No to Sleepover

Just Let Me Love You

"What the , Park?"

"You're with that mute, bro."

"Did he threaten you or something?"

"No, no, and no. What the hell are those kinds of assumptions?" Chanyeol grumbled, crossing his arms at how foolish their questions were. 

Jongin gave an exaggerated scowl at the top student of their academy. The three were staring at Chanyeol weirdly enough as if he had touched some kind of virus. Jungkook shook his head at how they judged the taller about this. 

"Stop, stop,  let the guy be. It's just rumored."

"Rumored what?" Chanyeol turned his head to the youngest latter. 

He seems to be reliable nowadays.

"Jongin told me he could make your life miserable, and it was said he's getting creepier each day 'cuz he keeps writing numbers in his notebook", Sehun said, sipping on the milk chocolate he got earlier.

Chanyeol glared at Jongin who shrugged at the statement like it was nothing but a little pebble.

"... What's so weird about writing numbers?"

"Dude! He always writes in his pad '6 years to live' then some color and another was '11 years to live' then he colored the paper, like what are you, a shaman or some sort?"

"Shut up, Kim. You're not weirded out. You're just oversensitive."

"I'm not!"

How do I always keep up with this ing idiot?

Jongin huffed and plopped down on his seat, snatching the youngest's chicken burger grumpily. Jungkook called him out, mad at how his money is wasted to this bitter hyung of his. 

"Ya know, try distancing yourself from that Baekhyun, bro", Taehyung advice as he kept chewing on those deliciously baked potato wedges of the cafeteria, dipping them in the ketchup.

"And why should I?"

"Just cuz. Better be safe than never."

"Idiots", Chanyeol mumbled angrily at them before he took out the sandwich his mom prepared for him.

Speaking about him, did he ate already?

He took a swift glance at the group of males on the other corner, monitoring what he was doing at the moment. 

-----

"W-wha... You live with him?!"

"Apparently..."

"As in the top student of this messed up school?!" 

Yoongi muttered a sorry to the students who were startled at the sudden tone of his voice after he hit the table with both of his hands.

"Yeah... Didn't know mom knows him."

"And we live close to their district which was "cool"."

"... We're going home with you today." 

"Yoongi, no more! I'm fine! He doesn't harm me!"

"Unless we sleepover with you for three days straight, we ain't believing he is safe", Kyungsoo declared.

"This unbelievable guys, seriously I'm okay and it might be an inconvenience to his mom."

"He has a point, guys. Let's trust him", a man with rainbow-colored hair came in touch with the other three, his hands occupied with a tray that contained a large bowl of newly cooked noodles. Baekhyun jumped on his seat, happy to see his little mochi after a week of his absence.

"My God, am I seeing so many flowers?"

"Yes... I am seeing one", Yoongi blurted out for Kyungsoo to hear.

The two friends watched as Jimin and Baekhyun talked like there's no forever.

-----