Unlocked

Just Let Me Love You

Did they bully someone again? What low lives.

Chanyeol cursed. He exited the library when raucous voices were heard by a corridor, making him scrunch up his nose. He hates them for being too loud.

Not many students were in the hallway, about three or four were packing their stuff from their lockers. It was currently 3 in the afternoon, his usual home time to avoid coming across Jongin and the others. They were noisy blabbermouths, regularly talking about the latest gossips they could get from the girls who spread the rumors or those that roam around the whole academy.

Chanyeol was about to walk towards the building's exit when people began to chit-chat for a bit before they leave. He rolled his eyes, hearing about that mute student he has classes with again.

It's always that Byun Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun

Just what the hell did he do to you?

Nothing.

"It's like he keeps offending you...", he quietly whispered to himself.

"I heard he's currently inside the old Science laboratory."

"Yeah me too."

What the hell?

Chanyeol took a right turn, evading every people he gets into. It's annoying how things can be this irritating.

I should probably stop by an ice cream shop...

Faint coughs echoed in his eardrum that came from an old door, slowly stopping him in his tracks. Chanyeol slightly glanced at it, checking if he heard it wrong.

"Cough, cough..."

Could it be...

Chanyeol looked at the hallway's ceiling, examining if there are any cameras nearby this section. Noticing there are a few around the area that could watch what happened, he slowly turned the knob.

The hell? Did they lock it?

He huffed.

And kicked the door wide open startling the poor guy who was shaking to death beside the door.

This place is ing cold...

Chanyeol shivered, observing the dim room. A muffled gasp was heard, and so he glimpsed to his left. The giant blinked, then mumbled a small sorry to him, bowing somewhat.

The boy nodded a bit, thanking him. The droopy male stumbled for a moment before he could stand up properly to thank the taller appropriately.

He looked up at the familiar latter and mouthed while doing a hand sign of the phrase

"Thank you."

-----

 

Bonus:

Chanyeol thought about what the male did to him earlier after he opened the door for him.

What the heck... did he gave me a flying kiss?

... Nevermind, I saw that when Mom was learning a few sign languages.

-----