Secret and Chismis

Back To Your Arms

"So... kailan natin pwedeng i-breaking news ito sa ating mga chismosang tite?"

"Yun nga eh, patay tayo kay pakwan."

"Before naman natin sila jinowa diba? Edi safe tayo!"

"Saktong dating yun ni Heart nung nag-confess sakin si Jaemin, share ko lang."

"Edi mas safe ako kasi nag-confess si Sungchan before siya dumating."

"So, sinasabi mo na mas naunang nagkajowa si Sungchan from the group?!"

"Umm mukha?"

Peace and Acy sighed in disappointment, thinking of a way to tell the others of their secret relationship with the other two members. Every member knew what was going on with the two couples, except for the poor Heart who was unsuspecting them. It was a good hide as what they say since no one was catching up with their shenanigans.

The ones that aren't child-friendly at all, something Renjun would have scowled at. There were moments when Heart wasn't around them and Jaemin would be with Peace in a secluded area. 

Hendery would pop up out of nowhere before them, but all he sees were them cuddled up on one of those bean bags in the room with Peace on Jaemin's lap as he held up his phone where they were watching few videos. After they finally noticed his presence, they started at him with an innocuous look on their faces. Hendery would just nod, obvious he wasn't buying them as if he had never heard of the lewd sounds from earlier. The walls weren't soundproof from the beginning anyway, so it explains.

"We should probably change rooms again."

"Yeah, and ingay mo kasi."

"Psh like you weren't in a mess kanina ha", upon hearing those words, Peace immediately fisted her hand and punched the male's chest in utter embarrassment shuffling and placing her head on it later, yet her lips were on a smile sheepishly. Jaemin laughed at her cute reaction.

"Tuloy pa ba?"

"Saan?"

"... Sa kwarto ko", he winked seductively, Peace biting her bottom lip from how an exciting feeling was now bubbling in her stomach wanting him to touch her more as he had done earlier. With that innocent face of his, she gets every time that no one has ever made her sense like this before. Not until the man in front of her was pleading for her soft caresses.

"Edi round two?"

"Syempre hanggang round four", he smirked which caused her to scoff.

"Sana kayanin ko pa."

"Hindi pa man tayo nasa round one, round two ka na agad."

"I thought that was already round one?"

"Nothing is counted as one unless I have this aching of mine inside your pretty wet ."

----- 

"Grabe wild naman iyang Jaemin mo!"

"Eh Sungchan mo, ano?"

"Edi sweet sweet lang. Nagpunta nga kaming art gallery isang beses tas bored na bored si bebe. Sinabihan ko na magpunta kami mamaya kung saan niya gusto. Aba aquarium and habol."

"Ikaw lang naman tinititigan niya."

"Ay alam niya! Pero may nangyari eh", smiled the young girl. 

Acy began to story-tell their trip in the infamous aquarium in the place and the incidents that had happened within that very same day. 

Sungchan happened to meet with Acy at that time. They were friends before he even got in the audition and became a trainee in the entertainment. Acy was by a small ice cream stand nearby, occasionally tiptoeing to get a glimpse of the ice cream getting mixed with the toppings she chose. Sungchan approached the familiar lady close to her back and asked for his choice of ice cream to the staff. It quite startled the lady but it was soon replaced into a warm smile when she saw the grinning face. She called him cute in which Sungchan protested he wasn't.

"Ang tagal naman magkwento, oh. Layo pa nyan!"

"Hindi kasi! Basta so yun nung kumain kami ng ice cream palakad lakad kami tas di namin namalayan na malapit na kami sa aquarium."

"Tapos?"

"Edi nag-aya ako sa art gallery kasi doon naman and balak kong puntahan from the start."

Sungchan was feeling jittery when they have arrived exhibition. He couldn't contain himself since arts was never his forte. Yet he was glad at least there was one art walking down the hallways as she was taking glances and a few pictures (with him taking it of course) for their memories. He told himself to just stare at Acy until she's done sighting in delight with the abstract and meaningful colors on the canvas hanged.

Her soft features were enough to hold him on his knees if he were to voice it out. The definition of tour de force. There may be girls willing to become his girlfriend, but this girl who was playing hard to get seemed to have let out his competitive nature.

And he was willing to win this time around.

"Oh anong next?"

"Edi diba tapos na ako pagala-gala diyan kung saan-saan sa art gallery. Inaya nya na ako sa aquarium."

"Then?"

"Lumangoy kami kasama ng mga isda."

"SANA ALL?!"

"Malamang tinignan yung mga isda, gago", Acy laughed, clutching her stomach at the priceless reaction Peace gave her. Peace had her eyes widened, but it slowly went back to its original size and had it into a glare.

"Pumasok kami tas ayon, mas sumigla siya kaysa noong na sa gallery kami. Pota, parang siyang bata ginagaya yung mga ibang isda, and cute niya my gad", Peace waved her hands in defense towards her friend who was slowly getting whipped while telling her tale.

"Ay ay, wag kang magsimp. Not now, not now! Rupok mo na sa simula pa lang."

"Eh naglalaro lang naman ako ng hard to get", she faked her crying at the eldest of the two.

"Tuloy mo na yung storya!"

Sungchan and Acy walked towards a much larger tank that consists of two whales swimming in such enjoyment, their presence enough to enlighten the other. Sungchan and Acy loving the beautiful scene before them taking a few clicks just how stunning they can be.

"Ang ganda!~" Sungchan nodded with her, then he laid his eyes on her.

"Mas maganda ka, though."

"Weh, di nga. Sabi mo panget ako."

"Well, it was to tease you. But I'm being serious here, Acy."

"Hmm?"

"This must have looked weird, pero I really like fishes cuz they remind me of you."

"Bwisit ka, is that a compliment or an insult?"

"Compliment. Corals, fishes, and whatnot just look so beautiful for me. They reminded me of you cuz just how much they go swimming around their way, they seem to still catch the eyes of many. But to be honest kahit sabihin nating ang ganda ng humpback whale in front of us, you're still the one I would have preferred to look at.

"So, umm all I just want to ask is will you let me be the father of our kids?" 

"Puta, sentimental na Sungchan, bakit ayun pa naisip mo?"

"To make sure na nakikinig ka."

"I am. I wouldn't be staring back right at you if you weren't dazzling enough."

"So will you let me be there beside you for the rest of your life?" Acy paused, still pondering the answer. She had so much to say with their time together, it would have been a speech if she were to voice out her answer. When she couldn't utter the words she wanted to genuinely tell him while they're still here, she brought her toes a little higher and locked her lips with his in which surprised the other. It was a sincere kiss, nothing obscene was made by the two as the softness of each other's lips molded perfectly with one another.

"I hope that answered your question?"

"It did", he smiled endearingly. Sungchan's face immediately turned into a worried reaction, panicking Acy when he shuffled with his pockets. Recognizing that hard object in one of his pouches, he took it out and opened it, revealing a simple yet elegant ring. Acy didn't know she was holding her breath after the male in front of her placed the jewelry on her middle finger.

She immediately hugged him upon the gesture, feeling overwhelmed with today's turn of events.

"Halika, picture tayo", he invited the girl who was still recovering from what they just did earlier.

"Sige sige", she said as she lightly wiped the few tears on the corner of her eyes. Sungchan smiled, enchanted just how can someone become more adorable as time passes by.

"Smile!" then the camera clicked.

"So ayon, tas pagkakita ko ng picture ang cute! Mamsh ang cute namin! Pati yung mga whales sa likod nasama na nagtitigan huhu! Ang cute namin!" she then lightly punched the elder. Peace scowled how kilig her friend is.

"So, may mga boyfriend na pala kayo from my group", the sudden voice startled the two. She clapped her hands, impressed and quite disappointed they didn't tell them sooner.

"Hala, narinig niyon lahat? Kala ko ba na sa baba kayo?"

"Balak sana namin eh bumalik ulit kami para kunin wallet ko. Tas yun nagstart na kayong magkwentuhan then tinawag ko sila para makichismis. The end."

"Hala", Peace and Acy then smiled, guilt evident on their faces as they stared at those teasing faces of their friends.

"Ang pala ni ate Peace", whispered the youngest towards Kai.

"LAINE!"
 

-----