washroom escapade

fake it till you make it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“No, who are YOU?! Outsiders aren’t allowed here!” Jeongyeon yelled, she was disgusted that the person she just hugged isn’t Momo and is in fact a stranger. 

  

“Why are you yelling at me?! And why did you hug me, you stinky, sweaty maniac?!” Mina screamed back, if this person thinks she can bully her, she’s very wrong. 

  

Jeongyeon scoffs at the girl whose white top and jeans are both a bit wet from her sweat and a bit of water. Okay, I hope she don’t stink but really? She has the audacity to come here in the locker room and yell at ME?  “I thought you were my teammate!” 

  

“Double-check next time!” Mina huffs, already irritated at the woman in front of her. 

  

Meanwhile, Tzuyu who heard the commotion from the shower hastily dried herself up, wore her clothing and ran to the lockers. 

  

“Double-check ?!” Jeongyeon scoffs, “Why would I double-check when this place is for PLAYERS ONLY? If you didn’t sneak in here, this wouldn’t even happen in the first place!” 

  

“Unnie!” both women whipped their heads at the younger one. “I’ll handle this, Tzu.” Jeongyeon replied while holding up a hand as if to tell her teammate to stop where she is. 

  

“Ummm...” the brunette walked towards her roommate and spoke in hushed tones, “Sorry, unnie. Can you wait for me outside?” 

  

Mina nodded, and threw one last scowl at the stranger before going out of the door. 

  

“Who was that?” 

  

“That’s my roommate, Capt.” the pitcher walked towards her locker and arranged her things. 

  

“You know outsiders aren’t allowed here,” Jeongyeon did the same, but stopped to smirk at the taller girl, “but because you’re my favorite Chewypoo, I'll let it slide.” 

  

“Ya! Stop with the Chewypoo!” Tzuyu whined at their Captain, to which the latter just laughed off before heading into the showers. 

  

“Sorry for what happened earlier, Mina unnie.” the brunette says sheepily. “No, it wasn’t your fault, Tzu. It's okay.” Mina just smiled, it’s not Tzuyu’s fault that that woman is so offensive and obnoxious. 

  

“Let’s go?” 

  

  

10:13AM  

  

They’ve arrived at the university’s own Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, the café where Nayeon and Mina were supposed to meet up at. “Which one is your date?” 

  

As if the said date has heard the inquiry, the brunette on a black leather jacket waved from the booth by the window. Mina waved back and was about to walk to where  Nayeon  is but was stopped by a hand, “Unnie, text me if she raises any red flag, okay?” Aw, she’s so sweet. “I will, Tzuyu-ah. Thank you.” the Japanese smiled at the concern her roommate has shown. 

  

Tzuyu lets her go but not without embarrassing her unnie first, “Text me what time I should come home, bye!” 

  

Mina walked towards her date with red cheeks. Tzuyu! 

  

“What was that all about?” Nayeon chuckled when the raven-haired girl sat on the other side. 

  

Oh, that was my roommate, she was just asking what time she could come home because she doesn’t want to walk in on us while having or whatever.  

  

“Mina?” 

  

“Hmm?” Mina’s thoughts were invaded by her imagination but still looked up to meet Nayeon’s eyes. She pretended not hearing the question, hoping the other would just drop it. 

  

“I said, what was that all about? And who is she?” 

  

Oh, thank goodness she asked another question. “That was my roommat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter