Reunited And it Feels So Good

Blue Bayou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jason

2 weeks later:

 

We arrived in New Orleans at 3 am and managed to get our bags and an Uber within 15 minutes.

Chris is on the phone with Lainey getting directions and I am a nervous wreck.

I did not tell Gabby that I was coming because I literally got on a plane as soon as the shoot was over.

No rhyme or reason I just needed to get to my wife desperately.

I had been in Toronto on set Chris called me and told me that Gabby was pregnant.

I wanted to fly to her immediately, but Chris told me to chill out.

“Let her call you and tell you herself!"

If you go barging in there and she is not ready to see you yet, you’ll make it worse!”

“But she’s pregnant man that is a whole different ball game.”

“I was giving her space to work out her feelings and being understanding but she is not giving me any choice right now!”

“How could she not tell me she is pregnant with my child? Does she hate me or something?” I say so sad and hurt.

“Now you know that is not the case, she literally just found out a few minutes ago and Lainey called me under the pretense of going to the bathroom.”

“Gabriella doesn’t know that she told me yet so chill out.”

“Do you think she plans on telling me man I am so worried about her I can’t even think straight right now.”

“I am just glad that the shooting is done for the day, or I’d be screwing up all of my scenes.”

“Look she loves you believe me she is just spooked by all of the negative press I mean I did warn you about this man.”

“We just didn’t prepare her enough and the chapel employee pulling that stunt didn’t allow you guys to tell your story your way.”

“I know I am so angry about that I wish I knew which one did it so I could sue them personally!”

“Yeah, well I am sure the chapel will handle it they had all their employees sign an NDA before they start working there and they totally violated it.”

“Anyways different subject can I get out of filming these scenes so I can go to her sooner?”

“Um no this is the last week of filming just finish strong and then go to her.”

“Man, I am going crazy here you gotta know this! Pregnant? She’s pregnant?”

“Does Elaine know how far along she is yet?”

“Dude she literally just urinated on a stick less than an hour ago I am sure no one knows how far along she is yet ok?”

“Ok, Ok ,Ok, I am just you know.”

“Yeah, I know but calm down everything will be alright.”

I get another incoming call and I look to see who it is.

Oh my God it’s her!

“Chris she is calling me now gotta go bye!”

I don’t even give him a chance to reply I quickly swipe over to take her call.

“Gabby, Gabby are you there babe?”

She sighs sounding like she has been crying and I squeeze me eyes shut imaging how her face looks right now.

“Yeah, I am here.” She says quietly.

“Are you okay are you alright? Where are you? Why haven’t you been answering my calls? I have been worried sick!”

“I am not really alright or ok and I am in New Orleans at momma’s.”

I suspected that is where she was, but I wasn’t completely sure because her mother is out of the country at the moment.

“Jason I am pregnant I just found out.”

I go quiet for a few seconds waiting to see if she will say anything else.

“Don’t you have anything to say?” She asks sounding panicked.

“How are you feeling are you feeling sick?”

She sighs sounding so bone tired.

“Yes and no, I have been throwing up all this week suddenly but before that I was fine.”

“Have you made a doctor’s appointment yet?”

“Yeah, but I couldn’t get one until the 27th.”

“The 27th?”

I look at the calendar and see that two days after we wrap up here.

If I get on a plane right after we are done, I can be there the day before so I can go to the appointment with her.

“Ok so how are you feeling other than that? Are we good? I am so sorry about all of this I love you so much please don’t leave me.”

I say sounding so desperate and pathetic, but I don’t give a damn I love her, and I will leave this all behind if I have to.

“Oh Jason.”

She takes a deep breath and I internally prepare myself for the worst.

“My feelings are hurt, I feel attacked and scared all of the time now and I know I can’t continue like this.”

"I am looking over my shoulder wondering if any of your crazed fans are out there waiting to run me over with their cars."

“I will not lie I actually thought about divorcing you because this is not what I signed up for you know.”

I close my eyes so tight that they hurt thinking about her divorcing me.

“I know I know but please we can work all this out.” I say hoarsely.

“I will do whatever you want me too please don’t leave me I love you so much and now you’re having my child, baby please give me another chance.”

“Jason, stop I have no plans to leave you I am crazy in love with you and these last few weeks have been torture being away from you.”

“I am just scared, I am a human being and those magazines tore me to pieces and made me feel like the poop on the bottom of your shoes.”

“I have struggled with self- esteem issues to begin with and that didn’t help me any.”

“I can’t handle all of this, I really can’t.” She says quietly.

“I know babe and trust me I will fix everything don’t worry ok.”

“Okay where are you? When can you come to me?”

I sigh and lay on the bed.

“I am in Toronto on a shoot.”

“Oh.” She says quietly.

“I will come as soon as I can don’t worry ok.”

“Ok.”

“I’m and going to go to bed I'm really tired I and drained from crying and now I have a huge headache.”

“I will call you tomorrow ok.”

“No, I will call you please answer my calls.”

“I am done not answering your calls so don’t worry ok.”

“Ok I love you Gabrielle Jackson so very much.”

“I love you more, goodnight husband.”

My heart squeezed when she called me husband and I couldn’t help the stupid crap eating grin that spread across my face.

“Goodnight my beloved.” She disconnects the call and I lay back on the bed.

 

Now I am in the Uber with Chris, and she still thinks I am in Toronto.

We pull up to her mother’s house and Lainey is outside waiting.

She steps out and waves to us and I wave back happy to see her as well.

She walks over to us and hugs Chris.

They do a mini make out session and I cough a few times to let them know that hey I am still standing right here.

She looks at me and smiles sheepishly.

She walks over and gives me a big hug.

“He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter