she was ready

fake it till you make it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Netflix and Chill has to be the biggest lie Jeongyeon and Sana (and possibly by every other couple) have ever told each other. They were supposed to watch the Season 2 of YOU, but here they are doing nothing but the “chill” part of the deal. They didn’t even know how Sana magically ended up straddling a lying Jeongyeon underneath her. With their new position, the room’s temperature suddenly shoots up and the girl on top probably has a lot of ideas on her mind when she started kissing her girlfriend once more.  

 

Two big bags of groceries prevent Chaeyoung from knocking on the door and just blindly turned the key in the knob, hoping it’d open. Jeongyeon might be out for practice anyway. The door opened swiftly and the first thing she sees is her roommate and her gorgeous ginger head of a girlfriend, making out on their couch while a movie was playing on the TV, I guess this is Netflix and Chill, huh?  she thought. 

 

She just rolled her eyes and placed both paper bags on their kitchen table. As she unloads the groceries, she heard their moans. She can’t help but peek at what the couple was doing, surely, they won’t do it there now that I'm here?  On a normal day, she will let them eat their faces out till their heart’s content, but today is an exception. Jeongyeon's hands are already on Sana’s while the other is trying to remove the noirette’s top. Of course, they’re oblivious. Chaeyoung couldn’t take it anymore, “Yah, unnie!” she threw a whole cabbage at her roommate and it hit Jeongyeon on the head.  

 

Startled, she immediately disconnected her lips from Sana’s and looked for whoever was responsible for this cabbage. When she saw Chaeyoung frowning their way, her expressions changed into an apologetic one. She tried to sit up, only for her lips to be captured once more, “To be continued?” the red head smirked, but still resumed her work on the other girl’s lips, nonetheless. Of course, Jeongyeon isn’t one to back down, but she breaks the kiss off quickly, she doesn’t want the blonde on the kitchen to be disgusted further, or she’ll throw every single thing from that paper bag at them. “To be continued...” the older girl repeated the words, smiling. Sana just giggles and steals a kiss from her girlfriend’s lips one last time before getting off from her lap.  

 

The Japanese girl grabbed her bag and made her way to the door, but not without acknowledging the blonde girl first, “Sorry you had to see that, Chaengie.” she smiled sweetly. Chaeyoung just sighed, this isn’t even the first time she walked in on them doing things. “I guess Jeongyeon forgot to lock the door again.” upon hearing her name, the girl stood up, picked the cabbage on the sofa and tried to defend herself, “Babe, she has a key. She lives here, remember?” the Korean walked towards where her two favorite people are after putting the vegetable down at the table. 

 

Sana wraps her ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter