Tears

Back To Your Arms

"Heart..."

S-Sehun...

"... What the hell are you doing here?" she once shocked orbs was now replaced with loath, abhor feelings started to rise.

you and your cold attitude, Oh-ing-Sehun.

Heart scoffed. After ignoring each other for almost a decade, this is what she'll take? With her folded arms, she slowly leaned on the rugged curb and scorned the frowned male glaring at her.

"Chill, parang kakagatin kita or do something overboard like sue you for cheating on me", he continued to stare at her in complete disgust.

Di ko maalalang ganito ka, Sehun...

She wanted to cry. For 8 years they had cut off any form of communication. No interactions, no I love yous, no cuddles. Nothing. His warmth was hard to forget, his cheesy pick-up lines left engraved in her mind, his cute pout whenever he doesn't get what he wants, his laughs that sound funny but tickle her heart each and every time...

If he hadn't done that, would they still be together?

If she had forgiven him, will there still be an "us" between them?

What the hell am I thinking? Dati pa yun, Heart!

"Then let's meet up in the court."

"Pretty sure it's a big loss for you", she mockingly pursued her lips. He faked a laugh.

"If you don't mind, I'm leaving. This conversation isn't worth it."

"Then move along face. I didn't plan on meeting you anyway."

"Will do", he was about to move his legs but stopped in his track. He slightly faced the lady on akimbo and placed his hands in his pockets, "Oh, and please I expect you out of this building by tomorrow."

"Oh? Good luck sayo Sehun since you'll have to do a lot of convincing first to my tito. Pero wait, too bad hindi niya magagawa 'yang request mo dahil sa eensy-weensy na problemang ito", she put on a false pout, afraid he would hear the shattering of her heart. He clicked his tongue.

"Why so?"

"I'm going to debut with NCT. That's why", Heart cockily remarked.

-----

Don't cry, 'wag kang iiyak, don't ing cry.

Heart continuously splashed her face, evading the tears that began to form in the corner of her eyes. After the unexpected incident, she immediately rushed into the comfort room, feared he might have heard the strain in her voice as she spoke with him. Her chest heaved up and down, breathing ragged as she tried to restrain herself from doing something so sudden.

Putangina mo, how could you.

Don't even try crying, he ain't worth your tears.

"Yeah... Hindi niya ito deserve..." she mumbled coherently to herself.

The water continued running on the faucet while she finally calmed down after minutes or so, her rough breathing slowly decreasing as her heart started beating normally than earlier. She then gently closed the tap and went to get tissues to dry her face.

After doing so, she went out of the cubicle with a calm smile covering her almost broken state and towards the cafeteria, recalling the words Johnny and the others have said.

Muntikan ko ng makalimutan yun ha.

-----

"Hey guys!"

"Oh, speak of the devil", Haechan suppress a cackle while Ten had already laughed beside him, his head below the table as his hand supported him. She stood there noting their actions. With a quick pace, she was immediately in front of their table, eyes screaming adorable and her face painted "innocent". Til she forced a smile that looked mad. Yet it was just her teasing them.

"Anong sinabi mo sa kanila? "

"Nothin", Taeyong held back a stifle who was right in front of the duo. Heart frowned at this. Stubborn, she forced them to tell her only for Jaehyun to cut her off.

"By the way, mga seniors natin sila, they are Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung", the girl looked up from Jaehyun and towards two familiar faces she swore she had seen before. Immediately her eyes largen when she caught a light shade of pink sprinkled across the cheeks of a man with tawn-colored hair while the guy with his ears sticking out only smiled so brightly to her.

"Hi po!", she beamed waving her hand. The smaller of the two shyly did the same as his cheeks had gotten darker, whilst the other waved his hand frantically, his smile reaching his ears. She pretended to zip her lips and threw the key from it, then gave them a wink which made the little latter sigh. The giant was bewildered by the action.

However, this was not unnoticed by the 22 members sitting at the table.

-----