the stinky and sweaty adventures of myoui mina

fake it till you make it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina woke to the sound of a text notification, how she managed to be this alert even from slumber will always be a mystery, even to herself. Maybe because she was waiting for an important message from the Dean, maybe she was waiting for a text from her mom, or maybe she was waiting for Nayeon to confirm their date this afternoon. 

 

Nayeon: good morning, mina! you still up for brunch? <3  

 

Tzuyu, her roommate, sees Mina smiling from ear to ear, her eyes formed the shape of a crescent moon. Mina unnie is happy when she smiles her gummy smile, but a -eating grin with tiny squeals?  She can’t help but smile as well, seeing her unnie finally being happy because of her date later is an adorable sight. “Unnie, what time should I come home later?” 

 

Mina who was trying so hard to stifle the happiness she feels inside her chest was startled. “Tzuyu!” she abruptly held the phone up to her chest, probably to hide the source of her excitement, “Uhh... what are you doing up?” she asks, her heart racing like she was caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Why am I even nervous, ugh. 

 

The Taiwanese transfer just furrowed her brows, “Unnie, I have training every morning, remember?” she answered nonchalantly as she grabs her pitcher’s glove on top of her drawer.  

 

“I-“ Mina just shook her head and chuckled weakly, Nayeon, look at your effect on me, “Yes, of course. Train hard, Tzuyu-ah.”  

 

“I will, but you never answered my question?” the younger one further inquires. A small smirk playing on her lips. I will not miss this opportunity.   

 

The raven-haired girl was confused, why is Tzuyu asking her such a bizarre question? “What do you mean? You can come home whenever you want...?” 

 

Tzuyu’s smirk just grew wider, her unnie just fell into her trap, “I just wanna make sure I won’t see you with a girl when I open the door, Unnie.”  

 

The taller girl didn’t miss how her Japanese friend’s cheeks turned red as a tomato before burying her head to her hands. Mission success.  

 

Mina can feel her face is burning and she knows it is now redder than any shade of lipstick she wears. How can she ask such things?! But Tzuyu’s inquiries and jokes weren’t the only reason why she decided to hide away from embarrassment, it’s the thought of Nayeon and her doing it. What if it really comes to that? Will she let it happen? Here? In her own dorm? Mina was torn between letting her brunch date into her pants or not. 

 

The taller girl seems to be enjoying herself as she laughs at her unnie’s expense. “Unnie, you should see yourself!”  

 

“Tzuyu-ah!” Mina shouts but Tzuyu thinks it’s too adorable to even consider as one since it’s not that loud, she basically speaks and shouts in tiny. Embarrassed Mina is fun to poke at but deadly when she catches you, so she runs away for her life, nonetheless. 

 

“Try not to enjoy too much, bye!” the long-legged brunette bolts for the door and Mina couldn’t keep up with how fast the star pitcher of the Seoul National University can run. How can a business major win on a battle a baseball player already has an advantage on?  

 

She smiles to herself. Mina enjoys Tzuyu’s quips and her quiet demeanor. They're similar in some ways, that’s why they didn’t had a hard time bonding and connecting with each other when they first met, despite being from different countries. She went ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter