Pick-up Lines Are The Key to Flirting

Back To Your Arms

Haechan happily strolled the building going through and there and mostly everywhere where there was no staff to bump into (when in fact he is literally surrounded at the moment). It felt nice feeling free from that suffocating practice room that kept him busy nonstop and the small studio that kept him from procrastinating. He smiled upon the exit door right in front of him, wanting nothing more but to drink a hot chocolate in his favorite nearby coffee shop. He stopped once he was outside and swept his hair as the bright yellow sunshine kissed his delicate skin. How he failed to notice girls swooning over his adorable looks. Haechan looked at the buildings and the clouds above covering the brilliant star.

That was until someone bumped into him, prompting him to look down from his stare and towards the little woman whose head was low.

"Sorry pero usog kasi wala po ako sa mood."

"U-uh sige...", he stepped forward for the lady to proceed in the building as her direction was directed to it. Haechan blinked, questioning what the hell happened and why'd he deserved that disheartening treatment. Nonetheless, he advanced to where his mind was locked on, his mouth watering at the thought of a hot choco in the warm morning.

-----

It was afternoon and the boys invited themselves for lunch down across the entertainment. There was a new menu on the board that was newly written by the owner. Liking the sound of it, they went off to get a taste of this meal Yuta speaks off. Heart said passed as she had different plans for the afternoon. The members teased Mark for they expect his craving for his lover's figure.

Upon entering the cafe, their noses were immediately welcomed with the whiff of coffee mixed with such sweet aroma looming in the air. The boys admired its design as it was no different from its outer pattern, it was of a vintage aesthetic. 

If the boys were caught up with all the goodies by the counter, then Haechan has a different view.

Siya yung nasa building kanina, diba?

The girl was bright in his eyes that he had to scrub it a million times to see whether he was hallucinating or not yet when he comprehended that it wasn't an illusion, he gave in. Their faces were similar, yet their aura changed drastically. The one he saw by the building was dead and had a sharp tongue. He would even shiver since she was, well, scary. A scary woman. But those thoughts were replaced with this fluffy woman working by the counter with a smile on her face.

He went before her when the previous customer already took their order. He grinned when she noticed him.

"Hello, sir, would you like to take your order?"

"Umm, gusto ko po ng kape...", the staff scribbled down his order. She looked up when he didn't reply instantly.

"... para kape-ling ka palagi", he smiled as if he didn't say those words. Nicole nodded shakily in embarrassment, her lips gaped just how cheesy that pick-up line he said yet he looked fine. 

"Anything else, sir?" she stammered.

"Hmm, doughnut ka ba?" the lady blinked in confusion, a signal that he may continue.

"Cuz I find you a-dough-rable", his grin now contained his teeth. The lady smiled, eyes deadly at the man whom she wanted to punch any moment. Sadly, he is a customer so she has to serve him kindly.

"Ahah, so umm ano po talaga order niyo?"

"Starbucks ka ba muna?"

"Po?"

"Kasi I like you a LATTE!" she bit her bottom lip, she was thankful there wasn't anyone in line yet her insides are about to erupt just how annoying he can be. And cute.

But mostly he was annoying her working hours.

"So latte po?"

"Opo, hehe."

"Anything else?"

"Icing ka ba? Kasi gusto kitang ilagay sa ibabaw ng cupcake ko."

-----

"Hoy, anong ginagawa mo Hyuck", asked Mark who sat beside Jungwoo who was busy typing something in his phone.

"Hmm? Wala."

"Anong wala, kita namin yun", smirked Jeno, Jisung beside him popped up his head to him and had a huge smile.

"Ah, yung nag-order ako?"

"Malamang."

"RINIG NAMIN USAPAN NIYO!" Chenle shouted. The boys snapped their heads at his rather loud and exciting voice in which he gave them a small shy beam.

"Backstory naman broskie."

"Like?"

"Ede flashback."

"Ehh, hindi naman kailangan."

"Anong hindi-"

"Uy, padating na siya!"

"Huh?"

"Basta upo!" Jeno took his hand and pulled him beside them. The girl was approaching behind Taeyong and Jaehyun's back, who were grinning madly at Haechan. He slightly shook his head and asked what the hell they were planning.

"Kaya mo yan", mouthed Taeyong.

"Gago, what?" he mouthed back.  

"Here's your order, mga sir", she smiled dazzlingly. And Haechan couldn't stop himself from talking to her.

"Are you a square root of -1? Cuz you can't be real...", she switched her head towards him and glared, finally had enough with his stupid play of words.

"Sir, hindi po ito Flirt Cafe, bakery po ito."

"Ehh, magulang mo ba bakers?"

"Duh, malamang."

"Kasi alam mo, they sure made you a cutie pie", Haechan smiled.

"Sir-"

"Oh, and by the way diba since tatay mo is a baker, I must say you've got a nice set of buns", she scoffed and looked away as she huffed in annoyance, then crossed her arms towards him. He then took out his phone and took her pen and paper from her waist and scrabbled.

"Pangalan ko po and my number", he grinned innocently, "pero alam niyo ba? Kapangalan at kamukha niyo po yung next girlfriend ko."

-----