Crush

Just Let Me Love You

"Who could have reported Baek's bullies?"

"I wanted to know them too. We could at least treat them a meal for reporting Jonghyun."

The two sighed, slumping on one of the tables in the cafeteria. It was lunchtime and so the two treated Baekhyun a meal to keep him full. As the two stared at the eating male, a thought came across Yoongi, and so he eyed Baekhyun even more, who in return (feeling Yoongi's eyes bore at him) stared at him too awaiting what the latter would tell him.

"... Baek, can I punch Jonghyun?"

The man gasped and dropped his chopsticks, taking out his notepad and started scribbling on it.

"No! Too bloody!"

"Just once?" Yoongi pleaded.

"I even brought my knives with me, Baek!" Kyungsoo exclaimed rather proudly.

"Knives?! NO! TOO MUCH VIOLENCE SOO!"

"Sigh, I wanted to show off my knives. What a waste."

"I was about to show them my new ninja skills."

Kyungsoo and Yoongi plopped down on their chairs, disappointed Baekhyun wouldn't let them kick those bullies of his and teach them a lesson eventually. Without violence, those three won't stop unless they get to 'play' with Baekhyun.

The little man laughed at their sad faces.

-----

"Hey Baek, what's up?"

"Hi, Daehyun!"

Daehyun smiled as he ruffled Baekhyun's hair. They were by the vending machine right now, their usual place whenever they wanted to meet up and chat a bit to pass time.

"How's your study?"

"I'm good. It's not that hard."

"Is Jonghyun messing with you again?"

"Nope!"

"Really?"

"Yep!"

"You sure?"

"Definitely."

"Hmmm."

"Not convinced? You sounded like Yoongi right now."

"Haha, I do?"

"Yeah! It's giving me the creeps!"

Daehyun chuckled when the lad shook his body to exaggerate his words.

"Here's your hot choco. Seeing you shivering, I thought you're cold out here."

"But it is..."

"Liar, haha."

Baekhyun smiled warmly at the man beside him, feeling cozy with Daehyun beside him right now. It's like a dream to him. Nonetheless, he felt like savoring the moment.

It's a once-in-a-lifetime!

Baekhyun thought, his insides all giddy as light giggles came out of his mouth.

-----