Tulay ako, ISANG FACT

Back To Your Arms

"Sige, iwan ko na kayo ha?"

"Huh? Asan ka na naman pupunta?"

"May kadate."

"Susumbong kita kay tita."

"Baliw, malamang sa mga kaibigan ko."

"Pag nalaman kong may lalaki ka, I'm telling Tita Madz about it."

"Alam mo naman na takot ako kay mommy, kaasar."

"Pabayaan mo na nga, tignan mo mga babae naman lang pala kasama niya", convinced Heart as she pointed at the girls together by a table.

"Rebelde yan sa bahay."

"Hindi kaya! Isa pa kuya! Isang-isa pa!" she yelled while she brought herself farther away from the two.

"Isang-isa pa sasabihin ko talaga mga sikretong sinabi mo sakin!"

"Urgh! Dapat kay Leila na lang ako nagsasabi hindi sayo!"

"Wag kang magdabog."

"Hindi ka si mommy! Hmph!" with that, she went off.

"Ininis mo naman pinsan mo."

"Pfft, she won't even talk to her."

"Who?"

"Kapatid niya?"

"Hmm."

"To be honest, ako lang ang close niyang pinsan. I'm not flexing though. She never chatted with the others since her family was abroad and they took them. Tas lagi pa siya nagda-doubt", Heart then slowly turned at Mark.

"Nagda-doubt about...?"

"Sa sarili niya."

"Hmm, everyone doubts though."

"But she went over the border. She isn't exactly happy."

"Oh? But she's so bright."

"Madami namang sikretong di sinasabi kila tita", Heart didn't manage to talk.

"Hayzt, depressing yung batang 'yun. Kahit sa date naten siya ba dapat ang topic? Hindi ba pwedeng pag-usapan about us?"

"Gago, anong meron ba sa atin?"

"Ewan. Sasagutin mo pa ba yung confession ko?"

"Not now please."

"I'm fine with that. I would even wait for a decade for your answer."

"Kilig na ba ako nito."

"Dapat lang, I'm trying okay?"

"Ewan ko sayo, lika na nga", Heart grabbed the male's arm and dragged them to wherever their feet would take them. Mark smiled, working to hide the slight pinkish patted on his cheeks

-----

Mark insisted on going to an amusement park. Heart gave a shocked expression. She thought he had telekinesis since she also thought of going to the newly opened park that was nearby to where they were.

Or maybe I followed Laine's advice... Pero okay tama naman!

Mark paid for the tickets, but that didn't mean it was an easy one. Heart insisted on paying for her ticket but of course, Mark is Mark and he said something unexpected.

"Love kita, so ako na lang", he said and smiled endearingly, reddening the ears of the said lady.

"Gago ka ha, para lang ikaw na magbayad ng tickets?"

"Oo naman, pero wala akong sinabing hindi yun totoo."

"Nagtanong ba ako?"

"Hindi, pero alam kong tatanungin mo ako", he smiled again, her heart leaping in joy just how this man can be such a flirt and cheeky too.

"Hmph", Heart crossed her arms.

"Pero Heart?"

"Ano nanaman", she asked, distress heard in her voice watching in awe at the colorful rollercoaster above.

"Magic sarap ka ba? Kasi gusto kong namnamin ang bawat sandali."

It was enough to shake and startle her from her gaze.

Hoy kalma lang puso ka, yawa ka talaga Mark.

"Kinilig ka ba?"

"Hindi, kadiri ka."

"Ayieie kinilig nga!"

"Ikaw yung pakwan dito baket ako tinatawagang pakwan ng mga kaibigan ko. HOY BALIK KA DITO GAGO!"

-----

"Ice cream tayo."

"Sige."

The two sat by the wooden bench beside the pink ice cream stall and happily the flavors they took for their iced dessert. It was beginning to dawn. They watched the sun that was once high up the sky shining making everything around them bright. Right now, it was setting with a mix of blazing orange and raging red, the sunny yellow now hidden from the darkening colors.

