Screwed Up

Just Let Me Love You

"What  the hell is wrong with you, Chanyeol?"

Three days have passed, yet the giant still ignored a certain puppy who was absolutely and remarkably depressed. Not that anyone cares, but Jongin and the rest of his troop were all concerned about the latter's well-being (even concerned than Chanyeol's if they were honest).

They may have been a meanie to Baekhyun in the past, but after having lunch with him, the rest thought of him as a bundle of joy. 

But after Chanyeol's y attitude, the two groups hadn't been communicating with one another. 

"Hyung, I know you're mad that they hurt him for how many weeks already, but you spouting mean words to Baekhyun is something you should have never done. Honestly, it didn't help him, not one bit."

Jongin was absolutely disappointed in his friend. Who would have thought that not only does he have an impertinent manner, but also has a foul mouth that will never ease a person's emotions? 

He accepts that Chanyeol has the gift of knowledge, but not the gift of comforting others (they would have ended up crying in their room). 

"Hyung, say sorry", Taehyung blurted. Jungkook nodded beside him, agreeing to the other's idea. It's the best idea, after all.

Chanyeol scowled at the two. Him? Asking for forgiveness? Psh, they should ask their luck.

But it's Baekhyun they were talking about and not some asshat who is too prideful for their good. He sighed, raking a hand through his hair. He admits that it was his fault, all his fault, regretting spouting those words that were half meant. He knew anger was taking control of all of these, but it isn't a sufficient reason to say so. 

"That's something I ain't ready to see, Tae", Sehun snorted from behind that Manga he was reading. 

"It'll be one big news for the school if he did", Jongin snickered towards the three who snickered back.

"When I thought I finally had convenient friends", Chanyeol angrily muttered under his breathe. What was he expecting all the time? 

-----

Baekhyun isn't feeling good.

He wanted to talk to Chanyeol and say sorry so these won't continue any longer, but it seems like it wasn't happening anytime soon. 

Every time he gets a glimpse of the tall male, the other would simply avoid his gaze and go straight to the other path, opposite from him. It ached his heart. They finally had the chemistry after being in the same classroom for how long already, but this happened.

At nights, he would cry himself to sleep. Even if he wanted to remove those nightmare thoughts, he can't. It was as if he's cursed. 

But maybe he is. 

"Baek, he was wrong not you", Kyungsoo voiced out.

Baekhyun shook his head. It earned a sigh from the three. How long are they supposed to live with a broken Baekhyun, and how long will they have to endure the elder's long sad face?

"Chanyeol can himself right now", Baekhyun whipped his head towards Yoongi, glaring at him for swearing. "Sorry, Baek, but I can't handle myself anymore", Yoongi irritatedly apologized.

"It's clear to us that that head is wrong here. Honestly, there's nothing good coming from that ing nerd", Baekhyun then squinted a stare at Kyungsoo who wasn't bothered one bit.

"He's a load of bull after all."

Baekhyun internally groaned, even Jimin is swearing who rarely does. 

Just... Let him be...

-----