-Knows it.

We're brothers, right?

Seriously asking Jong-In for a favour meant digging up their own grave. As for Luhan, he just wished to bury his head in hole and disappear if he could. Why was Jongin such a jackass? 

 
After a long silence, lips twitching upwards the dancer throws a snicker causing a scarlet faced Luhan. "S-Shut up!" Luhan practically screams as he eyes his so-called best friend.
 
"You were the one who told me to look it up and baam, here it is my innocent friend." Jongin sassily remarks while Luhan throws a smack in the arm.
 
"You knew the meaning didn't you?" rolling his eyes, Jongin ruffles his best friend's locks.
 
"Obviously I did, but why do you want its meaning?" Jongin asks with a sly grin plastered on his face. Oh how badly he wanted to know the reason.
 
"No reason," the older answers with a shrug, resulting another pushy statement by the dancer.
 
"Lu is growing up! eh?" The dancer pinches the older's soft cheeks earning a groan from the said male. "What else do you want to know? maybe?" Jongin continues while Luhan covers his 'innocent' ears.
 
 
 
__________________________
 
 
Luhan dreads 4th lesson because he hates P.E. P.E meant getting picked up last and confronting with Sehun. There is no way he would want to face Sehun after his weird offer of doing a . Now knowing the meaning, so badly he wants to dig a hole!
 
"Aish," he mumbles under his breath as he ruffles his own hair and grunts remembering the night before. "Babo! babo!" smacking himself aggressively, Luhan tries to remove the picture of Sehun. "What have I done?"
 
 
 
(Flashback)
 
"T-?" Sehun blinks for a few seconds as he lets his older brother's offer sink in.
 
"Yeah! Let's do it Sehunnie!" Luhan announces confidently as he comfortably sits on top of the younger male. "It would be fun?" he furrows his brows, trying to recall what the girls earlier were saying.
 
 
Sehun doesn't dare to move. "H-Hyung are you a-alright?" 
 
Pouting cutely, Luhan nods his head as a 'yes' furiously, "why wouldn't I be okay? Sehunnie let's do it!" with every word Luhan bounces softly. Mind you he is still on top of Sehun.
 
"H-Hyung quit j-joking!" Sehun hastily says as the older male 'innocently' makes another bounce on top of his-you know where.
 
 
 
(End of flashback)
 
 
 
 
His face flushing into a bright red, Luhan lets out another groan before tucking in to his gym clothes.
 
 
___________________
 
As imagined, Luhan was the last to be picked and to make things worse, Sehun is in the same team as him!
Today's sport is the torturous basketball, "just perfect" throwing a sarcastic remark Luhan makes his way to the other side of the court.
 
 
 
_____________________
 
Just what the hell happened? As long as Luhan remembered, he was tackled down by the other team so hard that he fell flat on his face causing a crack on his glasses and probably leaving a broken nose as to why he is here at the infirmary treating his bloody nose.
 
"Do I just stuff the cotton inside?" Luhan questions to nobody but himself. The school nurse was nowhere to be found and he had no experience in treating his nose. Looking into the small mirror near the sink, he takes a cotton and-
 
"What the hell are you doing?" the familiar voice makes the older flinch as he places a hand to his chest while dropping the untouched cotton. Turning around towards the source of voice Luhan sees the least person he wants to see-Oh Sehun.
 
"A-Ah Sehun," his voice trails as Luhan throws a nervous smile, resulting a painful groan because of the movement. 
 
"I knew this would happen," Sehun says as a matter of fact while patting a free seat, "come here hyung." Following the younger's order, Luhan slowly approaches his brother. "Who would just stuff a cotton in? How old are you?" Sehun asks taking some wipes.
 
"Sorry" Luhan mumbles, earning a sigh from the younger male. Delicately holding Luhan's chin he slowly and skilfully wipes the dry blood on his upper lip. 
 
"By the way, who taught you about-you know." Sehun asks while proceeding to clean. Luhan freezes, the younger notices. 
 
"O-Oww," Luhan grunts when Sehun forcefully puts the cotton inside. "Y-Yah Oh Sehun!" giving the reaction as expected Sehun throws a chuckle. Hearing the chuckle, Luhan realises that Sehun was only trying the atmosphere to be light and easy. The older male heaves up a sigh as he hesitates to tell the truth.
 
 
"What is it?" Sehun asks, knowing Luhan all too well. Stopping the cleansing, Sehun looks up to his brother's  doe eyes.
 
"The t- idea..uhmn when we went to karaoke, the girls were talking about it...something about it being awesome, b-but! I didn't know anything about it and-and now I know I regret offering you that weird suggestion!" Face as red as a tomato, Luhan finally lets it all out. Shutting his eyes as tightly as he could, he seeks for Sehun's scolding but he doesn't hear it coming.
 
"I knew something like this happened." Sehun cooly says while ruffling the older's soft locks. Opening his eyes slowly, Luhan is welcomed by a soft smile-his Sehunnie's smile. 
 
"So you are not weirded out? You're cool with it?" Luhan asks doubtingly. 
 
"I'm fine. The minute you asked me to do it, I realised that you wouldn't know the meaning of it as there was no third party...but I was pretty much surprised." 
 
"W-Wait! Then why were you all 'quit joking hyung'?" Luhan asks quickly, imitating the younger's voice. His pain long forgotten.
 
"Nah, I was just teasing you fully knowing what will happen tomorrow." with a smirk and a wink Sehun replies. Oh how badly Luhan wants to remove that smug grin off his younger brother's face. "There is no way my brother would be all that shameless." Sehun adds on while Luhan throws a 'tsk.'
 
"What makes you think that? I can be shameless-"
 
"Oh really?" Sehun asks teasingly, "You're surprising me more and more hyung."
 
"Y-Yeah I can!" Luhan proudly replies. Thinking for a moment, Luhan recalls his previous talk with Jongin, "Bon-!" 
 
Sehun blinks for a few seconds, taken aback slightly. "? Who taught you that?" 
 
Hearing the question Luhan flatly replies, "Jongin did!" By hearing the dancer's name, Sehun's left eye twitches. Oh the misunderstanding.
 
While Luhan boasts about not even knowing the meaning, Sehun ticks off by the mere thought of Jongin doing that with Luhan. Kneeling in front of Luhan, Sehun takes the ointment out and gently applies on Luhan's knee. Luhan hisses in pain as he realises a minor cut on his left knee.
 
"Ah sorry for making you do this Sehunnie-"
 
"Don't talk about another person when you're with me hyung." His voice stern and face filled with seriousness as Sehun looks up to his brother's eyes, earning a tinge of pink across the older's face.

"There should not be another party between us, just the two of us is fine" With a hand caressing Luhan's porcelain face, Sehun gently says. For a moment Luhan feels his heart skip a beat.

 
 
 
 
 
 
_______________________
A/N - after so long I finally updated-a crappy chapter. To all those beloved readers, thank you so much for waiting! I don't think the chapter was worth waiting though >< I'm really sorry about this!
But I hope you enjoyed it! Do leave a comment below !
Oh and I am currently writing my other HunHan fiction called "Mr." those who were waiting for it, it's gonna be updated soon!