Epilogue

QUITS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin jerks his head up from the cashier register when he sensed someone standing across him. “You scared the out of me, Jennie!”

 

The culprit giggles, mission accomplished. “Sorry, didn’t know you’re so funky.”

 

“I told you lots of times that I easily get startled.” He says, clearly not amused by the scare especially when the culprit is still grinning. “I swear to God if Lisa asked you to do this again.”

 

“What’s with my name running in your mouth again?” Lisa just came out from the stock room when she heard that. Due to the huge machine blocking her view, she’s not able to see the person Jongin’s frowning at.

 

“Did you tell Jennie to sneak up on me again?”

 

“Jennie?”

 

Jennie then peaks into Lisa’s view causing the latter to break out a huge smile. She heard Jongin saying something along the line of “So whipped. Disgusting.” but she’s not really sure if she got it right. Too focused at the person who’s now walking towards her clear view.

 

“Answer me.” Jongin says and throws her a face towel which he luckily missed or else Lisa will surely get a facial of coffee stain and that will cause another circus in the shop — with Lisa chasing Jongin with a straw or fork, whatever she’s able to grab.

 

Lisa looks at him. “No. Or maybe.”

 

“You piece of sh— welcome to our café.“ he was not able to finish that because the door chimes went off, signaling a new customer coming in. “We’re not yet done, Lisa.” Jongin glares at the grinning Lisa before attending the new customer’s orders.

 

 

Lisa, still grinning, looks at the equally grinning Jennie. “Hey, what brings you here?”

 

“Am I not allowed to visit the workplace of my girlfriend now?”

 

 

That earned a blush on Lisa’s face, after 4 months of officially dating, Lisa isn’t still used to it quite honestly. They had share of arguments, normal, but the Thai still gets the jitters in her stomach everytime Jennie boldly says that.

 

 

“Did not say anything like that. No late night meetings, I assume?”

 

Jennie stops right at the corner where Lisa is stationed to give more space for everyone in the shop. “Nope.”

 

“That’s good to know. That’s the first ever since the start of the school year.”

 

Jennie hums, eyes observing Lisa who’s expertly attending the coffee maker while flipping the order tabs. One of the many things that Lisa is good at, is multi-tasking. “I know. Thank goodness our term is about to end.”

 

Lisa looks up. “Both you and joohyun still have no plans for another term?”

 

The other shakes her head. “We’re only two years, including this school year, before we graduate so it’s best if we won’t have any extra activities from now on.”

 

Lisa looks down with a smile on her face while preparing the coffee to finally serve it. Jennie saw the smile and chuckles. “Someone is happy because she could get to spend more time with me.”

 

Lisa briefly looks at her then winks. Jennie is still so damn weak and easily swoon when Lisa does that. “You bet.”

 

The barista then taps the bell placed on the counter to call for a server to deliver the orders she had prepared on the tray. “Hey Jong, I’ll take a quick break first.”

 

“Yup. Go.” He says, gone all the things he wanted to tell Lisa earlier about the jumpscare — he’s too occupied.

 

Lisa removes her apron. “Hey Yerim.”

 

The newly hired student looks up from cleaning an newly vacated table. “Yes unnie?”

 

“I’ll take a break. Can you help Jongin in the counter please.”

 

The freshman beams and excitedly makes her way to the location. “Of course.” She has been so eager to learn more, they all noticed that.

 

Jongin looks over. “Change your apron to the spared barista one. Come and help me. We have piled up orders.”

 

“Okay, oppa.” Excitedly says the younger which earns a soft pat on the head from Lisa when she walked past her.

 

 

 

Lisa reaches out to hold Jennie’s hand and leads her to the employee lounge room. “Want something to drink?” She asks after closing the door.

 

But before she could even take a step away or even let go of Jennie’s hand, she was getting pulled close. The next thing she knew, arms are wrapped around her neck and a pair of lips on hers.

 

That caused a smile from Lisa and finds herself circling her arms around her girlfriend’s waist to pull her even closer as they share a slow and passionate kiss.

 

 

The two have been very busy recently especially Jennie with the some back to back late student council meetings. Lisa understands though so she didn’t really say anything or complain but she wished all of those meetings would stop soon not only because she wants to spend more time with Jennie but also mostly for the reason of having her girlfriend the luxury of good rest. So knowing that Jennie won’t run for another term made her extremely relieved.

 

When their kiss finally broke off, both are gasping for air to breath with their foreheads touching against one another. 

 

 

“I have missed you.” says Lisa.

 

“I missed you too. I am so sorry for neglecting you for this past week.”

 

Lisa smiles, leans in for a quick short peck before he leans back a bit so she could look at Jennie. “Hey. You did not neglect me. Not one bit. I truly understand.”

 

Jennie starts pouting and it’s taking everything of Lisa to stop herself from pinching those fluffy cheeks caused by the pout. “Still.”

 

Lisa chuckles and tucks few wild card hair strands behind Jennie’s ear. “It’s okay. You have no meeting right?”

 

Jennie nods.

 

“Sleep over?”

 

And the pout immediately got replaced by a blinding beam. “Yes please.”

 

Lisa smiles. “Nice. Now what do you wanna drink? My break time is almost over.”

 

That made Jennie look at the clock and immediately hugs Lisa while pouting. “That’s too fast!”

 

Lisa is now chuckling. “I know but we only have an hour left before we shut the shop. We’ll go home in no time.”

 

 

 

When Jennie didn’t say anything nor move, Lisa just lets her — gone all the need to sit to relax her legs from standing way too long during her shift.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

One last throaty moan and ecstatic cry filled the walls of Lisa’s bedroom before two diffe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter