hey, i love you!

fake it till you make it
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The ginger head’s hand couldn’t stay in just one place, her fingers lightly scratching Jeongyeon’s right leg, gliding it up and down, while leaning on her shoulder. The captain notices Sana’s lack of interest on the game that’s happening, so she nuzzles her hair, inhaling that sweet strawberry scent she loves so much. “Do you wanna get out of here?” 

 

The Japanese cranes her neck to look up at her girl and flashed her a mischievous grin, one that Jeongyeon knows the meaning behind, only, all too well. “Is this why you invited Dahyun?” Jeongyeon whispers, a little chuckle escaping her lips as she marvels at her girlfriend’s way of getting the dorm empty of its occupants. 

 

Sana's grin only got wider as she stood up and pulled the captain’s hand. “Maybe... maybe not.” 

 

Jeongyeon shook her head, her eyes dancing with amusement. She's insatiable. "Mo, can you take over?” the vice looked up from her conversation with the pale girl. “Why, where are you going?” the question didn’t need a verbal answer because when she looked on the Japanese girl beside Jeongyeon, she already knew. Sana was biting her index while grinning, her eyes already told Momo what she and Jeongyeon will be up to.   

 

“Aish, you rabbits.” Momo’s face and voice displayed disgust, making Dahyun and Tzuyu strip their eyes away from the field and on to the couple. “But alright, I'll cover for you.” 

 

The blonde girl was about to stand up as well, thinking that that was their cue to ask her to go back at the dorm, “Nuh-uh.” until the vice-captain held her wrist. “You stay here with me.” What ? Dahyun’s heart raced for what seemed like the fifth time that day, all thanks to Momo, but she tried to calm the pulse down. This is nothing.  

 

“Alright, I'll see you guys tomorrow.” the couple waved their goodbyes to the team and went on their way.  

 

Meanwhile, Dahyun looked at the hand that’s preventing her from going, and the Japanese immediately released her grip, “Sorry, it’s... you wouldn’t want to go back with them. They're umm...” Momo looked a bit flustered, to which the blonde found cute. 

 

“Unnie, it’s okay. You can just straight up tell me that they’re going to have at the dorm.” she smiled brightly; like the thought didn’t bother her, as if it’s the most casual thing to say, and sat back down with her eyes on the field once again. 

  

Momo scoffed at the way Dahyun has worded it out. Obviously, she’s not a kid, Momo. Why would you even try to sugarcoat it?  She rolled her eyes and tried to focus on the game. Everybody's doing it, what makes you think she’s different?  

 

----------  

 

Jeongyeon and Sana weren’t that much of fast walkers but it seems like today, they’re too eager to get to their destination. Sana struggled to find the right key among the collection to open her door, utterly distracted with Jeongyeon’s trail of kisses on her ear down to the nape of her neck, which sent a welcoming shiver down her spine. 

 

“Jeong...” she breathed, as she fumbled with the lock.  

 

The door opened and Sana wasted no more time. She turned to Jeongyeon and cupped her face with both of her hands, devouring her lips. The taller girl roamed down her hands to the Japanese’ legs, and the latter already knew what her girl intends to do, so she lifts up one leg and Jeongyeon instinctively lifted both to wrap on her waist.  

 

She carried Sana inside and kicked the door close, “Lock it,” the ginger head instructed the captain before capturing the girl’s lips again. Jeongyeon, who’s been here for at least a hundred times, knew where to step without opening an eye, just kept walking towards the bed. She allowed an inch of distance between their mouths to utter a reply, “Baby, for the nth time, she’s got a key.” she breathed a chuckle before laying Sana on her soft mattress. “Momo’s got her for at least an hour, don’t worry.” 

 

Jeongyeon stood back up, leaving a heaving Sana sprawled on her own bed to turn on the bedside lamp, to somehow illuminate the face of a goddess that is her girlfriend. Jeongyeon's eyes softened as Sana gazes back at her, like she was the only thing that matters to her, like she loves her. The thought immediately made her heart do a somersault, it’s there, her heart can feel it. That maybe this is the right time. 

 

Under the dim light, Jeongyeon carefully hovers over the love of her life, she’s looking back at those brown orbs that glisten even under the slightest rays of light. She was certain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter