Last Minute Plan

Back To Your Arms

"AY GALING NAMAN NI PAKS NAKUHA NA NIYA!"

"PUTA NAHULOG KAYA KO DUN!"

"WALANG HIYA KA TALAGA NOH."

"MISS NA KITA SIERRA HUHUHU~"

Both girls embraced each other, feet hopping in excitement after being unable to meet each other due to their busy schedules. They let go and squealed seeing each other's faces, liking the story Heart is about to tell. 

"Maya maya, wala pa sila eh."

"Ano ba yan, di ko pa naririnig pero kinikilig na ako."

"Dapat ka lang kiligin", Heart mockingly said at her. They laughed. Sierra couldn't help but feel giddy about everything that's happening. She swung her legs back and forth from the bench they were sitting on, fisted hands rested on her lap as she anticipated anything that could happen at the moment. She came to the building since she was called by someone else. However, the timing was perfect as Heart suddenly called for her and the others to arrive at the entertainment. Apparently, Sierra was in the cab when the latter called. Hiding any suspiciousness that might arise between her friends, she stayed back and took a coffee from a nearby cafe.

"Di mo pa ba yan iinumin? Akin na lang kung ayaw mo."

"Maya-maya, masyado pang mainit", Sierra pouted, staring at the warm coffee sitting still beside her. She gave it a strained smile.

A Chenle came jogging to where they were, Sierra's eyes brightened at the man her eyes still peering keenly at where he was heading, arms lousily waving on either side of him.

"Andali lang pakwan, punta akong cr", her attention was still on the male as she spoke.

"Oh sige sige go lang."

She took the cup of coffee on the bench and held onto it tightly, making sure not to spill any of its contents, and slowly ran where she saw the Chinese male went to. Heart peeked at her friend, stretching her neck as she perceived where she was going.

"Wala namang cr dun, tas dinala din niya yung kape", she sighed and her brows furrowed, yet shrugged remembering there must be a toilet by the section she came into. 

Carefully following the aforementioned she followed him to a corner, afraid for the coffee in the cup to spill from her haste actions. Her mind was occupied by something, diverting her attention from anything when a pair of limbs locked around her waist while she was on a dash.

"Ang bilis bilis mo naman, love. Baka madapa ka, tas and init init pa ng kape", Sierra knew he was smiling afterward after his sincere statement. There's only one man that she had consistently made him worry about her just by her simple tactless gestures. The only man who warms her icy cold world.

Sierra turned around and was met by a small grin, the male then hugged her tightly yet her hands were still occupied by a certain container. He then let go.

"Pero why were you running?"

"Ehh, nakita ko si Chenle and thought of giving him this coffee. Mukhang busy ka nanaman. Ikaw wala ka talagang time para sa atin", she sighed with a pout.

"Huh? But I always make time sa mga dates natin. Lagi naman tayo pumupunta sa Miracle Garden...", his voice grew silent. Sierra smiled, he teeth showing and brought his head up.

"Joke lang beh! Ang cute mo!" she pecked his inviting lips. Kun grinned in content.

----- 

"Asan na kaya yung Sierra-ng yun", Heart crossed her arms and glared at the direction where the girl ran off to. Peace bit her bottom lip, pretending to care where that lady went off to. Manda sipped on her bubble tea, loving the flavor melting in her tongue. The rest seemed to be in their thoughts. However, Jasmine may or may not had been thinking of a particular human as it caused her to silently giggle under her handkerchief.

"Hayaan mo na, sa dorm na tayo", Acy suggested, fingers tapping on the dim screen of her phone. Kai nodded, agreeing with the elder's words.

"She will come, malelate lang ng onti."

"Malelate, nauna nga yun kaysa sa inyo", Heart mumbled in annoyance. 

"Halika na kasi~" Jasmine stood up and grabbed Heart's arm, but in the utter disappointment of the group she didn't budge.

"Nagkaroon kase ng last minute plans si Sierra sa trabaho, kaya mauna na lang tayo, gusto ko marinig anong ginawa mo kay Sehun hehe", Peace stated. Heart glared back at them who were gathered in front of her. Acknowledging her loss as it was 5 against 1, she stood up irritation visible in her face yet when the girls cheered at their triumph she joined their joyful laughter.

"Mga walang love life kase", Heart teased. Peace and Acy froze.