Living Happily Ever After Can Be So Busy!

Blue Bayou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue

Three years later:

 

My water broke at 2 pm on Halloween of all days.

I prayed and prayed that the, baby would not be born on that day and God heard me although he gave me the surprise of a lifetime.

Our babies, yes, I said babies as in plural came into the world screaming bloody murder and their momma fainted from the shock of there being more than one inside of her.

“No wonder you got so fat at the end; your stomach was an entire country on its own.” Lainey said holding our triplets at the same time.

She laughed hysterically when Jason came running out of the delivery room to tell everyone the news.

Our moms were elated and quickly went to planning to remodel the uni designed room to all purple and yellows.

Yes three baby girls born a month early and all under 5 pounds.

We named them Jazzmine Elaine or Jazzy, Johanna Sylvia or JoJo, and Jessenia Marilyn with her nickname being Jessie.

We chose their middle names being after our mom’s and Lainey.

They were tickled pink.

Luckily for us they only had to stay in the hospital for three weeks and we were able to bring them home.

I was so excited but also scared and overwhelmed.

I was wondering how I was going to take care of one newborn and now I had three of them!

Jesus, I need thee!!

Jason hired three nannies who work around the clock helping me.

Our main nanny Lei is Korean, and she is fabulous! She is a retired schoolteacher and the plan is for her to eventually take on the role as their teacher.

We talked about it and plan to homeschool them as long as possible.

We are blessed with resources that most people don’t have or ever dream of having and for that I am grateful.

I do not take for granted thinking I am above anyone.

I give back generously and plan to teach my children how to do the same.

They just turned three and are a handful in a half.

I am onto them but they have their daddy wrapped around their little fingers.

I watch them wrestling him on the floor in the family room and roll my eyes.

They should have been in bed an hour ago.

He had the nerve to waltz in here an hour ago after his plane landed at LAX at three this afternoon!!

His excuse he had something urgent come up with one of his artists while he was gone and had to take care of it immediately.

“Jason it’s nearly 9pm it’s way past their bedtime!”

“Aww babe tomorrow is Saturday let them stay up a little bit later tonight please!”

“I just got back from Seoul I missed them to death.”

“Please mommy! Please!!” They all say in unison, and I feel like I’ve been attacked!

I scoff and kiss my teeth.

“Fine you put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter