Big Brother is Here

Just Let Me Love You

The school was fairly quiet than usual. It made a beam crawl on his lips as he clutched his books.

 

Or so he thought.

 

"Baekhyun!"

 

He involuntarily halted.

 

Just by his name, he earned goosebumps throughout his whole body. It was even hard for him to gulp at the mention of it. Baekhyun slowly turned around, cautious at the man who called out for him.

 

"Wah, I didn't know you're attending this school too."

 

Baekhyun could only nod and not speak a word.

 

"Say, you still don't have a voice?"

 

Idiot, since when did I faked not having a voice? You ugly human being.

 

He wanted to say that out loud for Christ's sake... Yet, of course, he will never have a voice to protect himself from all those troubles that he will encounter.

 

"Ah, yeah, I forgot you didn't have that since you were a child... My bad."

 

Baekhyun gulped, not liking the choice of words the man took out from his mouth. But then again what does he expect from the bully he had to endure within his elementary days?

 

And those memories... No scratch that, those nightmares he hardly tried to erase from his little head. Only those mere thoughts made his stomach churn the worst possible ways.

 

The latter smirked, seeing that cold sweat and uneasy jittering coming from the boy just makes him want to play with him even more.

 

And with the thought of playing him, he meant to curse his whole existence.

 

"Wanna do something fun?" He tilted his head with that sickening smile he displayed on his face.

 

Baekhyun shook his head. Taking out his little notebook, he wrote it down and showed it to him.

 

"Sorry Ben, but I've got classes to attend."

 

He didn't know what got into him but after that, he ran off, sudden courage to fight back to his past bully erupted in him. He felt quite good after the run, and thankfully he realized after their meet-up was that Baekhyun was holding his breath for such a long period.

 

However, a pissed-off blonde was left in the hallway as he gripped onto his fist so tightly the moment Baekhyun turned down the offer.

 

-----

 

Sure, Baekhyun had a newfound strength to fight off Ben.

 

But that didn't stop him from having panic attacks.

 

He hurriedly went into the infirmary and sat in one of those vacant beds. The nurse tried to calm him down (but she also started to panic since it was just her first day and having someone who was shaking tremendously and her doing absolutely nothing was killing her).

 

Though, the nurse did ask for which section he was. But Baekhyun didn't answer and so she searched for her ID and went into that classroom.

 

Upon her arrival, she immediately asked who is acquainted with Baekhyun.

 

And Chanyeol hurriedly rushed to the infirmary with the nurse running after him from behind.

 

With a loud bang by the sudden open of the door, Baekhyun screeched and jolted. Chanyeol muttered a sorry and hugged the shaking latter after he came. 

 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry Baek for leaving you alone", he muttered as he kissed the man's crown and forehead to ease his suffering.

 

Dried tears were seen on Baekhyun's face and the nurse could only watch in pain with her patient. 

 

Baekhyun then sniffed Chanyeol's scent, trying to loosen up as he now has his friend to calm him down. Though, quiet whimpers were still inevitable to hear. Caressing the boy's hair, Chanyeol muttered sweet nothing to him. His heart was so broken to see him wrecked up like this.

 

"Shh Baek, it's okay, big brother's here."

 

Baekhyun didn't say anything and so he closed his eyes on the chest of the giant, already calming down and hearing those words coming out from Chanyeol did he realize he is now safe.

 

With Chanyeol by his side, he couldn't think of anything bad will happen to him.

 

Such happy thoughts lingered in his head.

 

-----