Jealous?

Just Let Me Love You

"So I asked him where my cake had gone off. He told me in his belly like YEOL I WAS SAVING THAT FOR DESSERT! HOW COULD YOU!"

 

Daehyun laughed, his stomach hurting at how long he kept on shaking at the boy's comical attitude. Baekhyun never fails to keep him entertained. He was even funnier than his friends on his football team. Spending time with the latter was never a waste of time to him. 

 

"Baek, you look exceptionally bright today", Daehyun complimented, wiping the tears on the corner of his eyes. Baekhyun opened his mouth with a smile but quickly shut it again, grinning instead. The compliment was something he has to treasure. It came from his crush, this compliment is more than just a word!

 

"I guess."

 

-----

 

Chanyeol was walking in the school's corridors, searching for a certain brown-haired male who always has a little notebook in his hand wherever he goes, clicking on his ballpoint pen as he strolls the hallways.

 

Did I honestly notice that? 

 

Chanyeol didn't care for the time being. His only goal was to search for Baekhyun so he could give him the biscuit the latter had been yearning for this morning. He strode in the hallway, remembering the path on which Baekhyun is already sitting (Baekhyun had informed him about his whereabouts so Chanyeol could easily approach him whenever).

 

Upon his arrival to the said bench, he saw a student beside Baekhyun. Seeing the latter smiling at him made him frowned. But who was he to judge the people around Baekhyun? If he's happy, then he is happy.

 

He's not God to mess around his life.

 

Despite that, he didn't bother to draw closer to Baekhyun, giving him enough leisure to catch up with his friend. Watching him from a distance and agitated was enough for him to know Baekhyun is safe. 

 

Though the unfamiliar person began to stand up, waving goodbye to Baekhyun who waved back at him. The man began to part ways from the sitting latter. It gave Chanyeol a chance to come nearer to the little man. 

 

And a sense of comfort came flooding in him. 

 

That's more soothing to feel than my earlier emotions. 

 

He thought. 

 

Then maybe it was a beginning of a phase?  

 

Chanyeol had never been this curious about himself after he gave the promised biscuits to Baekhyun. The latter happily received it, grateful even as he was a bit hungry after talking with Daehyun for minutes.

 

-----