That One Dream

Back To Your Arms

"Saan tayo?" Jasmine asked at the running man who had his hand clutched hardly (yet it was gentle as well) onto the lady's wrist, taking them somewhere the latter has yet to know. It honestly gave her the shivers as the thought of Jaehyun taking on her slim wrist and moving off somewhere looking private place for just the two of them was never something she would have in mind. The male took a glance towards her and gave a small forced smile, and it made the girl's breath hitch. However, the possibilities of what the man has in mind were thin to what Jasmine thinks.

Everything that was happening came within a flash, forbidding her to comprehend what was occurring at the moment. She went with the flow, hoping it isn't an unexpected experience.

Experience? Hala what?

"Somewhere", he spoke in a complete monotone voice, Jasmine shuddered at it. Not once did the man ahead of her use that kind of timbre on her, but she had to admit it was a turn-on. It felt as if she made a mistake despite that.

Mistake? Anong ginawa ko?

Without a warning when she was lost in her running thoughts, she was shoved back against a hard wall with the wrist Jaehyun held on beside her head, catching her completely off guard. Thankfully, Jaehyun's push wasn't too hard that could've resulted in her suffering back pain. He was considerate like that. She gasped when she felt soft pair of lips pressed against her bare neck, as it leaves trails near her collarbone. She trembled, feeling weak at the new sensation she just had discovered recently. Jaehyun hummed when she held her whining.

"Hindi ba b-bawal toh-" immediately she was cut off from her stuttered words when those pair of lips landed on hers. She couldn't help but let her eyes close from the sentiment. She may have thought that the kiss was innocent, yet when she felt a soft muscle brush off her bottom lip was when she had gotten her answer. 

Jasmine gave the gorgeous male pressed against her access towards her hot cavern, letting him savor the sweetness he had received. Their tongues dancing with the delight of being able to connect them, sending tingles to their spines. Reaching the limit of tasting one another did they pull apart and catch one's breathe. 

"Not bad", Jaehyun his bottom lip, causing the woman's knees to fail from his seductiveness. 

"Hmm, but what should we do with that thing below", Jasmine chuckled darkly as she pointed to where it was poking her. Jaehyun did the same. He then brought his lips before her ears and huskily whispered.

"If you only didn't look too pretty with your outfit tonight, this would have never happened in the first place. But I prefer you without that dress on you", he then nibbles her ear lobe, her state even vulnerable than earlier.

-----

"HALA SHET WOAH ASAN YUNG AC?"

"HOY ANG AGA-AGA BAKIT KA SUMISIGAW?" Heart shouted back. Jasmine snapped her head at the heads looking in her direction. The rest of the group snorted and chortled at her beet-red face. She may have even said words that weren't meant to be said. She huffed, beads of sweat trickling down her temples and forehead. Her chest heaving an uneven phase from the intense dream she had.

"Ang saya ata ng dream mo, Jas", Peace forced to hold back the chuckle that was attempting to be let out. 

"Gago, NABITIN AKO DUN!" the girls in the room stared at her wide eyes with huge teasing smiles painted on their faces, ready to bombard this girl with questions about this looking fascinating dream.

"Details... Or it never happened", an unfamiliar voice echoed in the room. Jasmine looked at a young woman staring at her innocently her phone in between her hands. 

"Si Laine, yung nagplano sa date namin, mamsh."

"Ahh, hi!"

"Sino po yung napanaginipan niyo?" she naively asked.

"Uhh, bata ka pa, hindi pwedeng sabihin."

"Ay, kj."

"No, no, baka ma tainted utak mo."

"Tainted na po siya... Dati-dati pa po. ATE HEART, BORING NA YUNG MGA STORIES SA WATTPAD EH", Heart and the others laughed just how stubborn and annoying this brat could be. Nevertheless, she kept them entertained.

"KWENTO KA NA!"

"KAYA NGA, PERO MAY FEELING AKO KUNG SINO YAN!"

"HALA SHET OO NGA AKO DIN. SINO NASA ISIP MO KAI?"

"SI ANO YUNG GUSTO NIYA."

"SI JAEHYUN!"

"KUYA JAEHYUN?! AYIEE."

"KILIG KA NAMAN DIYAN BATA!" yelled Jasmine at Laine who was in a giggling fit.

"So! G ka na magkwento or maliligo ka muna?"

"Maliligo muna ako, and lagkit ko sa pawis."

"Baka nag ano ka na diyan-"

"HOY! Hindi ha! Kadiri kayo!"

"SAYS THE ONE WHO JUST HAD A WET DREAM OF KUYA JEFFREY!"

"LAINE! NANGGIGIGIL KA BA?!"

"HINDI PO!" smiled the laughing teenager.

-----

"HALA TANGINA BITIN AKO!"

"DIBA?!" Jasmine frustratedly replied back.

After her nice hot shower in the bathroom, she was instantly pressured to quick her phase. She rolled her eyes at her friends' impatient remarks. It's not like it's their dream and the fact it's her story. She sighed, of course, everything was too good to be true anyways. The male she fell for would be an idol any time soon so she wouldn't even get the chance to confess, better yet to get to know more of the breathtaking man. 

"Ano ba yan, asan yung pamaypay ko Manda?"

"Buksan na lang kaya natin yung ac. Yeah? Yeah."

"POTA GANDANG STORY."

"Pinaselos mo kasi, tsk, tsk. Pano kaya yung totoong Jaehyun", Heart looked slowly at Acy beside her, the other doing the same with their eyes widening.

"Naku, beast sa bed", the youngest collectively said, plopping a chip in .

-----