12

Love, Blood and War

Heechul leaned in the doorway watching the storm that Jae was building up in the room. He had specifically ordered her to not stop until she found what he was looking for. A meek servant came cautiously up to the terrifying man, slightly trembling all over his body. Heechul could smell the fear before the servant even had turned the corner.

“What do you want?” Heechul snarled harshly. The servant stuttered for a moment before spilling the words out of his mouth in one messy pile, “Kangin, sir. He’s arrived, sir. He wa-”

“Heechul!” a voice bellowed, no doubt belonging to Kangin. It felt as though the air parted for his arrival, making him look absolutely flawless in every way.

“Kangin” replied a calm Heechul, “What are you doing here?”

Kangin’s jaw clenched tightly, “You do know when the transformation begins right? It’ll start slowly now in fact but in THREE days, if you don’t have that wretched girl in your possession, I’m going to have to re-consider your part in this plan!”

Heechul’s nose flared in hidden anger and annoyance. It felt as though he was being scolded like a little boy once again.

“I can assure that everything is going to plan. I already have the witch” his head nodded towards the woman working away in the room next to him. She was chanting ancient words under her breath, calling upon the spirits from above and around her.

Kangin gave him a sceptical look, “And you’re sure she’ll be able to find a spell? I want that witch to rip Amelia’s powers away completely! There can be no reverse!”

Heechul fought the urge to roll his eyes. “Trust me Kangin; it’ll work this time. As long as I get what I want and you get what you want, everyone’s happy. Well, apart from that Myungsoo kid”

He laughed sinisterly, already imagining the pained look on Myungsoo’s face, the moment he tears Mia away from him.

 

In god knows where, Mia was being held hostage. It didn’t truly count for a kidnapping though. She had never been tied up and she was given food and a bed to sleep in. But it had only been a day since she arrived here. Anything could happen between the next couple of days.

The door swung open and a very groggy Jiho came in with yet another tray full of food. “There, eat up” he ordered. Before he could leave, Mia had raised her voice and spoken up, “Um, excuse me!”

Jiho sighed, his heel and raised an eyebrow at her, questioning her talkativeness.

“Yes? Is there anything else I can slave over for you?” he rudely asked. She almost backed out of asking anything but decided she wouldn’t let him intimidate her.

“Where are we?” she asked. Jiho’s face feigned with irritation, “We are in this room right now. I am no longer going to be in this room, so goodbye”

“Wait!” Mia called after him, making him pause in his tracks, “Do you work for Hee-Heechul?”

She could barely pronounce his name. Jiho growled softly, “I work for no one, alright? This is just a little payback”

He pulled out a cell phone out of his pocket and dialled a number. Mia quirked her lip to side in wonder, intrigued to find out what he was doing, especially since he was smirking lightly to himself as if he was cooking up a nasty plan in his head.

“Ah, can I speak to your master please?” Jiho muttered into the phone.

Mia tried hard to listen in on the conversation. But that was no longer needed when Jiho put his cell on loudspeaker.

“Woo Jiho, I’m surprised you called”

Her body froze on the spot, immediately recognising the voice that had haunted her dreams-no nightmares- many times before. Jiho almost laughed at her reaction, relishing in the wonderful feeling of seeing her frightened.

“This isn’t a social call Heechul. I hope you remembered I warned you not to mess around with me. Now I have something of yours, something very important and exceptionally beautiful.” His lips jerked upwards into an arrogant sneer, “How embarrassing. One of the strongest vampires couldn’t do one simple task of taking a defenceless girl, where I, a rogue vampire plucked her away without even trying”

A growl was heard from the other end. Heechul was not happy with the accusations that were being made. He was anything but incompetent.

“Listen here boy! Do you expect me to believe that you have her” Heechul scoffed, “Who’s to say that I don’t have her with me right now?”

Jiho laughed. He nudged Mia back to reality.

“Are you willing to take that chance?” he mocked. He turned to Mia again, “Hey, speak up. You’re stalker wants to speak to you”

She shook her head violently. Stepping away.

Jiho laughed again, “Would you look at that? She doesn’t want to speak to you. Now that says a lot for a guy who claims that he and this girl in front of me belong together”

“Jiho, when I find you, I will not hesitate to rip your heart out!” Heechul threatened.

If you find me Heechul. Good luck though, I hear Kim Myungsoo is on the rampage; tearing apart the city looking for her. Let the best man win” And with that, Jiho hung up the phone and shoved his cell back into his pants.

He looked at a very pale Mia, “Well that was fun wasn’t it?”

He pinched her cheek lightly, causing her to flinch and step further away from him, “Eat up now. You’re going to need the strength if you want to handle both vampires”

He laughed once again and left the room, not forgetting to lock the door. He glared at the other boys who had expectedly been eavesdropping.

Jihoon frowned a little, “Don’t you think that was a bit mean?”

Minhyuk nodded, “Yeah, it’s not really her fault that she’s a total babe and attracts every single guy”

Yookwon rolled his eyes, “You mean, attracts you”

Taeil sighed a little, “Guy, come on, don’t stress Jiho out too much.”

Jiho stretched his arms up, “Well boys, it’s clear that we have two very angry vampires coming out away in a matter of days so power up”

The boys nodded obediently and followed the order of their brother. Although it may have not been their war to fight, they were all loyal to their brother.

 

Mia slumped down on to the bed. She missed Myungsoo a lot. She never even got the chance to repeat those three words he had said.

Her body began to heat up and head began to feel as though it was splitting in half, causing her more pain than she thought was possible. A strangled whimper blurted from her lips as she cradled her head. Her teeth began to throb violently and she could feel every bone in her tense up causing her to curl up on the bed.

The pain slowly ceased to exist and she slowly relaxed. Her voice cracked into a small sob. She had no idea it would hurt so much. A tear slipped from her eye, and then another and another. She wished dearly that Myungsoo was with her. He would’ve made the pain stop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I think I love Jiho in this! I don't know why but his Badass-ness makes me melt~~

 

I have a feeling you may not feel the same since he seperated Mia and Myungsoo....=/

 

Anywaaaay~~

Thanks for reading! And let me know what you think ;)))