Bullied Once More

Just Let Me Love You

Helping him with his assignments wasn't that half bad.

 

I only thought he was as slow as Jongin.

 

"Yow, Earth to Chanyeol."

 

"What?"

 

"I'm just calling your name, why are you angry..."

 

"I'm not angry, I'm annoyed. There's a huge difference between those two."

 

"Yeah, yeah smartypants. I get it. Anyways, what's keeping you busy?"

 

"None of your business."

 

"Yeah, hyung. Don't bother him. Go bother your notebooks. Bet you haven't answered the math problems yet."

 

Jungkook tried to suppressed his laughter when he saw Jongin panicking. In less than 40 minutes, their Math teacher is about to enter their classroom. 

 

Jongin asked if he could copy Chanyeol's homework, but what did he think of asking the top student? He would definitely turn him down. 

 

And yes, Chanyeol did turn him down.

 

"Sigh, hyung you're hopeless", Taehyung gave up and snatched Sehun's notebook from the aforementioned's backpack. 

 

Sehun saw everything but didn't bother to take it back since he was too lazy to do so. He was almost finished with his Attack on Titan manga. Once he got attached to something, he can't take it down.

 

His math notebook is absolutely not his number one priority right now.

 

Jungkook took out his phone and watched Sk8 the Infinity, seeing that as a much worth it thing to do than see his Jongin hyung struggling.

 

----- 

 

"The you on, Byun? Reporting us to the principal's office, huh? You that tough? Punch me if you can, dimwit!"

 

Baekhyun whimpered, his chest was hurting from being pushed by Jonghyun's finger. 

 

I didn't do anything wrong... It's always you!

 

How much Baekhyun wanted a voice right now. 

 

I want to speak up for myself!

 

Baekhyun stumbled when he was forcedly pushed back, his back hitting a stack of tables in the old classroom. He silently hissed in pain, rubbing his back to reduce how agonizing it felt. 

 

Jonghyun grabbed a bunch of his hair, eyes stabbing right at the little guy's brown orbs.

 

He smirked, and Baekhyun shivered at the sinister smile.

 

"Haha... Since my mood's ed up right now, we're gonna play the out of you until you passed out. Dead even, if you can leave here alive..."

 

The other two sniggered, about to hit the hell they like to the innocent boy. 

 

-----