CHAPTER 10: THE PLAN

I Knew I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISA POV

Our appa requested us to have dinner at his home to discuss something important. As we enter the gates, my mind is still thinking of something or maybe someone. How will I come clean to her without risking our family's, specially my father's name? I don't want to hurt either of them. 

I'm starting to feel a little different about this little crush of mine. I feel that it is becoming serious. 

 

Our appa welcomed us with his warm hugs. Byul was overly excitd when she saw a lady behind appa. "HYEJINAAA!" She shouted. 

 

"Who is she, appa?"

 

"Oh, yes. Lalisa, this Ahn Hyejin. Our family lawyer. She knows everything about us. I want us to talk about some family matters, my retirement is near." He explained. 

 

"Hyejin, this is Lalisa, my eldest." We shake hands and go to the dining area.

 

________

 

After the sumptuous dinner, we head to appa's home office.  

 

"I want to discuss the terms of my retirement, attorney. My retirement is near, and I want everything to be in order before then specially the legal matters that will concern my eldest."

 

"Okay Mr. Moon, we can now start the process of legally recognizing Lisa as your daughter. This is one or another will attract the attention of the media. I just want to make sure that you and your daughters are ready for the possible surge of attention."

 

"I'm ready. I think it's about time? Don't you think, Lisa unnie?" Byul said while looking at me. Her eyes conveys seriousness. I nod my head and sit at the round table. 

 

"Okay, let's start." Hyejin said as she opened her laptop. 

 

————

 

After an hour or so we finished our meeting. Atty. Hyejin bid her goodbye and we settled the living room to catch with our appa.

 

"So how are you both doing? Lisa how's the bank? Byul how's your flirting escapades?" He said then laugh.

 

"Yah! Appa! I'm not flirting anymore. I'm a changed woman now. I only flirt with one girl now. Byul said with conviction.

 

"Really? Who's the unlucky girl then? When will I meet her?" 

 

"Ah...about that..hmmm.."

 

"Don't tell me you...you slow turtle! I cannot believe you're a moon. What's her name and what does she do for a living?" Our father asked.

 

"Appa...I'm just starting to get to know her. Nothing serious yet. But I really like her and I plan to get to know her more. Her name is Kim Yong Sun. She is working in the nearby coffeeshop in DMB." Byul answers while blushing.

 

"Whipped hammy. HAHAHAHAH!" I in.

 

"Says the one who's also whipped." She smirked at me. Our father's attention shifted to me, a little smirked formed on his lips.

 

"Yes, Lalisa. How's Jennie?" Byul almost lost her head when she suddenly look at our father.

 

"You knew about Jennie?"

 

"Yes. Lalisa told me about her when I visited the bank. I'm not sure though if she was mad at me. She keep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter