the power of puppy eyes and pout

fake it till you make it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Chaeng, wanna come to the practice game?” Jeongyeon asks, her voice muffled by the black hoodie she’s trying to wear. 

  

The blonde who’s sitting on the couch just shook her head while munching on some popcorn, eyes glued to the TV. “I see. Trouble in paradise?” 

  

Putting down the bowl, the cub looked back to the taller girl, “I don’t want to see her today, unnie. Rain check?” Jeongyeon catches the glint of misery that passed on her roommate’s eyes, so she doesn’t push. 

 

“Alright, hope you two figure it out.” Chaeyoung just nodded and returned her gaze on the screen, mindlessly eating the contents from the bowl. If anyone was to ask her what has happened the past few minutes on the show that she was “watching”, she’d probably just shrug, because she doesn’t give a single about this series. This is just for distraction, supposed to keep her from thinking of the most beautiful girl ever, but her mind keeps on drifting back to Tzuyu and how she possibly ruined her relationship with the brunette. 

 

Jeongyeon reaches for the knob but looks back to remind Chaeyoung of her intent for the day, “I'm staying at Sana’s tonight so... just heat up some leftovers on the fridge. Eat, okay, cub?”  she’s worried for her roommate, especially when she’s upset.  

 

The blonde didn’t even utter a reply, as if she didn’t hear the noirette’s attempt of reminding her to eat her meals for the day. Maybe I should cancel on Sana?  

 

Deciding that she should give Chaeyoung some space, she left for her girl’s dorm. She frowned as soon as she saw a couple of suitcases piled on the side of the dorm’s widely opened door. An unknown woman with pale skin and platinum blonde hair emerged, desperately pulling the big suitcases altogether. Jeongyeon being Jeongyeon, she immediately offered assistance. “Here, let me help.” The pale girl looked up and was quick to offer the Captain a bright smile. “Thanks.” 

 

“Jeongie!” 

 

The ginger head ran towards Jeongyeon and threw her arms around her neck. Balancing heavy luggage on each of your hands and the impact of an adult woman throwing all her weight at you isn’t really that easy, the noirette almost lost her balance and would’ve fallen down to the floor if it weren’t for the blonde girl who caught the both of them. 

 

“Sana-ya!” Jeongyeon exclaimed, which made the Japanese pout. "Sorry,” the taller of the two just closed her eyes and sighed. My girlfriend is a kid. A kid that I adore so much. When Jeongyeon opened her eyes, she smiled her signature, the lopsided one, and leaned down for a peck,“ It’s okay, baby.” 

 

“Jeongie, this is Kim Dahyun.” the noirette set the luggage down to the side to properly meet the pale girl. “Yoo Jeongyeon.” as she stretched her hand for Dahyun to shake, “Nice to meet you, Sunbaenim.” Dahyun bowed with a smile and excused herself to finish unpacking her things. 

 

Jeongyeon pulled Sana to the kitchen to ask a very important question. “That’s your new roommate?” the Japanese frowned at the inquiry as the answer is too obvious, but Jeongyeon’s pout means that question isn’t just that. 

 

A new roommate could only mean one thing. No more staying in on her dorm, no more Netflix and Chill. “Aww, don’t be sad, Jeongie. You’re not gonna go on a drought,” Sana clings onto the taller girl’s neck, her lips hovering closely, tauntingly brushing it on the other’s, “what do you say we convince her and Chaeyoung to switch so we could have a dorm all by ourselves?” she suggested but it doesn’t seem to register on the black-haired girl’s mind as she is lost. Lost on Minatozaki’s spell. She can’t think of anything but kissing her and taking her on this kitchen table.  

  

It’s as if Sana has read Jeongyeon’s mind cause not a moment has passed, she’s already pulled down the Captain and ravished her lips, not giving a damn if her new roommate comes in. Nothing really matters to the two, other than each other, that’s for sure. 

 

Snapping out of the trance, Jeongyeon remembered why she went to her girlfriend’s dorm. She broke off the heated kiss but not without one last peck. She really couldn’t get enough of the Japanese beauty. “Ready to go?” Sana nodded. As they head for the door, the ginger head tugged on Jeongyeon’s hand, “Can we invite Dahyun?”  

 

“Sure.” the Captain just smiled at the sight of her retreating girlfriend. Despite losing the only place where they can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter