Unwanted Attention

Blue Bayou
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 Hours Later:

Chris's POV:

At The Gym:

 

"Whoo Lord Jason, you about killed me today dude I hope you are feeling better now."

"I am man much better I appreciate you coming out here with me."

"Where else would I be? You are my best friend who else can you lean on in a time like this?"

"Exactly, I will be right back I'm going to take a whiz."

"Ok." I say,

I am sitting on the weight bench cooling down, drinking water, minding my own business and I hear a woman call my name.

"Chris? I look up and the smile instantly vanishes from my face.

"Oh my God it is you." How have you been?" She asks nervously.

"Alexis".....

"I am great, wonderful in fact."

"Good great um are you here alone?" She looks around and it's so obvious who she is really looking for.

"What do you want Alexis?" I ask just as Jason walks back in talking excitedly on his phone.

He stops cold when he sees her, and her eyes light up and I sigh knowing there’s about to be drama.

"Oh brother." I mutter.

"Of course, Elaine and thank you so much for calling me."

"Hey, Jason how are you?" She asks nervously and he looks at her.

"I am fantastic Alexis."

"Great, you still looking good too." She says looking him up and down.

I roll my eyes almost into my brain She can't be serious?

"What do you want Alexis?" He asks her.

"My God you and Chris sound exactly alike he asked me the same question."

" I just happened to be coming out of the sauna and saw Chris sitting here I just wanted to say hello is that so bad?"

This girl is delusional.

I scoff and she glares at me, and I glare right back at her.

Jason chuckles humorlessly and the hair on my neck stands up.

Oh Lord...

"Well Alexis I will say this you have some balls."

"The last time I saw you I found out you were an unfaithful wife and a path logical liar."

She bristles visibly at the reminder but says nothing.

"Why you thought it was ok to say hi to me like I had forgotten all that is beyond me."

She sighs and her lips begin to quiver.

Oh Lord is she about to cry? She better not!

"Well when I tried to explain but you cut off all contact." She cried.

"What did you think I was going to do?" He said calmly.

“I thought you'd at least hear my side of it."

"Your side? Your side?" He asks incredulously and chuckles.

"Girl you got caught red handed cheating on me, well not me so much but on your husband."

"Then I found out that I wasn't the only man you had been stepping out with."

"I really had nothing else to say to you back then and even more so now."

"I wish you the best in life but please let's never meet again ok."

He walks around her picking up his things off the bench.

"Chris Elaine called and everything is a go."

"Awesome! Let's head out to get something to eat I am starved."

"Alright." He replies.

"Wait, wait Jason do you want some company? I am single now, available and I have missed you so much."

"I am so sorry please I still love you."

She was begging now desperately, and I was almost embarrassed for her.

Almost..

Jeeze!

She grabs his arm and tries to pull him into an embrace.

"Oh my God girl get a grip!" I say,

Jason is the calmest I have ever seen him he just removes her hands from his arm and moves to the side.

"Alexis stop embarrassing yourself I haven't seen you in years and I have no desire to see you again after today so please don't make a scene let's just say goodbye."

She burst out crying and the people in the weight room began looking at her like she is crazy.

"How could you act like this I thought you were a gentleman?!" She shrieks.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter