Paint

Just Let Me Love You

Two weeks.

For two weeks Baekhyun didn't get the freedom he needs. Sadly, he has to oblige with such ridiculous requests before he gets beaten into a pulp. For two weeks, they did nothing but embarrass him in front of a crowd or perhaps inside an empty classroom (again), saying it's his fault and things are supposed to be like this.

And for two weeks he completely avoids any topic relating to him.

But in those two weeks, a certain giant has fires lit up in his orbs at everything he has witnessed in front of him.

-----

If it was too quiet, Baekhyun would have to panic. Those two would do anything to the little guy whenever people are not present (something they do, so no suspicions would rise). Yet, if the halls were quite noisy, he would be pleased as those two won't carelessly pop up in front of him to throw stuff at him.

It was the last period, and so their class was tasked to decorate the stage for an event three weeks from now.

Slightly skipping through the hallway, he finally got to the designated room. Going in, he greeted everyone inside and proceeded with his work. Since he is quite skilled with arts, he went to where familiar faces were situated.

"Hey, Baek! Where were you?"

"Sorry I was late, what do you want me to draw?"

"A carousel! Don't worry, we're all here to help you with that!" 

Joy beamed, and so it gave a good feeling in Baekhyun's guts. Seeing that there is a plentiful of people in here, it may seem that no harm would happen later. 

I just hope so...

-----

Baekhyun felt carefree for once. Talking with the girls didn't seem to be so bad, they were all cheery and friendly people to be with. Forty minutes have passed and a lot has happened within that time. It was fun, no doubt.

Wendy was the one left with Baekhyun, sketching some finishing touches on the cartolina paper. 

"Wendy! Help, please!"

"Coming!"

She left the pencil and excused herself from Baekhyun. He smiled and continued on with his work. Humming a nice tune silently to himself, it was a serene moment. As if nothing could have possibly ruined his day right now. 

But wait, why does he feel wet and something was sticking on his head?

"Baekhyun!" Irene screamed so loud everyone whipped their head towards the latter.

Only to see him covered in orange paint. 

Everyone rushed to the boy and helped him stand up. Someone took a towel from their locker and hand it over to him. Consequently, Kyungsoo and Jimin went to the place to look for him. They brought snacks for the guy.

Seeing a commotion, they approached the group of people. 

"Baek?!"

"What?!"

He dropped the plastic and sprinted to him, both males taking both of his arms, guiding him towards the exit. 

The teacher in charge took a quick glance at the top where the paint got dropped. Seeing two teenagers, he tried to be familiarized with their faces, wanting to remember them before reporting to the principal's office.

What had he done to you?

-----