Valentine's Day Special

Back To Your Arms

"Hala, saan tayo?" 

"Kahit saan, Valentine's Day naman ngayon. You're choice." 

"Ay shet may paganyan-ganyan ka pang nalalaman, ha." 

"I would do anything for you, love." 

"Kailan kayo magsastop?" Laine blurted and pretended to barf because of the lovesick couples in front of the crowd. One half of the crowd following suit, and the other half getting silently kilig at the couple as they giggled towards their pinagpalang kaibigan. 

"Paano ang kilig, pakwan", laughed Peace. Heart just smiled warmly, her shy and embarrassed self was perfectly hidden. Mark staring at the dazzling woman beside him whose hand was tightly grasped with his. 

"Oo na, oo na Laine. Grabe ka naman, parang di ka natutuwa pag crush mo naman ang nagtext sayo", Mark stick his tongue out as he . 

"Luh, sinong may sabing may crush ako? Ikaw lang naman crush ko ha AYIEEE."

"HOY, off limit na si Mark bata ka. Pero grabe landi mo Laine ha, nabasa ko yung conversation ninyong dalawa", Heart joined in flashing that playful grin. Laine widened her eyes in disbelief. Seriously, this was an invasion of her privacy, she can't only let go of them that easily. 

"EXCUSE ME, SINONG NAGBUKAS NG CELLPHONE KO?! MAY PASSWORD YUN HA!" 

"Aba malamang, your one and only boyfriend ang nagbukas ng cellphone mo. Diba since ako ang boyfriend mo, I can access your phone and since ikaw ang nagsabi sakin anong pass mo." 

"BABAGUHIN KO NA NGA MAMAYA, KAASAR NAMAN KA KUYA." 

She slumped back onto her seat and had her arms in akimbo, face twisted in a frown. People snickered around her, babying her cute tantrum and frownings. Suddenly, something clicked that made gape. She snapped her neck towards Jaehyun who was chatting with Jasmine about something she doesn't want to halt because of her childish fits.  Yet it is bound for them to pause as immaturity has blinded her conscience.

"KUYA JEFFREY! IKAW NAG-EXPOSE NG PASSWORD KO NOH?!" Jaehyun gave her a stare in which she glared at, yet after he smiled and nodded like an innocent child who wouldn't like to lie. Laine scoffed, a skeptical look flashing towards the elder who chuckled as he waved it off. Her eyes are big and cheerful, how will he then be able to believe its mad at him?

"You see, you were in a giggling mess. As your responsible kuya, I checked his last message. I wasn't convinced so I opened your phone and towards your chatroom. But damn, I can't believe a fourteen-year-old girl can be that maharot."

"KUYA! I HATE YOU, KALA KO BA AKO FAVORITE MO?!"

"Hoy, akin siya for today Laine, huwag kaaa", Jasmine tossed her a disapproving look.

"Ehh, doon na nga ako kila Kuya Chenle. Hmph."

"Mas maigi", gushed Jeno who beamed at the dramatic girl, her eyes furrowed while she sipped her ice coffee away.

"Sino nga pala nagbigay sa kaniya ng kape?" asked Taeyong in the direction of the multitude. Johnny raised his hand with a grin as the others shook their head in dismay.

"Kaya naman pala hyper", blabbed Renjun.

-----

"Magkakahiwalay or magkakasama?" 

"MAGKAKAHIWALAY!" demanded the girls, unsurprisingly. With these women, nothing can be hoped for yet the men expect them anyway. It could either be anticipated or something they would have stated 'cute'. Everyone is adorable in their own ways.

 "Okay, edi shoo. Dito kami sa arcade maghihintay ng bulilit na 'toh."

"Yep! Kiss well!"

"Hoy bata ka pa, anong pinagsasabi mo diyan", chuckled Sicheng, his hand grabbed on her arm as he dragged her into the arcade. Laine only waved goodbye at the moving away couples, Lucas laughing heartily in the background, doubling when Jungwoo did something funny causing him to kneel on the floor.

"Oh ano na gagawin natin mga broskies." - Yangyang

"Aba maglaro, 13 against 1!" - Yuta

"Luh sino yung one?" - Shotaro

"Si Laine." - Taeil

"SAMA!" - Laine

"Boys against girls tayo dito." - Jeno

"Ako girl!" Sicheng flipped his hair.

"Ako host, I'm an expert on it", Johnny smiled smugly.

"Sama ako sa girls", Taeyong skipped towards the disregarded young lady and placed his arms around her neck softly embracing her. They swayed lovingly.

"Let's make it fair, sino man gusto sa girls group punta na para pantay numbers."

"Aight in", Yangyang strode to the three, Shotaro following close by plus Xiaojun.

"Well then, that was easy. Saan start?"

"BASKETBALL!"

"VR!"

"NO!"

"Hockey na lang, nag-aaway nanaman yung dalawa", Xiaojun shook his head as they saw Yuta and the youngest arguing, a few people sharing glances towards them.

-----

If I were to story tell the whole Valentine's Day of the nine couples whose paths were on different roads, then all I can say was everything was cheesy.

Heart and Mark were by the pond watching silently the mother duck and her ducklings waddling on the water, following everywhere it goes. Mark had his arms around her waist and his chin on top of her crown, making her look so small when she's with him. It was soothing nonetheless.

Sierra and Kun were holding hand and hand as they their ice cream that they bought minutes ago, gazing at the colorful houses and tall buildings they had gotten to see when they last came into the said park. Trees swayed with the wind as the leaves dance through the flow of the cool breeze, her hair going along the rhythm.

Jasmine and Jaehyun were getting along very well, they realize they had a lot of similarities that hadn't been known to their annoying and loud group of friends. Both agreed to take a route that none of their friends would be able to make fun of them and have cool chitchat on the way.

About Peace and Jaemin... We'll go there for a bit.

Acy and Sungchan were playing the arcades. No, not the one with the other singles but another play station on the southern part of the park. Sungchan even got to win a huge stuffed toy just for the love of his life. Acy became jumpy and sweet towards the male, pecking him from time to time after receiving the huge teddy bear, her toes skipping away.

Don't ask Manda how her date went, cuz definitely her answer is "it's like any ordinary date". She's spouting lies. It was pleasant, that's for sure but it was out of the ordinary. Why? Well, Jisung insisted they leave the park and somewhere else. Someplace where she has been thinking of entering the destination. They have telephones for a reason, so that shouldn't be a problem. 

Hendery had taken Kai in a flower garden, butterflies and moths of different species fluttering their wings beautifully as they shifted from one flower to another. But there's a twist. Inside that garden is a huge maze (it was truly a large maze) within and whoever the two pair arrives in the middle first would have to ask the other to become their date for the rest of the day. Luck wasn't on Hendery's side that day as a figure he was hoping for wasn't the person he had in mind. Haechan stared wide eye at who appeared before him. Both groaned in exhaustion and were displeased with the result. The host had a good laugh at how adorable they were, whining why was fate cruel to them. Just then, Kai came in from the left path. Seeing as the center was full and familiar with the faces, she stifled a laugh. Nicole came after a minute or two and did likewise. Thankfully, the host was merciful and paired both girls with both guys. Hendery with Kai, as she was the first girl who came. And Nicole with Haechan, both were second to enter.

Now, Peace and Jaemin actually had a rough time. There was a game wherein whoever gets to win the said play, they'd get a chance to win a huge gift. Being the competitive player Peace was, she won the game. But the price was actually isn't the stuffed teddy she was hoping for, yet to stand in front of a kissing booth. Flames started erupting when Jaemin heard all of this. He yanked the girl from the booth and went to a favorite place they both like. The motel.

Kidding, they went to a dessert store and bought chocolates and cakes for them and the others. They ain't selfish and as you can see. The evidence would be Laine who was happily munching onto the sweet flavor they gave her. 

To say the least, Valentine's Day went great.

"ISAH! YEHEY! ANDITO KA!"

"... Ermm, sorry I don't know you."

"Bakit ka ganyan?~", whined Laine who sunk on her chair and faked a cry, mumbling how she even reserved a cake for her when she appears. Catching the sight of a chocolate cake on a fancy platter, she took the chair beside her and ate it with enchantment, making the once flumped girl beam at the view.

Yes, yet another person joined the dynamic small circle. 

-----