Treat?... Father Said So

Just Let Me Love You

It was home time, and Baekhyun thought the days were moving too fast. It was already a week after his mom flew to Europe for her business trip. The boy sighed, pulling his backpack he was about to make his move when he was pulled back by the handle of his bag.

"Oof."

"You're Byun Baekhyun, right?" a tan-skinned man asked him. He looked up and saw another man who had rather pale skin (and the person who was pulling him back).

Baekhyun cautiously nodded at the question, afraid he might die tonight.

They look so scary, huhu.

"So... What are you to Chanyeol?" another man came in the scene, his eyes piercing towards him worried just by that glare he might get into real trouble right now. Worse than what had happened to him a week ago. Beside him (who just arrived with the three) was a guy with Bambi eyes, who elbowed him while sipping on his banana milk.

He pulled away from the pale-looking man's hand from the handle of his backpack and lightly pushed them away from the small latter. He bowed to him.

"Sorry, they are kind of jerks right now, but they're nice."

Baekhyun took out his notepad from his pocket.

"It's okay... I'm used to it."

Baekhyun smiled at him. However, he began to feel nervous when the man who apologized on behalf of his friends began to glare at them.

"You scared the hell out of him, tards", he shouted whisper to them.

"Baekhyun?"

Chanyeol approached Baekhyun, and silently judged the three who shook in terror.

"Hi, Channie."

"I thought you were okay with having Chan as my name."

"I just wanna get used to the cute name..."

"That's cute to you?"

"Yeah... It's cute for a guy who has big pointy ears!"

Chanyeol quietly grumbled before he left the giggling boy. Baekhyun gasped and quickly followed behind the man with long legs. The four watched the two interact, bewildered they look so close when they barely even know each other.

"I saw the letterings...", Jungkook said.

"Same..."

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but he wrote "Channie", right?" asked Sehun.

Taehyung nodded and mumbled a "yes".

-----

The duo walked down the lone path, one was striding aimlessly while the other little one gently skipped his way following the giant. The road wasn't too busy, only a few cars driving across as it was still early in the afternoon. Upon watching the quiet trail, Chanyeol searched for his favorite ice cream parlor to cool himself (even though it was rather windy).

Hearing footsteps behind him, he remembered someone is walking the same way he was taking.

No choice...

"Hey Baek?"

Baekhyun gave a muffled sound (also pretending to be surprised for calling out his nickname).

"Umm want a treat?... Father said so."

Baekhyun's eyes blinked, yet he beamed at the giant and nodded his head, excited what kind of treat would this man give him.

"Want to go to that ice cream parlor?"

Baekhyun nodded again, liking the idea. And so, the two crossed the small road and sooner arriving at the cold shop, bells chiming to sign customers are here.

-----