Vegas Babee!!

Blue Bayou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jumping POVS:

Three Days Before Vegas:

Gabby's POV:

 

This week has been so stressful!! After Jason kissed me, I hid in my bedroom for over an hour under the guise of putting away my gifts and talking to my cousin Benney who is in the Army stationed in Germany.

I have an internet phone just for his calls and it just so happens that is phone is in my bedroom, so it made me hiding all the more believable.

When I finally rejoined everyone, the tension was palpable.

Everyone kept looking at me like I was on a stage it was unnerving.

I still don't know how I managed to get through the rest of the evening.

Every time Jason touched me, I'd yelp and scramble to get away from him.

My nerves were pure raw endings at this point.

I can tell I hurt his feelings and I felt so bad, but I literally had no clue as to what to do.

My brain had shut off completely and all my thought processing ran down yonder to where -ever scatter brains lived.

He kissed me, What in the world?

Isn't this what I had been dreaming about for the last four months?

Then what are you doing girl? My heart screamed yes but my head is screaming no!

It will never work between the two of you it is best to remain friends that way you can avoid the heartache that is sure to come when he dumps you for a thinner White or Asian woman.

Your heart can't take it keep him in the friendzone for your own good.

Elaine just glared at me and all I wanted to do was run to my music room and lock myself in!

 

Lainey's POV:

This girl! She is getting on my last nerve right now! I am just going to grab her and Jason and lock them in the music room until they are engaged or come to some sort of understanding!

I felt so bad for him! He was looking at her with those huge puppy dog eyes and she was totally ignoring him!

I mean what in the heck Gabby!?

I called her out on it a few days later I couldn't take it anymore, I waited until her mom went home before I said anything.

"So, are you going to tell me what that was all about?"

"What?" She asks.

"Don't play dumb with me Gabriella."

"Oh, so now I am Gabriella not Gabby, I must be in trouble." She smiles.

"I am talking about Jason and Christmas."

"What is wrong with you are you crazy?

"I know how much you like Jason why are you running away from him?"

She sighs and falls back on the couch.

"I know I know I panicked alright."

"Did he really have to do that in front of all of ya'll?"

"Now it is out there, and I can't wrap my head around it."

"I mean we have never even discussed romance as a possibility between us."

"He has never even asked me on a date or anything way to put the cart before the horse Jason!"

She says punching the air dramatically.

"But you do like him that way, right?" I ask.

She looks at me like I am stupid, and I grin.

"Well then what are you waiting for go get yo man's girl!"

"He is your bona fide celebrity crush turned bff next to me of course."

"Plus, he has the hots for you that is fanfic come to life woman!"

She bursts out laughing covering her face.

"You are Y/N and he is the handsome Korean hunk!" She snorts with laughter.

"So, are we still going to Vegas?" I ask.

"Oh, crap I forgot about that."

She leans further into the couch and sighs.

"How could you have forgotten that it's Linda Rondstat and the show has been sold out for months?"

"He got the tickets a long time ago to surprise you."

"Are you still tripping about the kiss?"

"You have had a whole week to process it, so it has to be more than that."

'Well duh? How could he blow all of my hard work to smithereens like that?" She yells.

"I really just got over my nervousness from being around him so much and gotten really comfortable with him."

"Now it is like I am back at square one being that nervous, sweaty, jumpy woman I was eight months ago when I saw him and Chris at the restaurant."

"It never crossed my mind that he'd like me in that way."

"Are you for real right now? It's so obvious he's into you, it has been for months even daddy saw it."

"What and you’re just now saying something?"

I shrug.

"I thought it was obvious."

"Umm hello it is me Gabriella Monroe I know zilch about boys."

"I'm old fashioned, I go to church every Sunday and I still have my V card.

I haven't even had boyfriend what do I know about the opposite ?"

She says matter of fact and it dawns on me how innocent she is.

"What could he want with me I am not his type I am just a pastry chef from New Orleans there is nothing glamorous about me at all."

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter