Tutor

Just Let Me Love You

"Hey Baekie, how's school?"

"It's the same as any other days~ Don't worry..."

"Mhmm, I've prepared you two meals. Make sure to wash those hands thoroughly and come downstairs immediately. Don't make the food wait."

"Yes mom, you don't have to say that again and again", Chanyeol reprimanded her. His mom glared at her rude son, she was already questioning herself where'd he got that attitude.

"Okay, Auntie."

Baekhyun smiled and bowed after doing the sign language, which Mrs. Park gladly took.

Lord, why is my son not like him?

-----

The dinner was fairly quiet.

Maybe it's because I haven't gotten any tea from Baek's mom?

Mrs. Park thought, her thoughts occupied around her question while she chewed her meal vaguely. Baekhyun and Chanyeol saw how slow she ate her food, but she regains her thoughts before they could even ask what's the matter.

"So umm, Baek?"

"Yes?"

"Are you having a hard time with your studies?"

"... Honestly, a bit."

"Omo, Chanyeol help him with his seatwork!"

"W-what?"

"Come on! Help the poor guy out, please?"

"... Why should I?"

"I'm paying you 5 dollars each time you do."

"Deal. So when?"

Chanyeol turned to him, finding somewhat the answer to his question.

Baekhyun gawked at him, yet laughed at the ridiculous giant who accepted his mom's bribery. Mrs. Park chuckled alongside the little guy who finds their relationship funny.

"How about later? I got to pass it tomorrow."

"Why not?"

Baekhyun lightly clapped his hands, happy to know someone would help him learn those absurd letters and numbers. It was tiring his slow mind.

Chayeol smiled, thinking he was cute clapping like a seal.

Mrs. Park snickered like a fangirl.

-----

"I know the answers!"

"What?!"

His three friends gaped at him. Baekhyun got it? It's great if they're being honest, but how? Math is one of Baekhyun's weak points.

"Teach me, Baek!"

"It's so hard! How come?"

"Channie helped me yesterday!"

Rereading Baekhyun's handwritten note, they drooped down in their seats. Of course, he lives with that nerd maniac, how can they have forgotten that crucial piece of evidence?

"I'll teach you! He told me an easy formula!"

The three nodded, anticipating the answers to their difficult assignment (Jimin was practically begging him). They may not be that intellectuals, but their efforts enough made them known for being smart students.

"I guess you can get some advantages living with him, huh?" Kyungsoo said with a smile.

"I guess, lol."

-----