Panic

Just Let Me Love You

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God...

 

What am I supposed to tell Chanyeol???

 

I mean he did say I can tell him about my worries... 

 

If I told this to the three, they would do every means to never let him near me...

 

That would then give him an idea of what to do with me...

 

Think... Think, Baek!

 

Baekhyun bit on his fingernails, afraid and nervous. It's been 3 years since he got to overcome his anxiety. Thinking that he'll never enter into his life ever again.

 

But that same person was now back, his hands felt cold all of a sudden and skin as pale as snow. Daunting memories crept back to him, the same old nightmares he had tried so hard to bury back then.

 

No matter what I do... It keeps coming back...

 

Baekhyun gripped onto his hair, his breathing hitching as he fetches every breath he can manage. 

 

A knock came on the door, and a fellow giant peeped in.

 

"Baek, dinner's ready-"

 

The latter didn't think twice and engulfed himself in a tight hug with Chanyeol. The aforementioned was taken aback by the sudden movement that his mind completely went blank.

 

What happened?

 

Chanyeol blinked, still processing Baekhyun's actions. Everything was too sudden for him to react (for someone who always thinks quick in recitations, this was a first mental block).

 

Yet his question was answered when he felt the smaller trembling in his hold, something wet was forming on his shirt. Chanyeol's heart dropped at the helpless male in front of him. Baekhyun wasn't like this yesterday, but he felt this was worse than when they were at the beach. He then placed his hands on Baekhyun's back, attempting to at least help him subdue that sickening emotion in him.

 

-----

 

"Ma... He suddenly became shaky when I entered his room."

 

"What? What happened?"

 

"I don't know ma... He just suddenly hugged me and cried", Chanyeol sighed, taking his glass of water and gulping it in one go. Mrs. Park was bothered as well. Baekhyun needs some opening up and explaining to do. 

 

This is the first time I've seen Baek so scared of his life...

 

-----

 

"Morning Baek, are you fine now?"

 

Baekhyun groggily hummed, still rubbing his eyes before sitting up on his bed. The sunshine was blurring his eyes, complaining how they're so bright every morning. 

 

Chanyeol chuckled, seeing Baekhyun glaring on his window must mean he was cursing at how the sun is up and shining. The giant can't even ignore the fact he looked cute frowning towards it.

 

"Baek, it's morning. Your eyes are killing the innocent glass."

 

"Like hell, I care about that damn sunshine."

 

Chanyeol wheeze at Baekhyun's notebook. 

 

However, Badkhyun was startled at how the man was unexpectedly laughing so hard right now. It made him laugh too.

 

"Look at you, you're even brighter than the sun outside. Lmao."

 

"Oh really now? Or you must be taken interest in me... Oh my, are you?"

 

Chanyeol gasped softly, giving a background effect on his question. It was only for a tease, but seeing Baekhyun flustered was funnier. 

 

"BAEK!" Chanyeol laughed like there's no forever, which Baekhyun smacked him because of it. 

 

How dare he make me embarrass?! You rude human being, you must be a spawn of Satan, are you?! Hmph!

 

Whilst the giant laughed, the smaller only had his face buried on his soft pillow (being red wasn't his forte, so he cursed at the giant for embarrassing him).

 

-----