Heart

Back To Your Arms

"Seryoso Heart, di mo na talaga kailangan gawin toh."

"Sige na kasi! Ang dami mo pang arte."

"Ugh, tigas talaga ng ulo mo noh?", Jungwoo smiled.

"Sige na~ Hindi pwede ma-waste yung mga pinaghirapan ko", she frowned.

"Or ako na lang kaya kumain and wag na bigyan si Mark cuz they look delicious-"

"No, bigay mo toh kay Mark and kas di toh para sayo. Don't you even dare lay a finger on it", Heart warned him. He displayed a pout which moved Heart but considering he was making her feel guilty, she sticks her tongue out in which made Jungwoo pouted even more than it was before.

"Oh shut it Jungwoo, gagawan kita next time."

"Talaga?!" Jungwoo screamed and jumped in delight, causing him to clumsily hold the meal in hand which Heart scolded. Heart and he then bid goodbyes as they went to their own dormitories.

-----

Ugh this sakit, I'm going for a walk.

He groaned, feeling stiff as he tried to sit up from the bed he had been laying on for the past two days. Jungwoo and Haechan insisted he stayed in bed, the others said the same. Feeling grateful for their kindness, he did what they told him to do. He shivered once the cool air met him, despite him wearing an oversized sweater to keep him cool.

He stood up feeling chilly. He rubbed his arms as he went towards where his jacket is hung and took it with shaky hands. Grabbed, he unlocked the door and went out of the building.

Now, where the hell am I supposed to go?

He asked himself staring with droopy eyes at the starry night sky, stars twinkling to their enjoyment. The elegant scenery was gorgeous, no doubt with that. It was as if those little lights were sprinkled by fine hands, carefully like those sprinkled in donuts. He took his earphones from his deep pockets and put them on his ear.

Until someone broke his little quiet place he made.

"Bakit ka nasa labas?!" an arm grabbed his neck, startling him from his little bubble. He was caught off guard, but the latter's grab was tight that he, luckily, didn't fell. His strong firm then caused him to cough involuntarily.

"Dude, I hate you for that."

"Pero bakit ka nga nasa labas?" Haechan asked twice.

"Fresh air."

"May mga sasakyan diyan tas umuusok pa, tawag mo dun presh air, pre?"

"ing idiot-"

"MARK!" Mark look behind from where the voice came from and saw a running Jungwoo with something in his hands.

"Ano 'yan?" he asked, his voice still hoarse. Jungwoo followed his attention and rose the made lunch in his hands. He then looked back at Mark.

"May nagbigay."

"Uhuh", Mark nodded, weirded as to why would Jungwoo carry it outside when he could have gone to the dorm and leave it.

"Seriously, para sayo 'yan ."

"Since kailan?"

"Since that girl stubbornly wanted to give you a meal", Mark blinked.

"Sinong babae? Ang dami ditong mga babae sa building with a lot of girl groups."

"Kasama niya tayong magdedebut. Her name is Heart", Mark froze.

Heart? Can it be...

-----