Mark couldn't contain himself. He gaped at the beautiful landscape before him. The sun's hues decorating her face, eyes flaring a hazelnut color. To be honest, he didn't know how to delineate a masterpiece like her. He thanks God for painting a portrait similar to her.

No, he thanks God for painting a portrait of her.

"You're beautiful", Heart stopped and turned at Mark whose eyes peak nothing but the truth, sincere with every word he spouted. Heart smiled at him wholeheartedly, having to see nothing but ounces of genuine emotions emitted around them was adequate to watch him preferably than the sunset. A snap was heard.

"Nako couple goals talaga."

"Laine?" Heart asked but then she aimed at the camera in her hands. Laine smiled widely, it reached her ears.

"I thought you were with your friends?"

"Oh? Yeh I am, pero I was just passing by and saw a beautiful couple staring at each other. I wanna cry cuz ang ganda nilang i-pair", she faked sobbed later, bringing up her arm to wipe the nonexistent tears in her eyes.

"Ano yan?"

"Yung?"

"Hawak mo Laine."

"Camera."

"Delete mo yan", Mark stood up and sternly said, but half of him wanted to take it from her grip and make it his wallpaper.

"Ayoko nga, I worked so hard to find the perfect spot and picture you two. YIEEE! ANG CUTE NIYO TALAGA, MAGING KAYO NA NGA, KAASAR!"

"LAINE!" roared Mark.

"Catch mo muna ako", with that she ran away from the two who was shocked at her appearance.

"Huwag mo nang habulin, Mark", Heart took hold of his shirt, yet MArk was so glad she was here to stop him.

"Lika na? Rides naman."

-----

Mark wasn't exactly the type to like rides, but for Heart.

Yes, for Heart he would do anything to make her happy.

Bigyan niyo nga ako ng medal for the most understanding boyfriend in the world.

Ay, hindi nga pala kami.

"Hala, wait hanap akong CR."

"No need, okay lang ako", he brought his thumb up, his other hand clutching his stomach.

"Hindi ka okay", she continued to look for a cubicle. When she did, she tightly grabbed Mark's hand and took them there.

"Alam kong masusuka ka kaya pumasok ka na diyan tas kunin mo tong tubig", he nodded hesistantly.

-----

"Okay ka na?"

"Yeh", he chugged his water.

"Buti na lang may gamot ako dito", she took out a bottle of pills and opened, taking out a capsule and gave it to him.

"Thank you", he mumbled bringing it to his mouth and swallowed it.

"Lakad na lang tayo", she suggested which Mark nodded. Heart didn't know why but something itched her to just take his hand and hold it close.

Friends naman kami so pwede naman diba?

She took a deep breath and finally had the guts to take his warm hand she had been craving to take hold of.

Grabe crave talaga.

Mark was stunned. Was he stupefied or what? Not desiring yet another pounding head he let her be and interlaced their fingers, loving the feeling of his hand touching hers.

Dream come true!

This was something he had been longing to do since he found out he liked her. Hold her. Be with her. The only man to get close to her. To love her. Touch her.

Hindi ako ert promise.

He cleared his throat at the thought, wanting Heart to not caught him thinking something vulgar. It wasn't even close to what he aspired it to be.

"Ayun oh, picture mo na!"

"Oo na! Kayo pa yung mas excited eh."

Laine then took a snap far from them, giggling at the picture she took. She and her friends quietly squealed at the taken photo. One wanted to faint just how they shipped these two.

"Sana all may kadate-"

"Hoy babae, pic mo ulit! Nagtitigan!"

"Ay puta, GANDA NILA! BAGAY!"

She quickly clicked the camera, liking the scene they made. Laine took another quick snap, seeing them smile brightened her day. She was even more thrilled at the fact his cousin took seriously what she said earlier. She is no painter, but she can paint their future together, loving the drama and the arguments in their way.

"Hay, and cute, sana all indeed."

"Galing maging tulay."

"Oo naman pre, kasing cute ko!"

-----