Meeting

Blue Bayou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

April:

JASON

The last few weeks have been so hectic I barely made it to the gym.

I still worked out daily whether on set or at home but I really like my gym.

I have been a member here even before my career took off so it is very comfortable.

The people here just know me as Jason, not Jason Jackson the tv and movie star and I appreciate that.

I can be myself and not worry about them snapping and posting unflattering pictures of me online.

Not that I care if they did because my life is an open book but the fact that I don't have to worry about that is a nice feeling.

Chris went home back to Seattle to visit his family and won't be home for a month or so.

He shares joint custody of his five- year, old twin nieces Ashley and Ainsley with his parents.

They spend summers here in LA and the school year in Seattle with his folks.

His younger sister had got pregnant her third year of college.

To Korean parents this is the end of the world, but he took it harder than his folks.

She dropped out of school when she found she couldn't carry the twins and handle the work- load of a full- time student.

This of course sent Chris into a rage demanding she get an abortion and go back to school.

She was so hurt and angry she stopped talking to him and he in his foolish pride did not try to fix it.

His parents took her side of course shocked by his behavior and the idea of an abortion being against their beliefs.

I have to admit I had words with him about it as well.

"I think you are way out of line with Macy, she will be fine it is not the end of the world."

"She needs your support and love right now not your judgement and criticism don't you think she feels bad enough?"

"You don't understand." Is all he kept saying.

"No, I don't it is not like she isn't going back to school she took time off and with your parents help she will be able to finish."

"She has more than enough credits to still finish in 2 years stop over- reacting."

He scoffed.

"The problem is if she had concentrated on school and not become boy crazy she wouldn't be in this predicament." He said bitterly.

"Whoa now that is not fair, she was in a relationship she had once and got pregnant it happens all the time."

"Who you need to be mad is the prick she dated for years that got her pregnant and claimed it wasn't his."

"I get that you are disappointed, but you have gone too far, and I wouldn't be your friend if I didn't call you out on your foolishness." I added.

"You are flat out wrong Chris and you had better fix it."

And that was the last thing I said about it, 3 short months later she was gone.

She began bleeding profusely and was rushed to the hospital.

The twins were in danger and they had to be delivered early.

She died from complications and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter