Chapter 14

They Woke Up Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jakarta, Indonesia

6 p.m

 

“I told you to dress up the way we don’t attract attention.” Jong Kook told his maknaes. He was so stressed he didn’t want to go on with his plans anymore. Looking at Lee Kwang Soo made his head ache. Looking at Yang Se Chan made him want to puke… three times.

 

 

Kwang Soo was wearing a blonde wig, leopard skin top, skinny jeans and a knee-high black boots. He had a pink beret slightly covering his heavily made up face. Lee Kwang Soo looked like every inch of drag queen.

 

 

Se Chan is wearing a tank top. Neon pink at that. His hair, make that a wig too, is long and shiny… but purple and pink. His tight leggings were printed bright splashes of rainbow colors. And his cute rubber shoes is neon too. He had worn a baby pink hoodie to hide his face though. Probably, the smartest part of his outfit.

 

 

 

The mastermind of it all, Kim Jong Kook, well, is into some disguise too. He is wearing a shirt.

 

 

Now, that’s a disguise isn’t it?

 

 

It’s pink shirt that fits his muscles perfectly. He paired it with jeans and normal sneakers. Jong Kook just had plain black cap and vintage sunglasses to complete his entire get-up.

 

 

Everyone is wearing pink.

This is because the theme of Ji Hyo’s Drama fanmmeting is pink.

The Witch’s Diner Live in Jakarta.

 

 

 

Se Chan even got them pink light sticks with Ji Hyo’s face on it which he was proud of minutes ago. Until he saw Jong Kook’s disappointed face. Way too disappointed face.

 

 

 

“I asked for help.” Jong Kook wanted to cry, looking at his dongsaengs. “And look at you. Didn’t you guys look at the mirror?”

 

 

 

“We did.” They both nodded.

 

 

 

“I had to re-do my eyeliner.” Se Chan admitted shyly while touching his left eye. Kwang Soo hit him in the head. They’re in trouble now for dressing up too much and he still added to it.

 

 

 

“Let’s go, it’s late.” Jong Kook sighed. He had no choice, he dragged them here. He asked for a favor from his two trusted Running Man brothers. It never crossed his mind that they’d take his words too seriously. He told them they need to be in disguise. They must dress as fans because they will ‘pose’ as Song Ji Hyo’s fans. They will even have to fall in line at the Mata Elang International Stadium just like everyone else. No one should recognize them. But with the two’s glaring outfits, looking like drag queens (not to mention Kwang Soo’s noticeable height), everyone’s going to stare at them. They don’t look like normal Song Ji Hyo fans. And Jong Kook looks like Singer Kim Jong Kook’s doppelganger. Well, that’s the least of his concern. It’s nearly impossible that Kim Jong Kook will be flying to Indonesia to watch Song Ji Hyo.

 

 

 

They must leave the hotel now. It’s traffic in Jakarta, they know that. And they don’t have any staff with them to do things for them. And it’s actually a surprise. Again. Ji Hyo didn’t know that Jong Kook went to follow her to Jakarta and is there to watch the fanmeeting. He brought Kwang Soo and Se Chan with him as chaperones.

 

 

 

Jong Kook was serious when he said about him and Ji Hyo dating. Ji Hyo didn’t know he was. So, Jong Kook was exerting extra effort proving to her that he meant what he said. And it’s not only Ji Hyo that didn’t believe him either, his family too. They thought Ji Hyo is already within his reach, she is already his, what’s the point of doing things such as that.

 

 

 

Jong Kook reasoned out they never get to do that. He went straight to being Ji Hyo’s husband and never her boyfriend, and he wanted to be the one. He wanted to show Ji Hyo how he’s like being Kim Jong Kook as a boyfriend. And of course, he wanted to see Ji Hyo as a girlfriend too.

 

 

 

He wanted to show that sweet side of him, if he’s not showing enough.

 

 

 

And now, they’re in Jakarta about to watch another Song Ji Hyo fanmeeting. And true enough, fans queued around the venue were whispering, containing their laughter seeing Kwang Soo and Se Chan with their ‘nice’ outfits. Their smiles, they couldn’t hide anymore. Jong Kook was always few steps away from them. But then again, the boys were also excited to see the casts of ‘The Witch’s Diner’ and see how their Hyung get all-mushy later. They love to tease Jong Kook in times like these. He had become untouchable and these are the rate times that they can get back at the great Kim Jong Kook.

 

 

 

When Kim Jong Kook becomes vulnerable, the Kim Jong Kook is in love.

The Kim Jong Kook watching his wife Song Ji Hyo doing what she does best, that is being proud of her acting and interacting with fans.

 

 

Jong Kook becomes happy and all-proud and arrogant… and cheesy- romantic to some point.

 

 

The Witch’s Diner – Special Fanmeeting

Mata Elang International Stadium

Jakarta, Indonesia

7:30 pm

 

 

 

The venue was jam-packed as expected. You really can’t underestimate the fans of the show. Kwang Soo and Se Chan were dancing and singing along with the songs ‘Hot Issue’ and ‘Gashina’, much to Jong Kook’s surprise. But he didn’t care about anything or anyone at that time.

 

 

He only cared about one person.

The lead actress. Song Ji Hyo.

 

 

 

Those cute beautiful eyes of his solely are fixed on Ji Hyo who was being so amazing, giving her best for the fans. She’s acting like a dork though, trying to be funny at times, but of course, giving everyone the fan service they all deserve. The smiles, the flying kisses and that’s on top of her brilliant dancing (as per Jong Kook). All for her Indonesian fans.

 

 

 

There was a part where the casts’ faces came out on screen and a brief description came with it. It caused uproar because Ji Hyo’s is different. For others it goes like: Pretty Ji Hyun, Kind Jong Hyeop, Mighty Do Kwon etc. Hers came last. And it went like this:

 

 

 

‘I love you, Song Ji Hyo. I love you so much.’

 

 

 

The crowd went wild. Why is hers different? It looks like a personal message from someone. Ji Hyun had to tell her eonnie to turn around and look at the screen and read the message. There at the big screen right next to her smiling face were those words:

 

 

 

‘I love you, Song Ji Hyo. I love you so much.’

 

 

 

Dugeun. Dugeun.

 

 

People inside the stadium were cheering, clapping and hooting. Ji Hyo was blushing at the same time smiling. Ji Hyo was trying to look for a staff near the stage to ask. Her heart was beating really fast and she couldn’t think straight. Jong Kook must’ve asked someone to do it.

 

 

 

When she found one staff, the person just shrugged; meaning he didn’t know. Ji Hyo found another one, but that person doesn’t know either. Everyone was teasing her.

 

 

Ji Hyo then boldly spoke in the microphone in her sweet voice, “I love you too.”

 

 

 

And that brought the house down.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter