Girl You For Me!

Blue Bayou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Few Hours Later

Jason

 

 

Later, I lay in bed reflecting on the crazy day and everything else that has been going on.

I cannot believe Alexis, boy I didn't know that girl at all.

She is literally unhinged! I did not play around when I got home, I immediately hired a bodyguard.

My friend Christopher Choi is a former city of Los Angeles detective.

He now is the owner operator of one of the busiest private security firms in the country.

With a roster of clients ranging from foreign dignitaries, celebrities and even silicon valley billionaires.

I called him only looking to get one of his staff but when I told him what happened he said he take the job himself.

"What aren't you super busy I can just get one of your guys to look after me man."

"No way I will do it the story was very unnerving to say the least and you are planning on going out of town in a few days?"

"No sir I got you don't worry about a thing ok."

"Alright, alright."

"So when can I come over to set up a new security system and cameras?"

"Do you really think all that is necessary?"

“Never mind don't answer that I am available anytime, after 9 am tomorrow." I reply.

"Great it just so happens that I have an opening at 10:15 so I will see you in the morning ok sleep tight bro I got you ok."

"Alright buddy goodnight."

"Night." I ended the call, and my thoughts went to Gabriella.

She still hadn't called me, but I was determined not to call her anymore no matter how much I ached to hear her voice.

I took a long hot shower and decided to make myself a salad and crusty rolls for dinner.

I loaded it with grilled steak, large shrimp, grape tomatoes, candied pecans, green onions, cucumbers, black olives, feta cheese and a delicious balsamic vinaigrette.

It's so good and it eating it made me think of Gabby because it was her recipe.

I managed to eat some of it, but I couldn't finish.

Not because it wasn't delicious but because it made me think of her and my chest hurt from missing her so much.

I wrapped the remainder of it up and put it in the fridge for lunch tomorrow.

I washed the dishes and quickly cleaned the kitchen.

I climbed into bed thinking I would find something on Netflix to watch but five minutes into the movie I fell asleep.

I woke up to my phone ringing, I looked at the clock it was only eight pm but I felt like I had been sleeping all night long.

I looked at the caller id and saw it was Gabby I sat up quickly snatching it off the base.

"Hello, hello Gabby?"

"Hey, I was about to hang up, where you asleep?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, I am sorry I will let you get back to it I can call you in the morning."

"No!!" I yell and fall back on the pillow.

I slap my forehead, "You sound way to eager dummy." I think to myself.

"I mean no it's cool I am awake now."

I say trying to sound calm but my heart is threatening to beat out of my chest.

"Oh, ok how are you?"

She sounds so cute I wonder what she's doing right now.

"I am good how are you?"

"Truthfully I am not doing good but I think I will be ok as soon as you answer some questions I have."

I sit up straight my curiosity piqued.

I love the straight-forward Gabriella.

"No what's wrong? You can ask me anything you want to you know that right?"

"I can?" She sounds terrified.

I sigh, "Gabby of course you can please talk to me."

"Ok first question." She takes a deep breath.

"Are you in love with me?

"Yes." I answer without hesitation.

She inhales sharply probably shocked at my outright admitting it.

She lets out a slow breath and I can tell she is nervous.

"Ok second question when did you know?"

"August."

"For real? That long ago? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well at first I wanted to make you comfortable around me."

I could tell you were still nervous sometimes when we were alone, and I wanted you to know you could trust me."

"Oh, ok my third question is why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you in love with me?" She asks quietly.

"Well, that is easy." I say smiling like a loon.

"Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter