CHAPTER 12: UNEXPECTED

I Knew I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BYUL POV

I saw an angel. I think I'm in heaven now. While waiting at the coffeshop, I cannot help but watch Yong. She was an epitome of grace under pressure. It was a busy day. Friday. End of the week and most people are trying to unwined to relieve the stress for the past week.

Past six in the evening, she finished her shift and slowly approached me. Right there and then, i knew. I knew that she is the one. I will marry her someday. Even today, if she will permits.

"Let's go?" She asked me. I can already smell her perfume. It lingers in my senses and I cannot help but fall for her more. I stared at her like a fool, smile plastered on my face.

"Ah, Star? Hey, are you okay?" She asked me again. But I cannot respond. I want to hug her. I feel like crying, for how beautiful she is.

She poked my nose and that brought me to my senses.

"Oh—yeah. Let's go." I quickly answered.

"Are you okay? You're face is red. Do you have a fever or something?" She gently place her hand on my forehead. I want to combust. I feel really hot. And not because of the coffee.

"I-I'm o-okay, okay f-fine. Never been this great in my entire existence." I stammered.

She nods and smile. I unconsciously smiled back. My heart is going to explode any minute if this will continue. I broke our little staring contest and lead her to my car.

I picked a fancy restaurant for our first date but I can see how uncomfortable Yong is.

"Yong, are you sure you're okay here?" You look uncomfortable."

"Ah, I'm okay. Don't mind me. The place is great by the way." She chuckled.

"You know what, let's get out of here. I will bring you somewhere nicer." Luckily we still did not order anything.

But it really doesn't matter since we onwned the place 😅

——-

YONG POV

"Ahhh..." A moaned escaped my mouth. Sweat drips down my forehead.

" your fingers and wipe your face." I told her. She gladly obliged. This is the best thing that happened to me this week.

"How was it?" She asked me.

"It was really good. But you're a lousy eater." I laughed heartily.

I cannot believe this actually happened. One minute were at a fancy restaurant with foods I cannot even pronounce and in an instant we're here.

We're inside a small restaurant that serves one of the best tasting tteokbokki. It was so delicious I was able ate three servings. I did not realize that my Hammy is such a kid when she eats. She even had the sauce on her coat. Such a baby. My baby.

"Thank you, for bringing me here." I said with all sincerity. Probably the only sincere thing that I told her the whole night.

"You're welcome. I'm sorry that I brought you to that restaurant. I should have asked you." She scrunches her nose, her indian dimples visible. I just want to drown in them.

"No worries. You redeemed yourself by taking me here." I placed my hand on top of hers.

"I'm glad you liked it." Her face is like a tomato now. Redder than the tteokboki sauce that we ate.

——-
We decided to take a walk to help us digest the food that we ate. Our knuckles slighty touching as we sway our arms.

"I n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter