Chapter (4)

Addicted To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[Chapter 4]​​​​​ This is a fast update! Please do upvote this story, we have been on only 11 upvote since the first chapter. Please encourage me by upvoting this story. Thanks fam.  

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒

 

Baekhyun has been to many hotels around Seoul city to get room to rest for that day before getting an apartment, but none of the hotels accepted him due to the orders from his father. 

 

He couldn't drive the car further because he has nowhere to go. He parked the car along the roadside, beside an entrance to a street, and rested his head over the steering wheel of his new gifted car.

 

Baekhyun found himself lucky for having a car as a gift. He couldn't even imagine the state he would have been in if Mrs. Anna Chul hadn't gifted the car to him. More so, it is not just any random car, but a black Mercedes Benz of the latest model.

 

When Baekhyun left his father's living room and walked over to his new gifted car, Anna followed him behind. She stood by him beside the car and watched him as he removed the leather from the body of the car.

 

 Being a very grateful man, Baekhyun thanked her over and over again, but the elderly woman only smiled at him and caressed his shoulders.

 

"You don't have to keep thanking me son. I've already filled your fuel tank, you can go now, but don't forget to call me if you ever need any assistance in life. Remember, everybody needs the help of another to survive, don't hesitate in calling me."   

Recalling the woman's words, Baekhyun sighed. He kept every single word she said to him so dearly to his heart, he hoped he would be able to see her again someday.

 

Overwhelmed with frustration and stress, coupled with his developing migraine, Baekhyun decided to rest in his car with the air conditioner. He needs to regain himself a little before thinking of what next to do. 

 

He was hungry, tired, and stressed out, the only thing his body needs at that moment is rest, but unfortunately, he's deprived of that.

 

Baekhyun managed to push his weak body up to a sitting position and he started the engine. He was about to drive off when he almost ran over Minhee who was just coming out of her street.

 

Baekhyun was fast enough to stop the car before he would end up hurting or killing someone. He quickly off the engine of the car and rushed out to check on the scared lady.

 

"I'm so sorry, please. Are you all right?" Baekhyun asked while looking at Minhee, observing her body for any visible injuries, but luckily there was none.

 

"I'm fine, don't worry," Minhee said softly, trying not to scare the young man. She observed Baekhyun and noticed that he tends to hiss time after time whenever he moves his head around.

 

"Are you alright? You look off." She observed his facial expression while waiting for his answers and she immediately recognized him as the son of the wealthy Byun Minwoo that was just disowned by his parents for refusing to marry a girl of their choice.

 

The show and news are all over the news channels, and Minhee personally feels so bad for Baekhyun. However, she decided not to bring up the topic.

 

"I guess I'm down with a migraine, it's seriously affecting my whole being." Baekhyun opened up and Minhee nodded. 

 

She felt It's normal for Baekhyun to have a terrible migraine after going through such a heartbreak. More so, with what she heard, Baekhyun had just returned from abroad a day ago, he wouldn't have anywhere to rest his head since his father has ordered the hotels in Seoul not to accommodate him.

 

"You need to take some medicines and rest. All your body needs now is rest, you've been through so much for one day." Minhee almost slapped herself when she realized what she just said. However. It's too late to take back what's already said.

 

Baekhyun simply smiled at her reaction, he thinks she's cute when she slapped . He's also aware that the news about all that happened is on television channels, news stations, radio, and even newspapers. That's how fast words spread and Baekhyun isn't surprised anymore.

 

But then, he also has to open up to her, maybe she can be of help to him in getting an apartment.

 

"It's fine, you don't have to panic. I'm Baekhyun, I guess you already know about that, and I need an apartment."

 

"I'm Minhee, but you can call me Min, I don't mind." She smiled before getting into the main issue.

 

"Talking about an apartment…" Minhee muttered as she tried to think about someone she can refer Baekhyun to, but just then, she recalled Seoyeon telling her over the phone that she's putting up the apartment next to hers on rent.

 

"I know of an apartment you can rent. It's very big with spacious rooms, a living room, a dining room, a spacious kitchen, and two big bathrooms. It's a three-bedroom flat and the compound is very beautiful and decorated with followers. I bet you will love it."

 

Baekhyun was already excited after hearing the way Minhee described the apartment.

 

"That's great, it's exactly what I want in an apartment."

 

"It's fine then. I will take you to the owner of the apartment my best friend, but before that, let's get you some medicines for the migraine before it gets worse and some food to eat for effective results. I will call my friend and ask her to get some people to tidy the apartment, you can't work in this state." 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter