Overprotective

Just Let Me Love You

"So umm how are you feeling?"

"I'm okay... Thank you for worrying :)"

"You're welcome."

Jongin uneasily chuckled at the once pained man several days ago.

They reported Jonghyun once again to the principal's office and was announced that they are suspended for a month. They were disappointed that they were only suspended, yet the headmaster told them if they were guilty of doing something wrong again in the future, he will surely expel those three.

This gave an easy feeling to Chanyeol, knowing they're not on the school grounds gave him a sense of relief.

I should probably stay beside Baekhyun all the time now...

-----

Every day, Chanyeol eyes' didn't leave Baekhyun's figure. Not even a split minute. He was now a very overprotective -acting- older brother to the small latter (he recently knew Baekhyun is older than him).

In the mornings, he would wait for Baekhyun to finish up by their house's gate. When going to the cafeteria he would drop off the little man to his circle of friends. When it's home time, he would patiently wait for Baekhyun to finish packing up his stuff before the small man would chime at Chanyeol.

"He has changed."

"Dude, you noticed that too?" Taehyung asked in disbelief, taking a sip of his hot coffee.

"How can I not, he has been like this for days after he knew Baekhyun was hurt."

"Didn't he say he's bi?" Sehun popped up the question out of the blue. Jongin and Taehyung stared at each other.

"Oh, ..."

"Can I ship these two?"

"ChanBaek for the win", Sehun quietly chuckled at the ship name he thought of.

"What ChanBaek?"

Jongin turned to his right, only to see a little guy that represents a penguin.

Oh, this cute penguin again-

I mean, cough.

"Umm, a ship name?"

"What now?"

"It's basically pairing people, may it be official or unofficial", Jungkook briefly explained. He came beside his Sehun hyung with a burger between his hands. Sehun opened up his mouth in which Jungkook gave in. The young man groaned when his hyung made a big bite than he expected.

"And why?"

Jungkook blinked at the rainbow-colored hair then shrugging at him.

"We got it on Twitter."

"Yeah and Reddit too."

"I don't need your opinion Jongin."

And Kyungsoo walked off, leaving a hurt male.

"You're still not over it...", Jongin sighed. Jimin pats his back, muttering how Kyungsoo has a male period right now.

"Jimin!"

"Kidding! Yoongs let's go", Jimin pulled the approaching male's arm, dashing off to be with Kyungsoo.

"I can run, Min!"

-----