제 12 장

Make me yours (GP)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENNIE'S POV

 

 

I was about to shut the front door of her house closed but Lisa blocked it by using her hand to stop me from doing so. "What are you doing here?" I asked in between clenched teeth.
 

 

"I'm here to say I'm sorry." Lisa said apologizing. "Can I come in, please?"

 

 

"No. You just said what you came here for, so you may go now." I tried closing the door again but failed.
 

 

"Please? Let's talk." Her eyes were pleading. "Please? I promise I won't ever mention anything about marriage. Please?"
 

 

I sighed and opened the door widely, letting her in.
 

 

"Thank you." She said with a sad smile on her lips.
 

 

Jennie shuts the door closed before facing her. "Now, say your piece." I stated then threw her a glance. She still look pretty even with those dark circles around her eyes, lips are dry and clothes a little disheveled.
 

 

"I'm sorry."
 

 

"That's it? I've already heard that. If you have nothing more to say then leave. I'm going out later." I walked towards my room.
 

 

"W-Where are you going?" Lisa inquired. "Y-You have a date?"
 

 

"What do you care? It's none of your business. We're not in a relationship, Lisa. I'll go wherever I want to go."
 

 

"Why are you doing this to me? Are you trying to get back at me? For what I did to you in the past? I didn't mean to hurt you, Jennie. If only you didn't leave that night, I would've told you the truth. I've loved you back then and I still do, I still love you." Lisa's eyes and voice were full of sincerity but I can't let myself be fooled again. She had learn her lesson. Not everything she see is real. No one can play with her feelings again.
 

 

"Oh, really, Lisa? You loved the Plain Jane Jennie? Why am I having a hard time believing that? Isn't that camera of yours more precious than me? You could have told me if you needed another one back then, I could've bought a new one for you." Pain flashes on her face. "Oh, right, you didn't know that I could afford to buy you one. You didn't know because you had no plans of ever knowing me! All you cared about was having fun and good time, right?. I just happen to be at the wrong place and wrong time that's why I became your lastest play thing. I helped you put on a good show back then so just let me be now, Lisa." A teardrop fell on my cheek and I wiped it away instantly.
 

 

"I'm sorry." Lisa said then fell down on her knees. "I didn't mean to do all those things to you. We were so young back then. I didn't know I had hurt you this much but I really loved you, Jennie. I've loved you, I know you felt that too. It's just that I didn't know what I was really feeling towards you that time, I just realized it when you were gone." Her voice broke. "You mean everything to me, Jennie. I looked for you but I can't find you anywhere. After two years of searching and still no luck of finding you, I realized then that you d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter