Chapter 6

Euphoria

Y/N opens her eyes and the next thing she saw is blue ceiling. She looks at her side and she saw the family doctor. “Doctor Jung?” she asked.

“Finally you are awake.” The doctor smiles at her.

“Y/N ah.” Its Hyunhye.

“Hyunhye ah?” she is surprised. “Doctor Jung?”

“She saw you passed out in your salon.” Dr Jung explains. “I told her everything.”

She widens her eyes. “But why?!” she raised her voice.

“Y/N ah.” Hyunhye hold on to her hands. “You should have said it to me.” She said and was about to cry.

“Hey, don’t cry.” She said smiling.

“How can you still smile?” Hyunhye is looking at her sadly.

“I am fine, how long I’ve been here?” she asked.

“Two days.” The Dr. said.

 

BTS boys are on their way to see Y/N in the hospital. Hyunhye told Jimin and Taehyung that they are in the hospital. They just came back from the tour. Jimin actually opens the door but they all stop when they heard something.

“Y/N I highly suggest that you take the treatment. Your body needs it.” He said.

Y/N looks out the window.  “Nothing will change Dr. Jung. It will not matter, it’s been month and half since I was diagnosed and you said I only have 6 months to live. I don’t want to spend those months taking medications by undergoing chemo. I just want to do the things that can make me happy. It was proven in US and Korea that I have cancer.”

“But we can try.” Dr. Jung said.

“I refuse.” Y/N replied. “Its fine if I die, no one is really concern about me. I don’t have a family, I don’t have someone with me. So me leaving this world is not a big case. Dr. Jung you know how my life is. You know me since I was 18 years old, you are the one who took my annual exam that time. Since the family wanted to make sure that I am a . Dr. Jung, no one cares about me. I can’t even..” she started to cry. “I can’t even spend time with the person that I love, the only person who makes me feel safe.” She sobs. “If I die and I am ready for it, I guess it’s my only chance to leave this cruel world that I have.”  The only person that’s in her mind is Jungkook.

“Y/N ah, please take the medication.” Hyunhye said. “I am still here Y/N ah. I know you miss Jungkook so much. But please do this for yourself.”

“Please, let me just do this.” Y/N said. “I don’t have a will to fight, I am tired already. I just want to do the things that I can until I’m alive. I am used to this.”

“But Y/N ah, you still have Jungkook.” Hyunhye wanted to cheer her up.

“My body cannot take this medication Hyunhye ah, I am sick drinking these meds that they gave to me. And besides, Jungkook will continue his life without me. He can pull it off, he is a strong guy.”

“And you love him.” She added.

“I am just a fan.” She replied. “I am happy that I was able to be with him. When Dongsun beat me that night he is there. He saw how he treated me.” She said as she stops herself from crying. “He is a boyfriend material Hyunhye.”

“Then why are you giving up?” Hyunhye holds her hand. “I am sure he feels the same way for you.”

“We can’t be together. I am married and things will fall apart if we pursue this things.” She said as she winced in paid as the meds from the IV flows inside her body.

“Y/N ah, I highly suggest that you do the surgery then chemo.” Dr Jung spoke.

“Dr Jung, all my life I followed what you and the others want, please leave this to me. I am tired of living in this world.” She said with a sad smile. “I drafted the will.” She looks at Hyunhye. “The salon is the only thing that I have in life and I wanted you to have it.”

“I don’t like!” Hyunhye raised her voice. “Why are you saying this things! It’s like you are saying goodbye to me.”

“I only have 4 and half months and I look so miserable. Until the very end I will fulfill my duty as a wife to Dongsun.” She said. “Dr Jung, please I don’t want to stay here. If I have to sign a waiver I will do just let me go home.”

The Dr. sighs at her. “Y/N ah, I know I can’t impose what I want, you still have the last decision.”

“I am happy that I was able to gain few friends in this life that I have. Jimin and Taehyung are precious to me, they are the only persons who shows interest to me. The BTS oppas also became close to me and they are fun to be with.”

“Okay, if that is the case. Stay here for few more days until you gain strength and then I will let you go home.” He smiles and ruffles her hair.

“Thank you Dr. Jung.” She smiles at him.

“I disagree.”

They all look at the door and saw BTS boys. Y/N widened his eyes.

“Y/N ah.” Jimin hurriedly went to her. “Why?? Why??” tears are already in his eyes.

“Oppas.” She looked at the other boys. “What are you?”

“Hyunhye said that you are here. We actually went to the salon and didn’t see you, we are worried that you are out of contact.” Taehyung said as he holds on to her cheeks. “I am sorry.”

“I should be the one saying sorry.” Jimin hugs her. “Y/N ah I don’t want to lose you.”

“Hey..” she smiles at him and wipes his tears. “Don’t cry Mochi ah. I am fine. I still have time.”

“But..” Jimin added.

“Please Mochi, this is what I want. I am tired.” She looks at them. “Jungkook?”

“He went back to Busan to visit his parents.” Namjoon added.

“You and Jungkook.” JIn started. “We are so sorry we judged.”

“I know this is not a good thing to say but, I think he needs to know this too.” Yoongi stated.

“Please don’t.” Y/N added. “I don’t want him to know, his life is going well and I am just a stylist.”

“You are more than just a stylist.” Jhope added. “You gives him joy.”

“Come back, to us. Be with us again.” Namjoon goes closer to her. He holds her hand. “Be happy with Jungkook.”

And with that Y/N cries again. “Oppa.”

Namjoon hugs her. “We are sorry about what we said the last time.”

“Let’s make you happy.” Taehyung said with a smile but his eyes are full of tears. “We can do all the things that you want.”

Y/N looks at his oppas and she smile. “Thank you.”

“You need to get rest and energy so you can be with us again.” Jhope added as he smiles at her. “We will talk to Bang PD about the resignation.”

“We will do all things that you want.” Yoongi gave him a bright smile.

“Thank you for making me feel happy, I will be forever in debt to all of you.” She said.

“I am sure Jungkook will be happy once you came back.” Jin added.

“As much as I want you to stay here longer but the patient needs to take a rest.” Dr Jung said.

“Please don’t tell Jungkook.” She pleaded and the boys nods at her.

“Is it possible for us to get her medication list also the time and the things that we need to know?” Jimin asked the doctor.

“Yes, please follow me.” The dr smiles at them.

 

****

 

BTS boys didn’t waste time to do the things that they know Y/N will be happy. After few days she is back in BigHit. She takes her medication on time and she is not exhausting herself. The boys made some arrangement with Bang PD  so she can be back in the office again. Now she is waiting in one of the makeup room alone. The boys are already finished and Jungkook is the only one left.

“Hyungs?” JK asked as he enters the room alone.

“Please take your seat.”

Jungkook stops is tracks as he heard the voice. Y/N peaks over the mirror to see him. “Come on.” She smiles at him.

Jungkook dashed his way to her. “Hel-“ she was not able to finish her word as the latter pulls her into a hug. Jungkook closed his eyes as he savors the moment while hugging her. Y/N returns the hug.

“I missed you.” Jungkook whispers.

Y/N breaks the hug and smiles at him. “Let’s go get your make up.” JK is smiling like a bunny as he looks at Y/N. “Why are you smiling like that.” She said to him.

“I am just happy, what happened? You left.” He asked.

“Some stuffs.” She said to him as he started to style him.

For days the BTS boys are monitoring her, she said that she is okay but they don’t want to be complacent. She and JK also spends time together. JK always has something for her. He also notice that his hyungs changed their perspective when I comes to both of them.

They actually have a free time right now.

“Come with me.” JK suddenly said and pulls her hand.

Jimin and Taehyung flinched as they saw Y/N fidget.

“JK slowly.” Taehyung stated. “Don’t pull to hard.”

“I’m sorry.” He smiles at them.

Jimin mouthed ‘are you okay?’ to Y/N. the latter nods at her.

“Where are you guys going?” Jimin asked.

“I’ve got an idea and I need Y/N’s help.” Jungkook said with a smile and he intertwines his hand to her. Y/N is so surprised at the latter’s action.

“Go ahead and enjoy.” Namjoon said with a smile.

As the two left. The hyungs smiles to each other.

“She is energetic.” Yoongi said as he eats his tangerine.

“Jungkook too.” Jhope added. “I know this is wrong or against the law but I guess I don’t even care now. Y/N deserves to be happy.”

“I don’t want to think that she is going to leave us.” Jin added with a sad expression on her face.

“Y/N deserves all the love in the world.” Jimin stated as he looks at their photos on his phone.

 

Jungkook and Y/N went to the GCF room, Jungkook’s music room.

“What are we doing here?” she asked.

JK is actually nervous about this moment. “Let’s record a song.” He offered as he sits on his swivel chair and opens his computer.

“Are we really gonna do it?” she asked with a smile as she sits on the couch.

“Yes. I made arrangements and changed the tune so you can sing with me.” He smiles and he plays the music. Y/N is there listening to the latter’s music. It’s actually a new version of Euphoria, he arranged it especially for her. Y/N is listening to it and she actually likes the song.

“This is good Kookie ah.” She smiles.

“Just work on how you wanted this one, and I’ll just back you up.” he said as he pointed out the recording room.  Y/N smiles and proceeds to the room. She looks at Jk on the window and the latter started to play the song. She started to sing the first verse of the song. She is actually enjoying herself.

“Close the door now, when I’m with you I’m in Utopia.” She said and smiles.

The music stops and JK said that he will come in and record the second verse and they will duet until the ending. The music plays and Y/N heard herself singing as JK enters the booth and when his turn comes in he started to sing. Y/N is mesmerized and she is looking at JK with love, it’s like she can see her future with him. The way he twitches his nose, the wrinkles at the side of his eyes as he smiles and his lips as he pouts. JK instructed her to sing the bridge part and they will blend their voice until the end.

“That is awesome.” Y/N smiles as he song ended. She is so happy and then she saw the latter looks at him in a serious way. 

