Chapter 13

Euphoria

A/N: Few more chapters and the fic will finally end. :( 

****

“I don’t know what happened to us Dongsun ah, you changed.” She said in a low tone of voice, the latter is still looking down. “You left, and when you get back you are a different person.”

“I know, I know I made a mistake.” He looks at her with tears in his eyes. “I am sorry. I didn’t mean to leave you and to do the bad things that I did.”

“It breaks my heart when you left Dongsun, its like I lost a brother and I lost someone who is important to my life. For years I strived hard to stand out and fit in because you told me that. I was able to do it but still, not enough. People around me will see me as useless person.” Her tears are coming out of her eyes nonstop. “It may be absurd but Jungkook, whom I didn’t personally know that time had a huge impact to my life. His voice, simply by his voice. It saved me from misery.”

“I know I made a mistake. But please lets sort this out.” He begs.

“Time is running out Dongsun, we cannot fix this.” She replied.

“No.” he said standing up. “We will do everything to treat this sickness.”

“I only have two months Dongsun, we can’t do it.”

“I will do everything.” He said and then he leaves the room to calm his senses.

Y/N looks outside the window. If only they have a harmonious life before. But that’s all in the past now. The present is Jungkook and she is worried about him.

 

Days passed and the BTS boys are all back in Seoul. JK is not going into the office. He is just wasting time inside his apartment. It looks wasted, he gets drunk every night. He doesn’t even know where Y/N is or what is her situation. He turns the T.V. on and there he saw Y/N being reported on the news. She came back from Bali with her husband the business tycoon Lee Dongsu. In the footage he can see that Dongsun is holding on to her protectively and she is looking pale. Somehow he is happy that she is okay and back in Korea but broken at the same time for what is happening to them.

Later on he heard the doorbell rang and he saw his BTS hyungs on it. He opens the door and leaves them.

“Kook.” Jimin calls but no one answers..

They saw the house all dirty and beer bottles are all around. They look at Jk who sits on the couch, he has eye bags and he lose some weight.

“Kook, what are you doing to yourself?” Taehyung asked.

“Why don’t you ask yourselves?” he replied, bitterness is evident in his tone.

“Jungkook.” Suga calls.

“What are you doing here?” JK asked, he didn’t even bother to look at them. “We still have a week off right.”

“Let’s talk.” Jimin said.

“For what? Do I need to hear all of it?” he sighed. “Of all people, you guys. My brothers. you keep this from me.” His lips are trembling.

“We didn’t know at first.” Jin added. “We just found out that she is sick.”

“But you should have told me!” he raised his voice. “I am wondering why all of you allowed me to have a relationship with her. Before all of you are against it because she is married.”

“We’re so sorry Jungkook.” Jhope said.

“We told her that you need to know, but she said that it will hurt you. We can’t go against her will.” Taehyung stated.

“The lists, rules and diet plan are all connected right Jimin ah?” Jungkook asked dropping honorifics. Jimin nods at him. “. I should have known.” He said as he covers his face with his hands.

“We are so sorry.” Namjoon hold on to Kook’s shoulders.

“I need to see her hyung.” He said tears in her eyes. “She came back.”

“Yes she is but she is with Dongsun already. I am sure he knows everything.” Yoongi sighed as he pulls the kid for a hug. “Hey, stop crying.”

“It hurts hyung.” Jk said as he grips his shirt tightly. “I don’t want to lose her.”

“You need to convince her to get the treatment. She is refusing to get one.” Jimin said. “You are the only person who can convince her.”

“But first, we need to check if we will be able to reach her out, now that Dongsun knows it.” Taehyung sighed.

 

Y/N is inside her room, resting. Dongsun is there with her. He doesn’t want to give up.

“I can manage Dongsun ah, you don’t need to do this.” She said because the latter is feeding her. “I am not disable, just sick.”

“But I just want to do this, I will not leave your side.” He said as he hovers the spoon towards .  He knows that they are lacking time but he wanted to do it and he will convince her to get treatment no matter what. “Do you want to go somewhere one you gain strength?”

Y/N thinks for a moment. “I don’t know, the only thing I know is I need to go back to work.”

“You are not going back there.” He said not looking at her. “You will stay here.”

“You can’t lock me here Dongsun ah.” She replied furrowing her brows.

“You want to go back there because what?” he asked. Y/N cannot answer it, she wanted to go back to see Jk and the others of course. “You just want to see Jungkook.”

“What if yes.”

“Then you will not leave the house.” He said as he stands up. “You will not see him, I can sue him if I want to.” Y/N widened her eyes. “You are married to me Y/N and you having a relationship with him is against the law.”

She knew he is serious about it. “This is against my will; you can’t do this.”

Dongsun sits beside her. “I can.”

“Things will never come back Dongsun ah.” She is pertaining about what they have before.

He sighed. “At least can we bring back few of em? I am not asking you to love me back because I know it changed. But please.” He holds on to her hands. “At least call me oppa for the last time.”

Y/N can see the desperation in his eyes and voice. “Oppa.” She calls and he saw him smile. “I miss that. The genuine smile that you used to give me.” He pulls her into a hug and she hugs him back. “You need to learn to let go oppa.”

“I don’t want to.” He said as he hugs her tight. “I don’t want to lose you. Please let’s have the treatment. We can try, at least we try.” He looks at her.

“You are crying none stop since we came back.” She said as she reaches out and wipes his tears.

“Because of you.” He replied with a pout and that makes Y/N laugh.

They are slowly going back to their old selves. Dongsun made some wrong decisions in his life when he left and treated Y/N so bad. He didn’t agree to leave Korea and go to abroad for business but he needs to. The reason why he changed attitude towards her because of her sisters. They threatened him that they will do bad things to her if he treats her well. Her sisters are among the evil minded girls that he knew. He wanted to do some counter plan about it but he didn’t risk it.

They are laughing together when Y/N suddenly hold on to his arms. “Why??”

“My head is painful.” She replied closing her eyes.

“Go ahead and take a nap.” He assisted her to lay down.  He placed a kiss on her forehead and then gets out of the room. He goes to the library to have a research and to call the family doctor too, he wanted to do the best that he can for this.

 

****

You automatically lost if TIME is your enemy. You cannot bring back the time when it already passed by and that is what’s happening to Jungkook, Dongsun and Y/N, to guys who wanted to extend the life of their dear Y/N and one girl who gives up life.

Jungkook is always looking into the calendar to see how many days passed by since he saw her. His bothers help him to get back because he really doesn’t want to do some things. He just wanted to be in his room all day and look at Y/N’s photos.

Back at Y/N she missed JK so much, she cries when Dongsun is not around, she cannot communicate with the others since she has no phone with her. She is deep in her thoughts when the door opens and she saw a familiar face.

“HyunHye ah.” She calls as the latter started crying seeing her like this.

“Y/N ah.” She pulls her into a hug. “Y/N ah I got worried, why are you here? Why not in the hospital? Y/N what are you thinking?” she throws so many questions.

“Hyunhye, hey calm down.” She smiles at her. “How’s the salon?” she asked.

“Don’t think about the salon, you should think about yourself.”

“I am just waiting for that day.” Y/N is pertaining to that day. Day that she will leave this place permanently.

“Think about yourself and the people around you, think about Jungkook.”

And by that Y/N looks at her. “Jungkook, Hyunhye let me borrow your phone please.” She said in desperation. “I need to know if he is okay. Please.” Hyunhye brought out her phone. “I know he have my phone.” Hyunhye nods and she dials her phone number.

JK is actually lying on his bed, he heard Y/N phone rings and there she saw Hyunhye’s number. He answers it and he got surprised to see Y/N’s face. He gets up from the bed. And he saw Y/N’s smiling face. “Baby?!”

“Jungkookie. My Jungkookie.” Y/N cries so much and Hyunhye is calming her.

“Baby.” He calls, his eyes are in tears too. “Baby, how are you I am so worried.” He wipes his tears. “I missed you, I missed you so much.”

“I missed you too Jungkook ah.” She noticed that he is stressed. “You look so stressed baby.”

“Y/N ah, I wanted to see you. How are you??” he is desperate and he wanted to see her. He noticed that she lost more weight than before. “Are you eating?.”

“I am, I am eating, Dongsun is taking care of me but he didn’t let me get out of the house. He didn’t let me see you.”

Jungkook sighed. “He knows right.” And Y/N nods at him.

“Kook I am sorry. I am sorry for not telling you the truth. Don’t be angry at your hyungs.”

“It doesn’t even matter now , the important thing is you need to be healthy and you need to get this treatment.” He encouraged.

“I don’t know.” She replied. “Hyunhye, please help me to get out of this house. I want to see Jungkook.”

“Y/N, Dongsun will get angry.” Hyunhye replied.

“I don’t care, I need to see him.” She gets out of the bed.

“Baby, do not push if you can’t do it. We will figure out about this.” Jungkook is getting worried because she is stressing.

“Y/N calm down for a bit.” Hyunhye said. “I’ll help you okay, Dongsun is not here as of the moment. Jungkook later around 7 in Han river meet us there.

“I’ll see you there. Baby calm down okay.” Jungkook tries to calm her.

“I’ll see you later.” Y/N smiles at him.

And with that, both of them prepares in order to see each other. This is an act of desperation for both of them. They wanted to see each other so bad. Hyunhye is actually worried about this. Dongsun is not an easy person to deal with. He is smart and she knew that he will not leave the house not guarded especially Y/N right now.

“You sure you can do this?” she asked Y/N.

“I am sure; I need to see him so bad. Hyunhye I want my Jungkookie back.” She smiles at her.

“Aigoo, you really love him.”  She places a hand on her shoulder. “Now let’s get you prepared.

 

***

Few dramas are coming and then the twist of the story. hihihi spoiler.