Final

Love, Blood and War

That very moment, the moment Heechul had decided to crush Myungsoo’s heart with a wooden stake, his fate had already been determined by Mia. Her heart throbbed as if she had been struck with the stake as well. There was no way she would let that monster meddle with her life again.

His sick obsession had driven her over the edge and she wouldn’t allow it anymore.

The feeling of stabbing Heechul through his chest brought a relief to Mia in an odd way. But the moment she turned to look at Myungsoo, it all fell apart. He was gone and there was nothing Mia could do but wait, no matter how long it took.

There was a grand burst of the doors and the vampires who had come to rescue her marched through the doorway. They all froze once they saw the state of Mia and everything around her.

“Mia...” Sungjong managed to croak. Mia’s breath got caught in and it felt as though there was a lump in there, choking her.

“Er...£ her voice cracked before she could say a thing/ her eyes looked glassy as the light reflected off the tears that were begging to fall.

Sungjong strode over to her and wrapped his arms around the girl. The warmth surrounding Mia was the breaking point. Her body could no longer hold back the sorrow and sadness she felt. Her face was buried in Sungjong’s shirt, crying floods of tears. His arms tightened around her shaking shoulders to try and calm her down.

The other boys stood in silence, not sure of what to say exactly but more importantly, paying a small price of respect for their dead friend.

It was heartbreaking for them, hearing miserable sobs in amongst the silence.

Mia hiccupped as she looked at Sungjong, “I didn’t even—get to—say I love him” She wailed loudly, breaking her sentence as she hiccupped with more weeping.

Sungjong hushed her, hugging tighter. Sunggyu patted Mia’s back comfortingly, “It’ll be alright Mia; we’ll get our Myungsoo back”

Hoya nodded, “Absolutely!  We’ll do whatever we have to”

“And never give up” Woohyun added. The others all murmured in agreement, nodding along solemnly.

Mia looked at her newly found friends and for a second, that relief came back and the feeling of loneliness. She wouldn’t have to do this all alone now.

 

 

 

20 years later: 2032

Mia was curled up on the sofa. She had returned back to the mansion with the rest of her boys after that dreadful day and was now lazing around on the couch, using her unnatural ability to let bits and pieces around her to float around against gravity.

“This again?” Sungyeol said  as he sauntered into the room with authority, “Last time you did this, you left a huge mess on the floor and I had to clean it”

She gave the other boy a cheeky smile, “It was great exercise. You said so yourself”

“I was being sarcastic” he rolled his eyes before grinning.

“So...” Mia began in a higher pitch.

“So?” Sungyeol repeated in a confused manner. She sighed, “Any news yet? He’s probably already transformed by now”

Sungyeol pouted in thought, “I guess he probably has. Anyway, Woohyun and Dongwoo went out this morning. Sunggyu said other vamps had spotted him somewhere near the coast.”

Mia sprung up from her position, losing concentration of the floating objects and the throttled straight into the floor. She wince slightly at the sound and peeked at Sungyeol’s unimpressed face.

“Don’t worry; I’ll get Hoya to clean it this time. Do you think it’s really him this time?” she asked hopefully.

He shrugged, “I hope so. Who knew he’d be so difficult to look for”

Mia hummed in acknowledgement. Their conversation was interrupted with Woohyun and Dongwoo bursting through the door. Mia immediately stood up and greeted the two.

“So? What did you find?” she asked frantically.

Dongwoo glanced at Woohyun and grinned, “We found him”

 

The six boys and Mia were quite a distance away from a school situated by the coast.

“He’s there then?” Sunggyu wanted to confirm.

Woohyun nodded with reassurance, “Absolutely!”

The boys looked at Mia, waiting for her response. She continued staring at the building, realising that she was merely five minutes away from Myungsoo, the love of her life.

“Hey guys, I want to go in alone, is that okay with you?” she looked around her friends with curious eyes. They all smiled and agreed with her idea. She took in a deep breath and walked towards the university.

It wasn’t long before she stood before the entrance, looking in. Students were scattered around the school grounds and she noticed some were even in lessons by looking through the windows.

Mia stepped through, step after step. Her heels clicked satisfyingly, making heads turn her way. It was obvious to many students that she was new here.

Her head turned left to right, searching for Myungsoo. Her shoulders sunk for a moment. She walked straight up to a group of students.

“Excuse me?” she patted one of them to turn. A girl turned around, scanning Mia, “I haven’t seen you here before. Who are you and why are you on my school?”

Mia blinked and cleared , “I’m looking for someone; his name is Kim Myungsoo”

The student girl’s eyes grew wider, “You know Myungsoo oppa?”

Mia was taken aback by the term used by the student but decided to let it go. She put on a tight smile, “Yes, and it’s important I see him”

“I heard my name being called! What is it?” A voice came from behind Mia. She froze slightly, not making any effort to turn around.

The student flashed a bright grin, “Oh, oppa! What are you doing here?”

“Mm...waiting for my girlfriend” he answered. He sounded incredibly close to Mia. Mia frowned immensely. She spun around in anger and faced Myungsoo, “Yah! How could you have a girlfriend?” she exclaimed, suddenly blushing when she created attention for herself.

Myungsoo laughed, smiling happily and slung an arm around her neck, “Like I said, I’m waiting for my girlfriend”

His eyes crinkled up and he smiled wider, enveloping Mia into a secure hug. She smiled in content, letting her arms hold onto Myungsoo tighter.

“I love you Myungsoo. I’ve waiting twenty years to say that” she mumbled, looking up at him. He smiled sweetly, “I won’t be going anywhere now” he said, tucking her head into his chest.  

“Mmm” she acknowledged.

At last, they were reunited and this time there would be nothing in their way, stopping them from ever being together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

FINISHED PEOPLE!

This was my first vampire story and well, it's been great writing it! It's something I've thoroughly enjoyed!

 

Now let me spam you with Myungsoo stuff as a goodbye~

 

 

I am literally going through the Myungsoo tag and giving it all to you XD

 

I shall now say goodbye~ Thank you all for reading, subscribing and commenting!!!

You guys are the best!!!!!

image

 

 

BYE BYE image