Chapter 27

They Woke Up Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr. And Mrs. Kim Jong Kook’s Villa

Rooftop

Hannam-dong, Seoul

5pm

 

 

“I have a new house rule.” Jong Kook smiled. “No one enters the room if you’re fully clothed.”

 

 

“I will sleep outside.” Ji Hyo winked.

 

 

“Okay, I sleep there too.”

 

 

 

Then they laughed. Jong Kook then hugged her tightly and smelled her hair. Precious moments like these are what they look forward to during their day off. A lazy afternoon spent on the rooftop, talking about anything and everything under the sun with ‘no space’ between them. That ‘JK’ and ‘Ji Hyo’ time- it’s back and it’s back for good, for real and forever.

 

 

 

“Did I already tell you, you’re the best thing ever happened to me?” Jong Kook whispered, after kissing her head several times. “Mmm? Did I ever tell you that?”

 

 

 

Ji Hyo smiled; he already told her that. Many times, he did; then she would pretend he hasn’t.

 

 

 

“Ah…” Ji Hyo held on to him more tightly too. “I don’t recall.”

 

 

 

Both of them smiling, holding each other tightly as they flirt even more.

 

 

 

“Fine.” Jong Kook laughed. “You are the best thing that ever happened to me, Song Ji Hyo.”

 

 

“Kim.” Ji Hyo corrected. “The last name is KIM.”

 

 

“Ahhh.” Jong Kook groaned. “Sounds good.”

 

 

 

“Sound’s good, isn’t it?” Ji Hyo giggled. “I thought I wouldn’t be back as Kim Soo Yeon.”

 

 

 

“You never trusted me enough, Ji Hyo-yah.” Jong Kook lifted her chin and kissed her lips softly. “And you flew all the way to Los Angeles to marry someone else while…”

 

 

 

“I hope they’re fine.” Ji Hyo sighed. “I wish there are certain things I can undo but keep some. You know what I mean. I hope we didn’t hurt Grandma and Grandpa… and Ji Hoon but we’re still happy together.”

 

 

 

“You are asking for the impossible, Song Ji Hyo.” He answered straight.

 

 

 

“Don’t you think I didn’t know that?” She frowned. “Those are just part of my wishful thinking. You know what I’ve been through, right?”

 

 

 

“So if you were to choose…”

 

 

 

“Are we going through that again?” Ji Hyo raised her eyebrow while she literally went on top of Jong Kook, shocking her husband, making his eyes widen and smile at the same time.

 

 

 

“Yah!” Jong Kook said, then he covered his mouth for a bit. “We might fall off…”

 

 

 

“Yah! I though you made this hammock?” Ji Hyo laughed. “This ain’t strong enough?”

 

 

 

The hammock shook quite controllably without someone pulling it.

 

 

 

“It is…” Jong Kook nodded, his face a little shocked. “It is…”

 

 

 

Jong Kook couldn’t believe what he’s seeing next though: vixen Ji hyo is on the roll. She’s taking her clothes off. It was quite difficult because they’re in the hammock, and well, she’s on top of Jong Kook. But she’s the Ace, remember?

 

 

 

“Let’s go down.” Jong Kook, now somewhat panicking didn’t get to finish what he was saying because he was cut-off by Ji Hyo’s kiss.

 

 

 

“Let’s see how strong this hammock is, baby.” Ji Hyo winked at him.

 

 

 

“You are always com…pli…ca…ted…” Jong Kook complained in between his naughty smiles.

 

 

 

“How can you complain so ily, Kim Jong Kook-sshi?” She laughed.

 

 

 

The man is handsome and loveable from head to toe. Him complaining can be handsome too, no doubt.

 

 

 

“And how can you talk so much while we…” Jong Kook tried to speak.

 

 

 

While…

While…

 

 

 

Okay.

Author-nim should give them privacy.

 

 

“Damn you, Jong Kook!” Ji hyo nuzzled his neck. “You really meant that new house rule?”

 

 

‘No one enters the room if you’re fully clothed.’

 

 

The new house rule.

Damn, that one was made few hours ago.

 

 

Jong Kook laughed too much and too hard, he was holding his tummy in a matter of seconds. Ji Hyo had to hit him several times because he can’t stop from laughing.

 

 

 

“It was your fault.” He said after her finally regained his composure. He faced Ji Hyo and pinched her cheek. “Your fault.”

 

 

“My fault?” Ji Hyo’s eyes widened. “How could…”

 

 

“Hammock?! Seriously?” Jong Kook was laughing again.

 

 

Oh the hammock.

Damn, it was indeed a hot afternoon.

 

 

 

“I wasn’t planning to do that.” Ji Hyo blushed and defended.

 

 

“You removed your shirt!” Jong Kook reminded her.

 

 

“You removed what’s under my shirt!” Ji Hyo then reminded him.

 

 

 

“I did?” Jong Kook smiled, playing dumb.

 

 

“Pabo.” Ji Hyo hit his thick arm.

 

 

“But…” Jong Kook cleared his throat. “It could’ve been a different experience… I mean, in the hammock.”

 

 

Naughty Jong Kook.

What happened to the little old boy?

 

 

 

“But you carried me here.” Ji Hyo reminded him, again.

 

 

 

Song Ji Hyo, you fox.

Then they both laughed.

And both cursed.

 

 

 

“!”

 

 

“Goodness! Gracious! You’ve been working out a lot?” Ji Hyo, for the nth time that afternoon, touched his pecks. “These are firmer… I like it.”

 

 

 

Song Ji Hyo, you fox.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter