Sehun... I Love You

Back To Your Arms

"Habulin mo! Andun siya sa park, by the water fountain", Laine winked.

Heart nodded before rushing towards the exit. Laine smiled and hoped for the best, still wanting for this ship to sail through the deep nighttime blue ocean. She sighed, a certain person pestering in her head whilst imagining he is the antagonist of a story of two lovers, aching to get in between their little world.

Laine, being herself, can't let that happen. Their chemistry is going so well, she can't let the other question whom to let her have for the rest of her life.

Having a bit of their backstory,  the elder would have to find someone else. Someone much more appealing like Heart. But not Heart herself.

-----

Mark: meet me in the park, may water fountain daw hehe

Heart smiled at the text she received. She wasn't even shock at the looking coincidence, knowing this must've been the work of the incredible Laine planned for the two. Swiftly putting it back in her bag, she made a run for.

Rushing through the big city she's in, she accidentally bumped into a hard chest blocking her view.

"Hala, sorry I wasn't looking where I was-"

"No it's fine Heart, don't sweat it."

Heart looked up, shock to hear her name from a stranger. Yet the very same stranger has to be her ex-boyfriend. She blinked and bowed, apologizing for her clumsy actions.

"Why were you in a rush though? May appointment ka ba or something?"

"Hm? Ah, wala. Umm may kikitahan na kaibigan lang."

"Ahh..."

An awkward silence enveloped the two inside the noisy place. The man looked around the busy street, hands warmly suited in his pockets, his eyes squinting from the chilly weather as the lady wondered anywhere but the latter, shoulders stiff and hands tightly holding the straps of her shoulder bag. Finally having the courage, she uttered.

"Umm Sehun?"

"Hm?" he immediately perked up at the mention of his name.

"I'm sorry."

"Uhh why?"

"Alam kong hindi mo sinasadya yung mga ginawa mo dati, also the fact we were driven by our emotions kaya tayo nagbreak-up, pero alalahanin mo I genuinely loved you. For the years and memories we made with each other, I was sincerely happy for making you laugh and for being there with me whenever I'm having the hardest times", she lifted her head, staring with large glimmering eyes at the man she once promised never to let go.

"Pangako ko, may mas deserving pang tao diyan for you. I feel like ang dami kong pagkukulang sa iyo when we were together. I just want to say na someone out there needs you more than I need you right now. Ayokong ma-hurt ka dahil lang sakin."

"You never did. Everything was worth it when it comes to you."

"But Sehun... Right now, I think you need to stop everything what you have been doing. It's been two weeks since someone confessed to me, and I don't want him to wait any longer. I also don't want to hurt you too, knowing if I let you continue proving to me that you still love me for the past years. Nakita ko naman lahat, I didn't turn into a blind eye for every action you made."

"Heart..."

"Sehun, I'm sorry again and I love you. Be the man you had always been, pero promise mo you won't ignore me after this", she then saw his eyes glistening in the sunset, the beeping of the cars was left unheard by the two who were in their world. She brought up her pinky finger to the man which he chuckled half-heartedly.

"I promise", he brought his and locked with hers, the two smiling joyfully.

-----

"Oh broskie, ano ginagawa mo diyan?" asked Mark who was leisurely taking his time walking towards a beautiful woman by the silver railings watching the darkening scenery in front of her, the water dancing with the cool wind.

"Bakit broskie pa din?" she asked, her eyes not leaving the waves hitting amongst the rocks below.

"Anong gusto mong tawagin ka?"

"Pwedeng babe naman?"

Surprised was an understatement for Mark. He was absolutely thinking he was in a dream and was hallucinating with what he heard. Did Heart really said that? To him? Was he still in a dream?

Did I heard her right?

"Huh?" he asked dumbly.

"Hakdog? Tangina, di ko 'yan uulitin, hmph", she cursed, her cheeks a hue of pink sprinkled on it, looking away from the dumbfounded male beside her.

"Ha?"

"Halaman?"

"Ha??"

"Isang ha mo pa hahampasin na Kita", she faced the smiling male and brought her hand above her head in which Mark back off a bit in defense.

"May sira ata tenga ko..."

"Siraulo, nabibingi is the word."

"Ah, hindi nga pala ako machine", he chuckled.

"Pero seryoso, narinig ko ba yun ng tama?" he asked once more.

"Ang slow mo, ewan ko sayo", she mumbled, her voice slowly lowering.

"Sorry naman kung ang slow ko... para sayo", she playfully rolled her eyes yet her attention towards her left.

"Sa bed naman rough."

"Gago! Anong pinagsasabi mo diyan?!"

"Yiee, kinilig ka naman?"

Oo, grabe kilig ko.

"Bahala ka nga diyan! Bwisit ka!"

They laughed, admiring each other's presence and not wanting to let this moment pass. Contented with the soft music blaring in the background with the waves splashing underneath them, shivering as the cold wind brushed against their skin.

"So... Ano nga, tama ba narinig ko?"

"Anong gusto mong palayaw sakin? Baby girl?"

"Pwede, tas tawagin mo akong daddy sa kama."

Puta, ang hot nun,

"Tarantado ka talaga noh", she ran after the escaping male who was already on the far end of the other side, taking his leave before the irritated woman do something unexpected to him. Heart swore under her breath just how low her stamina is when it comes to physical activities. Whilst their tag-you're-it, Mark asked in between their childish game.

"So! Is that a yes from the 2 weeks ago confession?" He yelled at her, still running.

"ANO PA BA ANG DI MO MAINTINDIHAN, BWISIT NAMAN MARK LEE! MALAMANG SAGOT KO OO, BOBO. MINSAN NA NGA LANG MAGSABI NG YES SA ISANG CONFESSION, PINAPATULAN MO PA YUNG BABAE, GAGO-"

A pair of moist lips met hers within a second, cutting her off mid-sentence and shutting her loud mouth from ranting anymore. A sudden spark came in her veins, her stomach flipping and jumping from the unexpected contact. She didn't notice how the man was already in front of her. Who was she kidding, every move this male makes is unseen and oblivious to her. Everything was left in the corner of her eyes and would only be able to see it once it is completely opposite to her. The soft lips were now gone, sparks in her blood are starting to dissipate, yet a man whose name is Mark was grinning ear to ear, his eyes shaped like the gleaming crescent moon high in the pitch-black sky. Both mesmerized each others' eyes that says more than what they would say. Suddenly, various colors of scintillating lights shot up above them. Neither mentioned flashing fireworks on display because Heart's attention was occupied by the handsome male's moving lips, not missing the shy smile he gave her later. The aforementioned didn't know just how many butterflies fluttered in her stomach nor did she felt the trembling of her fingers and the red tint that came rushing on her face. With a huge grin, she said it back without hesitation in her voice.

"I love you more."

 

 

-- end --