10

Love, Blood and War

Jiho's unconscious state of mind was filled with Heechul's voice; with only that one order to get the witch, only known by the name Jae. It would only stop until he brought the witch to the other man. And that's exactly what he did after a week of searching. Jiho's hands gripped a pale girl's arms, bruising it to the dark shade of purple now.

Her black locks fell in a disheveled manner, resembling the unruly and dark parts of the forest. Those bright green eyes blazed in fury as she was thrown at Heechul's feet. They met with his eyes and it was clear that the hatred that the girl had for Heechul ran very deep.

"What the hell do you want?" the witch spat, venom embedded in each word.

Heechul's wiry smile never left his face the moment Jiho dragged her into the room. "We meet again little witch"

Jae stood on her feet, rubbing the sore marks on her arm, "You didn't answer my question!" she roared. However, Heechul ignored her curses and shouts. He turned to Jiho, finally releasing from the hold he had on Jiho.

Once the other vampire came to and realized what had happened, he was fuming! "Mark my words Heechul! You don't mess with me and get away with it!"

With that, Jiho sped away, not forgetting Heechul's actions any time soon.

The witch took her chance to start chanting a string of words from a forgotten language but her witchcraft was useless. Heechul had already swept his hand to clutch tightly round Jae's skinny neck, lifting her up to her toes. Her words were suffocated in .

"There'll be none of that witch" Heechul chided. He found her struggles and attempts to escape laughable. "I remember a certain moment where you wanted to destroy the sickly sweet couple"

As Jae clawed at Heechul's hand, her voice rasped as she said accusingly, "You tricked me!"

Heechul laughed aloud, "I did, didn't I? Well that's the past. We-"

It was Jae's turn to laugh, "That's comic that is! You can never let go of the past!"

She whimpered, feeling his hand tighten even more. His nails were digging into her skin, drawing a faint bit of blood.

"Witch, you will do exactly as I say!" Heechul bellowed. Jae's mind went completely unconscious to any sound but Heechul. He smirked wickedly, seeing his face flash before her eyes.

"That's better. Much better"

 

Myungsoo kissed a sleeping Mia's nose, causing her to scrunch it up and swat away whoever was bothering her. He suppressed a laugh and brought his fingers to her side and gradually began to tickle her.

Mia was now very much awake and was squirming underneath Myungsoo's weight in fits of giggles. "I'm awake! I'm awake!" she cried, finding it hard to get away from Myungsoo.

Myungsoo stopped. He had a grin etched on his face. Admittedly, the best part of finding Mia all the time had to be that. Just being with her.

She looked up at his, her face reflecting his. She hadn't taken note of how close he was to her until his breaths warmed her lips. Myungsoo's lips hovered above hers, gently brushing against them. Without thinking, Mia her lips, touching Myungsoo's accidently, but sending a rush through both of them.

Their lips locked perfectly. They moved well against each other's lips, whispering nothings against them.

Myungsoo pulled away, wiping his bottom lip. Mia waited for him to shift his weight off but seeing that it wasn't happening any time soon, she nestled comfortably under him, all warm and safe.

"Tell me more Myungsoo" she pleaded. Myungsoo had a face of thought before saying with enthusiasm, "Vampires have great !"

Mia laughed, shoving his shoulder in a playful manner. "Be serious Myungsoo!"

He pouted, rubbing his 'sore' shoulder. "It's true! I'll be more than happy to demonstrate"

Mia scoffed, "You'd love that wouldn't you?"

Myungsoo chuckled, "Okay okay. Let's see. Oh!"

He jumped off the bed, sauntering to the other side of the room and looking inside a mahogany jewelry box. Mia looked at him quizzically till he returned with something hidden in his palm.

"This is for you" Myungsoo said, revealing a silver necklace with a small pendant of a golden stone. He placed on her neck, clasping it at the back. "Consider it an early birthday gift. It has a sunstone right there to protect you"

Mia nodded in acknowledgement, "It's so pretty"

"Mm, I can think of one thing that's prettier" he said. Mia tore her eyes away from the necklace to look at him, realizing he was talking about her. Her cheeks flushed pink.

"Thank you Myungsoo" Mia said gratefully, softly touching the cold metal around her neck.

"That mark on your hand will protect you too. The witch, she designed it to repel Heechul" he explained.

"That's odd. Why would she if she was working with him?" Mia asked, only to receive a shrug from Myungsoo.

"Never mind that! Let's go get some breakfast" Myungsoo cried, pulling Mia out of bed.

 

Jiho burst into the secret house he was living with, along with his brothers. The closest one to him, Kyung rushed up to him with a worried face, “Where the hell have you been for the past week?”

All six other boys gathered around Jiho. They could tell a storm was brewing in his head and all of it was targeted at Heechul.

He kicked a chair, causing it to fly through the wall.

Yookwon placed a hand on his shoulder, drawing the negative energy away from his older brother and calming him down, “Tell us what happened”

Jiho sighed, his hands literally pulling the hair off his scalp, “That mother ing Heechul! Thinks he can do his mind on me and get away with it! I don’t think so!”

Minhyuk eyed Jiho up slowly, “What are you thinking?”

A sly smile formed on Jiho’s face, “We’re going to pay L a little visit”

Jihoon, the youngest, settled down beside Jiho, “But I thought we don’t take sides”

“We’re not” he said simply, “L and Heechul want that chick right? Well, they’re going to have to get her from us instead”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you've read the story feed.

The reason for this is because I am moving houses~

Hopefully I can still get updates to you somehow; I think things should be regular enough~

 

Hope you enjoyed it!

Mia's BIRTHDAY is coming up VERY SOON!