Triple Date

Back To Your Arms

"Heart..."

"Sehun."

The two fell in an awkward silence both on their sit outside of the said cafe. Sehun had called her for some small talk for a short moment in which the lady had complied with the request. She wasn't oblivious to the fact that this must have been something concerning about the hallway incident she witnessed earlier.

"... What-"

"I'm going straight to the point", she fell silent once more.

"Go ahead, I guess..."

"... You don't know how much I ing missed you when you left for America."

Heart was stunned. She wasn't expecting something like this. He was bold since she first had known him years ago, until now he never failed to stagger her. He had this cold icy glare at Heart making her question his next move. But what was she thinking, this guy, the almighty Oh Sehun, isn't an open book?

" , ano toh? Kailangan ba na may butterflies sa tiyan ko? Ganon?" she paused and scoffed dramatically, " ginagago mo ba ako Sehun? Alalahanin mo muna sinong nagiwan first sa ating dalawa."

"Panigurado naman ako hinding-hindi yun misunderstanding."

"What if bigyan mo ako ng second chance para patunayan na mahal pa rin kita after all these years na sa America ka."

"Hindi ako naniniwala sa second chances, pero kung kaya mong ipatunayan sakin, then give it a go. Let's see how things would end with us."

"So you are up to this?"

"May sinabi ba akong hindi?"

"Deal."

-----

It was the next day and Mark was called by Heart for some friendly at she had cleared out before the latter thinks about a different date. Mark complied with her request which she was very grateful for. She didn't wear anything revealing and took her purse, applying a bit of lip tint on her lips before going out of the apartment given to her.

"Yow!"

She gave a sigh, questioning when will this man stop with his "yows" and "dudes".

"Oy, ang peke naman ng ngiti mo."

"Ngumingiti ako dahil alam kong patay ka na mamaya."

"Ay, di ka naman masungit sakin dati ha."

"Simula ngayon susungitan na kita."

"SINONG KUMUHA SA MABAIT KONG HEART? DEMONYO KA LUMABAS KA DIYAN!"

"GAGO! TUMAHIMIK KA NGA! People are looking at you!"

"Oh, hey", Sehun suddenly came out of the blue, hands in his pockets walking calmly towards them. The two stopped bickering and separated as the elder came into their little bubble. Mark gave a thinned smile and bowed slightly whilst Heart had an amused look on her pretty face.

"I don't remember inviting you?"

"Well, I'm full of surprises. Don't you recall?"

Full of surprises my .

"Sure", she said, dubious with his answer.

She trudged first tightly holding on to the strap of her bag, leaving the two men behind her.

"Di ba sabi ko deal sa challenge?" Sehun smirtle.

"Hindi ba sabi ko din I'm not gonna give up so easily?"

"Competetive."

"Since birth, hyung."

"Hoy! Kayo ata magkagusto eh. Iiwanan ko kayong magjowa diyan!"

"Heart! What the hell?!" both said in unison.

-----

Their time was thankfully not wasted. Heart had a great day, it was fun with those two dorks always trying to call dibs on who is to do first for Heart or simply wanting to show off. Either of the two would smile playfully when one won a round or two. The arcade was a go for the three, noting they had one taste in common. Or maybe more than just one.

But things go downturn when Heart won more than three consecutive times in one motor game. Both males had their jaws almost dropping to the floor, yet it was enough to drive them ambitious to play more just to beat this tiny ruthless lady.

After the arcade games, they went off to a near bubble shop Sehun had caught unexpectedly quickly. Heart hastily grabbed Mark's hands and intertwined their fingers. The aforementioned had his heart lively beating as opposed to his ribs. He questions how to calm it down a bit.

Having ordered their favorites, they sat on the tall stools by the glass windows. Heart on the middle of the two to keep it fair between them. The smell of the small shop plus the soft serene music surrounded them was a pleasant sight. It distracted them from their ponderings, the city lights flashing and the few clattering by the counter prepared by the staff.

Nothing could muddle within them.

However, Heart never noticed the amorous stares of the two males on both sides of her as she continuously mesmerized the glowing streets.

-----

"Hey Jeffrey, what ya' doin'?" Jaehyun took his attention away from his phone and stared blankly at Heart, his smile empty. Heart rose both her hands in defense, recognizing what he was doing. She went to Haechan.

"Hey Hyuck, gawa mo?"

"Naglalaba, naglalampaso, nagluluto, gumagawa ng homework, at nagsasaka", Haechan then brought down his fingers and grinned with adoration towards Heart.

"Nagtatanong lang naman ako..."

"Obviously, nasa telepono lang ako bes", she pouted.

"She's bored."

"Crystal clear."

"Walang Mark eh, sorry beh."

"Gago, sinong may sabi hinahanap ko si Mark", she huffed in annoyance and went on her way, both fists firmly clutched. The members silently tittered at her irritation, Johnny and Doyoung gave a high five at each other.

-----

Walking on the creamy tiles of the building's hallway, she thought about where Mark was. She, herself knew she was lying when she told the members she wasn't searching for Mark. His presence himself was enough to make her bright, glowing even.

But she wouldn't admit that.

Why? She doesn't know why.

Voices then ringed in her eardrums. One was familiar, while the other wasn't. Though, it sounded like a girl's voice.

She made her way to where those two are, intrigued by what were they talking about.

"Eh~ Namiss ka na kasi nila tita. Pero namiss kita lalo, YIEEE!"

"Ewan ko sayo, saka ang ingay mo noh? Bibig mo nga!"

"Grr, pareho lang kayo ni mommy, hmph."

"At least."

"At least ka diyan, pero mas papakinggan kita, wow love you. YIEE!"

"Bahala ka nga diyan- Oy, Heart!" Mark waved with a smile on his face, affection painted on his lips eyes beaming. Uncertainty runs in her veins, she nodded, her smile timid. Mark jogged towards her, the other girl was a bit taller than her following suit with a grin on her face.

"Hi!"

"Uhh hi."

"Ako si Laine, girlfriend ni Mark!"

-----