Jungkook is looking at her lovingly. He loves everything about her. Y/N knows that this is going somewhere.

“Kook.” She calls but then JK slides his hand to hers. “Jung-“she was not able to finish her sentence as the latter landed a kiss to her lips. She widened her eyes. But then she feels the latter’s lips moves over hers and his hands snakes towards her waist. Then she was not able to control herself as his lips is so soft over hers. She kissed back.

As Y/N kissed back at JK the latter’s kiss became more heated, he pushed her against the wall in the booth and her back landed at the foam behind her. They both break away from the kiss, they are both panting and she is holding on to his clothes. She is afraid to look at him.

“Y/N ah.” He calls, oh how she loves the sound of his name coming out of him. JK then holds on to her chin and faces her to him.  “Y/N I love you.” He confesses.

Y/N widened her eyes as he heard it.

“I am serious.” He said as he closes their foreheads together. “Since the day that I saw you on your graduation day. I tried to look for you, however hyungs stated that you are getting married.”

Her eyes started to be filled by her tears.

“I know this is not right since you are married but I know that you are not happy with him. I am willing to take the risk and be with you Y/N ah, I know this is against the law.” He is not able to finish his sentence as Y/N pecks him.

“I am willing to take all the risk with you Jungkook.” She replied. “You are my savior, you help me a lot since then, by simply seeing you perform and your voice.” She smiles with tears in her eyes as she cups his face. “I love everything about you.” She hugs him.

“Y/N ah.” JK returns the hug. “My Y/N..” he looks at her. Then again he claims her lips and this time he became a bit rough. He carried her as he pushes her on the wall. His kiss is travelling to her collar bone. Y/N places his arms to his shoulders for support. The younger carried her as he gets out of the booth and placed her down on the couch. Y/N looks at JK who is standing in front of her. He then removes his shirt and Y/N got surprised at it. He saw his toned body and his tattoos.

First thing that comes to her mind is ‘Am I ready for this?’

JK then hovers on top of her. She swallows the lump on , she is getting excited and at the same time but she needs to take this slow. JK lowers his face to hers and started to kiss her again while ing his top.

‘Oh my freakin god.’ She said in her mind. JK’s lips are so addictive and she admits she wanted him.

Jungkook cannot control himself, he wants her and he wants her now. He was able to successfully removes her top shirt. He can see her y body and her chest which is covered by her Victoria secret bra. He bites his lip seeing her like this.

“I want you Y/N ah.” He whispers to her. And this brings shivers to her spine. She actually doesn’t know what to do right now.

She is starting to panic. JK was about to kiss her again but she holds on to his chest. “Kookie..” she said as she sits up from the couch. “I-I don’t know if I can do this.” She is not rejecting him; she is just super nervous.

JK blinks at her and then he smiles at her. He sits on the couch and pulls her to his lap. “I understand if you are not ready.” He said as he places a kiss on her hand. “Can we just cuddle?” he asked and Y/N nods. “I love you.” Y/N smiles as she feels her cheeks blush. “I love you.” He repeats.

“I love you too.” She said as she buried her face at the crook of his neck because she is shy. She then heard JK chuckles. She lightly punches his chest. “I am sleepy Kookie ah.” She whispers as her eyes is slowly drowsing off.

“Here wear this.” He said as he assisted her to wear the shirt that he removed.

“Smells like Kookie.” She said as she rests her head on his shoulders.

“Go ahead and rest then. “he said as he caresses her head.

And by that Y/N was able to sleep on JK. When JK knew that she sleeps well on him so he lays her down on the couch so he can sleep well. He is looking at her calm face while sleeping, being JK he likes to film. So he did film her while sleeping.  He took photos of her too.

Hours passed and Y/N is still sleeping. JK then decided to get out of the closet and then find something to eat. He saw his hyungs.

“Oh Jungkook ah!” Jhope stated. “Where is Y/N?”

“She is sleeping in the office.” He replied with a smile.

“Kook.” Jimin calls.

“Hyungs.” He said as he inhales deeply. “I wanted to know why there is a sudden change?” he asked them.

The boys don’t know what to say.

“Jungkook, I know you became responsible man and I know you can manage this.” Namjoon said to him.

“We trust you kook.” Jin added.

“You know we will support you as long as you are happy.” Yoongi said as he pat’s the younger’s shoulders.

“Kook, Y/N is precious to me and Taehyung.” Jimin said.

“I know hyung.” He replied. “I love her, and she feels the same way. I never thought that I will fall for someone who is married but hyung I love her since before. When I see her during your graduation.”

“We know you and we trust you.” Taehyung nods at him.

“Here.” JImin handed a paper bag to him. “Y/N is on a strict diet; she needs to eat foods like this.”

Jungkook smiles and take the bag. “Thank you hyung.” He said as he hurriedly went back to his office.

 

***

I forgot to tell you guys that this fic has mature content, just few chapters and it will be marked as rated tho. if uncomfortable you can skip that but you guys will miss some important parts.  Anyway,  thanks for reading and sharing some comments. :)