(NOT SO MUCH OF AN) Update

QUITS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Everyone,

You're probably groaning right now knowing that this is not an update, my apologies! But I feel like I owe you guys some explanation as to why it's taking so long for me to update the final chapter, epilogue. Well, a lot of things happened and one of which was that I have been trying to get over their so called writer's block hump (though I don't consider myself as writer, but whatever lol). Worse, I can't even finish a paragraph, at all and it .

I don't want to deliver a half assed chapter just for the sake of ending it especially that I see quite a number of people that are waiting for this — so bear with me, even just for a little bit. I am trying, like REALLY trying my best to swat this obstacle off my plate. I promise, that the next time I am going to update this, it's going to be the Epilogue, until then.. please bear with me!

Also, to those are waiting for TAGGED AND SECURED update, it's best that you don't get your hopes up. I have no plans (at least for now) of continuing that story due to many factors, number one is definitely the conflict of interest. (clue, Jennie's brother in the story. You know what I mean by now.)

 

Til next update!
Justmusings.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter