Chapter 22

They Woke Up Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“If I didn’t lock it, then you lock it.” Ji Hyo smiled.

 

“I already did.” He smiled back.

 

Sweet smiles.

Sweet meaningful and seductive smiles.

 

 

“We’re dead, Jong Kook.” Ji Hyo suddenly retreated and shook her head. “We’re…”

 

 

“No… we’re not dead.” Jong Kook smiled. “We’re…kissing.”

 

 

Oh dear.

Oh .

 

 

It was too late to retreat, Song Ji Hyo. Jong Kook’s right, you’re not dead, you’re kissing. Your husband took it literally. They’re engaged in a hot, passionate kiss now. Neither of them wanted to stop and wanted to let go. Both beds, Ji Hyo’s and Jong Kook’s, didn’t go unused that night. Even that improvised bed on the floor served its purpose.

 

It was one hot night.

(Too hot that this Author-nim can’t tell the details because she knew she have young readers.)

 

 

 

But the best is yet to come. It’s not the love-making that surpassed what they have done before.

 

 

This night was extremely special to begin with:

 

It’s

 

Make-up ,

Getting back together kind-of-,

Extended honeymoon,

Wedding day first night,

Husband and wife out-of-town escapade,

Friends with benefits kind-of-,

Forbidden affair rendezvous.

 

 

All rolled into one.

 

 

Yes, it was all that.

It was crazy, hot, passionate, longing and romantic lovemaking for Ji Hyo and Jong Kook. And they did it over and over, too many times that night. Up to the point that Ji Hyo said she can no longer walk the next morning and Jong Kook’s energy has been drained like doing a marathon for days.

 

 

 

But it’s not only that.

 

 

 

It’s also their conversation after that. The conversation while they lay in bed holding each other tightly.

 

 

“I love you.” Jong Kook kissed her softly on the lips this time; different from those passionate and hungry kisses he gave her awhile back. “I fell in love with you again. I tried to deny it, so many times. I tried to run away, but still found myself going back to you. I love you, Song Ji Hyo. I love you.”

 

 

Ji Hyo touched his face and smiled. “I love you too. You said exactly the same things I wanted to tell you.”

 

 

“I am sorry I was too coward for not telling you about Jang Hyuk…”

 

 

Ji Hyo stopped Jong Kook’s another round of apology regarding the past with Jang Hyuk and Hana’s ordeal with her own initiation of a sweet kiss.

 

 

“Let’s not go through that again, okay?” Ji Hyo told him. “Mmmm, Jong Kook? Let’s not bring that up ever in our lives again, Okay?”

 

 

 

Jong Kook nodded.

 

 

 

“It’s me who needs to apologize to you.” Ji Hyo got teary-eyed. “For letting you stand in the cold in that ski resort; for calling you names; for cursing at you; for making you look like a crazy stalker all the time. I have hurt you emotionally, physically. I slapped you, didn’t I? I am sorry, Jong Kook. I never said sorry before, haven’t I? I am sorry for hurting you.”

 

 

 

“It’s my fault.” Jong Kook told her. “If I told you the truth at the beginning and didn’t ask you to leave, then it wouldn’t turn that way. I was an ; I choose other people over you. I made you do it.”

 

 

“Let’s just stop looking back, shall we?” Ji Hyo managed to smile this time.

 

 

“And no more apologies.” Jong Kook added.

 

 

“And no more what should’ve been, what could’ve been.” Ji Hyo just had to add.

 

 

“And…” Jong Kook smiled meaningfully, while he pulled Ji Hyo closer to him.

 

 

“And?”

 

 

“And let’s stop talking.” Jong Kook kissed her again.

 

 

“Kim… Jong… Kook…” Ji Hyo just had to say his name in between their kisses and laughter. “Stop it, I can’t even feel my legs now.”

 

 

“Then let me help you soothe the pain away.” He said as his kissed her hungrily.

 

 

It was one hot night indeed.

And again, there was no space between them.

 

 

No space at all.

 

 

Just had to repeat that.

It’s worth repeating for.

One hundred and one times…

 

 

And more.

 

 

Breakfast among Gap Jin and friends and their beautiful companions were unusually quiet. Gap Jin and his girlfriend had a fight. Kwang Soo and his girlfriend were arguing over what to have over breakfast. Se Chan and his girl is another story, the young lady, apparently has a boyfriend.

 

 

 

“Why didn’t you tell me you have a boyfriend?” Se Chan was really pissed. He didn’t care if his two Hyungs were still there plus the girlfriends. He spoke angrily.

 

 

 

“I like you.” Se Chan’s girl told him. “It’s my feelings that matters; and I can be responsible with my actions. Whatever happened inside that room last night, I can stand up for it.”

 

 

 

“But we will be hurting people, it’s not that simple like you think it is.” Se Chan calmed down a little bit. “You don’t mess with people’s feelings easily because of your own. Sometimes, you use your head, not just your heart. You’re still young so you don’t understand these things.”

 

 

Suddenly, Jong Kook didn’t want to eat anymore. Ji Hyo felt worse; she wanted to throw up.

 

 

 

As if Se Chan and his girl’s conversation were all about Mr. and Mrs. Kim Jong Kook.

 

 

 

“Right, Hyung?” Se Chan asked him.

 

 

Jong Kook wished it was Kwang Soo whom Se Chan was talking to, but no, it was him, who Se Chan directed his question to.

 

 

Jong Kook didn’t reply. So, the impatient Se Chan shifted his question to his sister-in-law, Song Ji Hyo.

 

 

“I am right, Noona, am I not?” Poor Se Chan, still waiting for an answer but still asking the wrong person.

 

 

“Right.” Ji Hyo gave an awkward answer with an awkward smile.

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter