-Face to Face.

We're brothers, right?

"Umma! I'm off!" Lu Han said, while tying his shoe lace at the process. When finally done, the older male ran off without another word.

 

----

 

"Breakfast's ready dear." His mother said, bringing a fresh cooked pancake by Se Hun's side. In response, Se Hun smiled and started to dig in.  He eyed the ancient clock that was hanging on the corner, nearly time to go to school, but his mind landed on something else. Lu Han.

Lu Han had finally started to go to school from yesterday (where their mother arrived back from Daegu) and as for Se Hun, he seemed to have caught up on dance practices.

"Umma" Se Hun called out, while chewing in the process. "Where is-"

"Lu Han?" His mother finished the sentence off, disgusted by the bad habit of-don't talk when you're still eating- Se Hun. 

Se Hun continued to chew. "Well, he said he had a test in the morning and he's going to meet Jong-In (Kai) first, so he left early today" 

'Jong-In' Se Hun thought for a second. Then it hit him. It was one of the boy who had just joined the dance class recently. 'So... He does have a friend!' Se Hun mentally noted, taking a sip from his orange juice.

 

---

"Umma, I'm going now." Se Hun called out, opening the exit.

"Wait Se Hun-ah!" his mother called from upstairs and with a sprint, his mother was there behind him. Turning his head around, Se Hun blinked a few more times, observing the book in front of his face. With a questioning look, he eyed his mother who was holding the book. "I think Lu Han forgot this. Can you do me a favour and hand this to Lu Han?"

Se Hun was going to deny it, but his mother quickly added-"Lu Han has a test on Biology, and i think he left his book in a hurry" with a sigh, Se Hun nodded his head in approval.

 

---

 

Se Hun finally arrived at school. He eyed the playground, but there was no sign of his hyungs or Lu Han. Only some unknown bunch of freshmen or seniors like him.

Walking inside the almost empty corridor, he scanned every room that he passed by. 'It would have been easier if I knew his home room class'  Just then the bell rang, signalling the start of school.  Se Hun let out another sigh, as he came in front of his own home room class.

 

----

 

"Aish.. I left it!" Lu Han said while banging his head on the desk.

Kai on the other hand, chuckled in response. 

"It's not funny" Lu Han pouted, his left cheek laid on the cold surface of the desk. After only an hour of revision, he surely knew he would fail!

"Aigoo~ my little Lu Hannie" Kai cooed, reaching out to pinch the older's cute little button nose. But slapping the hand away, Lu Han mumbled some incoherent words under his breath and rolled his eyes."That hurts" Kai said with a fake pained expression plastered on his face. Lu Han, again rolled his eyes.

The two's mini act was interrupted when their home room teacher called out Lu Han's name. "Someone is here for you." the teacher said, pointing towards the door. Curious, everyone in the class looked out of the door. Some gasped, some squealed when they saw the visitor. However, Lu Han frowned not knowing who it was.  Slowly standing up from his chair, Lu Han looked towards Kai, who in response just shrugged his shoulders.

Whispers were coming with every step that Lu Han took.  When Lu Han finally came face to face with the 'unknown person' his eyes widened as big as saucers.

There was Se Hun, tapping his foot and waiting impatiently. When the older male was visible, Se Hun rolled his eyes and mumbled a "Took you awhile " 

Closing the door behind him, he faced the younger. "S-Se Hun ah. What are you doing here?" without any reply, the younger shoved the biology book onto Lu Han's chest. Lu Han was startled but held the book, surprised at the same time. Furrowing his brows, Lu Han observed the book. The crease on his forehead softened when he recognised the familiar object. His lips curved upwards, showing a warm small smile, that his mother and his best friend adored.

Without hesitation, the older nearly jumped over the younger, tightening his arms over the younger's waist. His head resting over the younger's chest, as he mumbled a soft "Thank you".

Yes. Se Hun was still in shock, processing what was happening.  His older 'brother'-who he hated- was thanking him, hugging him at the same time.... And making his insides all...fluffy?

Snapping back to reality, Se Hun pushed the older away a bit harsher then expected, in result, the older crashed his back on the closed door behind.

"W-Who told you that you can h-hug me?!" Se hun's voice trembled when he tried to sound disgusted and mean, but his face told otherwise: A tinge of pink crossing over his cheeks, nearly reaching its way till his ears. 

Lu Han's earlier expression changed, as he rubbed his back to ease the pain.

A sudden guilt rushed over Se Hun's mind. Biting his lower lip, he looked over Lu Han. 

A small pout was visible. Pushing his glasses up by the bridge of his nose, he continued to show his oblivious 'aegyo'.

"I-I'm going." Se Hun announced, turning his back around, fighting the urge to feel sorry after what he did. Lu Han looked at the figure in front-that was going to disappear soon-

and said another "Thank you!" a bit louder than before.

Se Hun stopped on his track, his ear still ringing from the words Lu Han said genuinely and he couldn't help but plaster a small smile. Shaking his head a little, he processed to move to his destination.

Lu Han was unsure if Se Hun had heard him or not. "If he hasn't heard me, then I guess I will tell him later at home" he mumbled, unaware of someone's presence. 

 

-----

 

"What's up with that smile?" Kai asked.

It was a self study time, just for 30 minutes and all the students were reading, as if their life depended on it, and to be honest it did.

Lu Han looked up from his book, only to see his best friend furrowing his brows. Lu Han rolled his eyes and continued to look back at the book, but still there was a smile plastered on his face.

"Look. I can clearly see that you can't even concentrate on the book; your mind is elsewhere" as Kai stated the fact, Lu Han's head jerked up and glared at the younger.

"I am concentrating, okay." Lu Han said, defending himself. "Don't you have any reading to do?"

"Lu Hannie, I know Se Hun came here to give you your book, but that doesn't mean you could be soooo happy, starting  to like that kid, after he's so horrible towards you for the past few years" Lu Han frowned at the statement, putting his book down on the table, his gaze landed on Kai.

"Jong-In." he said facing his best friend. Lu Han only called Kai by his real name if it was something serious. "Thanks for looking up for me, but part of it is not true."

"Lu Han, stop defending him will you?"

"I'm not. He wasn't that horrible towards me..." his voice trailed off "It was me who ruined his life... "

"No you didn't!" Kai said, a little harder than expected, then his voice softened, when he saw Lu Han flinch. "It was his mother's choice, not yours, so there is no point in blaming yourself, okay."

Lu Han sighed, staring down at his feet then back at his best friend.

 

-----

 

"Where were you?" Yixing asked, curious as to why the boy had just came when he knew that Se Hun had came early then anyone in the class.

"Just to the toilet." he lied, sitting down in the process. Yixing nodded his head and took his phone out. After playing with some buttons on his phone, Yixing looked up to see the younger.

"Are you alright Se Hun?" Se Hun furrowed his brows in confusion.  

"Yeah... why do you ask?"

"Well, your face is really red!" then it hit him. The cause: Lu Han.

"A-Ah that's nothing, my face just...changed its...colour, because of the...weather. Yes, weather." in response, Yixing raised an eyebrow, thinking of buying or not buying the lie. "Uhmn, Yixing hyung, is the dance on today?" Se Hun asked, trying to change the subject. Yixing just nodded.

"And there is going to be a competition, you know, talent show."

"Are we entering it?" Yixing nodded again.

 

  ----

 

The fast beat rang through the huge dance studio and with the music, panting could also be heard and the smell of sweat was visible.

"Okay, from the top." Yixing ordered again, as he replayed the music. 

Se Hun started to walk, showing his swag and Yixing followed too, coming face to face. Doing a swift, yet a powerful movement, they started to flow in the beat.

 

-----

When the music ended, a loud clap was audible. The two male looked to the direction where the sound had come from.

"That was just Wow!" he cheered, approaching the two males.

"You came huh." Yixing flashed a smile towards the visitor. "Oh, Se Hun, this is Jong-In and vice versa." Yixing introduced them, patting the younger's back.

"I know him already." Jong-In replied. Se Hun was going to ask how, but his hyung questioned Jong-In.

"How? As far as I know, you guys haven't even met before, right?"

"Well I did came to his house one time and i met his brother'" Se Hun's eyes widened. 'So he knows!' Se Hun's thoughts were interrupted, when he felt Yixing shake him. "A-Ah yeah"

"Yah, Oh Se Hun, why do you space out alot" Yixing shook his head and continued "Jong-In just offered to show his dance, do you want to stay or go home?" Yixing asked.

 'Tsk. Show off'  Se Hun thought before nodding his head, signalling that he will stay.

Jong-In flashed a smile, or more like a smirk and dropped his bag from his back.

 

When the music of Exo's My Lady was played, Se Hun's jaw dropped.

------------------------------------------

 

 

A/N- I am so sorry for not updating this fiction :(

and when i did update, it came out like this :( i know another disappointment guys... but from now onwards, i will update it every saturday or sunday, neh!!!

This chapter is basically like a fill in the gap thingy XD As Jong-In is also one of the main character and is kind of like a protecter of Princess Lulu, so there should be some past of Kai and Se Hun together, right? so.. yeah XD

 

 

Like i always say, Please Comment and Subscribe!