Chapter (14)

Addicted To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[Chapter 14]​​​​​

--------------

 

"Your best is not enough, doctor Jin. Take me to the patient." The man's tone was firm and his eyes were filled with sadness.

 

Unable to contain his fear, the doctor nodded in response and led the man to the said room. He stood beside the patient when they were inside the room and he made a hand gesture at the pale patient.

 

"Here she is, doctor Yunho." 

 

"You may leave now," Yunho instructed and the doctor did as he was told, leaving Yunho with Seoyeon.

 

The older man took in a deep breath as he stared at Seoyeon on the bed. He still couldn't believe that he just spoke with them a few hours ago and now he's here trying to save her life.

 

He could still recall how devastated he was when he received the phone call from Minseok, regarding Seoyeon's health and Baekhyun's kidnap. Although he was devastated and broken, he was glad that his cousin, Minseok was able to alert him on time. 

 

To make matters easier for him, Minseok also told him that Seoyeon was admitted to one of his hospitals in Seoul.

 

He was planning on paying Baekhyun and Seoyeon a surprise visit since he's a man full of surprises. He knows that their love will eventually lead to marriage and he wanted to be a part of it all, for that reason he came to Seoul so he could support them to the fullest.

 

Yunho sighed, he glanced around him and he noticed that everything he needed was already provided in the room. He walked closer to Seoyeon and caressed her hair and another heavy sigh escaped his throat.

 

"So, this was the reason you always refused to get a full check-up done?" He looked at how pale she looked and he continued. "Please hang in there, your partner, Baekhyun will be here soon and you two will be alright. I promise." The older man glanced at his wristwatch before looking back at Seoyeon.

 

"I know you're a strong woman, so please fight for your life and your love, please." As he concluded his words, he heard Minseok's voice and Baekhyun's weak voice calling out for Seoyeon and he quickly rushed towards the door and he pulled it open.

 

"She's here!" Yunho shouted to get Minseok and Baekhyun's attention and it worked. The CEO has never run the way he did at the moment. He couldn't think straight anymore, all he just wanted to do at that moment was to see his lover. 

 

He was badly injured and bleeding, but it was the last thing on his mind. His whole being wanted to be with Seoyeon and nothing more.

 

He ran into the room and his eyes landed on Seoyeon. At that moment Baekhyun felt a loud thump in his chest, just like when he saw her for the very first time.

 

"Seoyeon, I'm here now." He muttered as he approached the bed she was in. As he got to the exact spot, he reached out his hand and gently caressed her face and tears trailed down his eyes.

 

"Wake up Seoyeon. It's me, Baekhyun, your love, your soon-to-be husband. Please my love wake up. I'm nothing without you, my whole life is nothing but a big whole mess without you in it. Please wake up, Seoyeon." Baekhyun leaned closer to her and kissed her forehead and he whispered into her ears.

 

"I'm back, and I need you, Seoyeon." The moment he said those words, her low blood pressure started picking up gradually.

 

Noticing the progress, Yunho quickly moved closer to her and started compressing her chest to keep her blood flowing to the brain and the rest of the body. 

 

There was a halt of blood flow to the brain, that was the reason she fainted, compressing her chest now that her blood pressure is gradually stepping up is the best way to get her blood to flow back to the brain.

 

Baekhyun was still holding Seoyeon's hand when he felt the movement of her fingers. He quickly looked away from what Yunho was doing to look at her face and he saw her slowly blinking her beautiful eyes open.

 

The CEO was seriously weak due to the injuries, but thanks to the doctor Minseok took along with him. The doctor was able to stop the bleeding in the van and bandage the head, but he was still so weak.

 

Baekhyun smiled at her and brought her hand to his lips and he kissed the soft skin. 

 

Yunho smiled at the sight and he stepped away from the couple.

 

Seoyeon looked at Baekhyun for a while before a weak smile of happiness adorns her face.

 

"Baekhyun, you're alive?" She asked and the CEO nodded his head. He leaned closer to her and kissed her forehead again.

 

"Yes my love, I'm alive and I'm here for you. Get some rest now, okay."

 

"Okay." She smiled while blinking her eyes closed. "I love you." She muttered and Baekhyun smiled.

 

"I love you, my world. Thank you for staying alive." Baekhyun whispered into her ears and with a heavy sigh, he rested his head on the same pillow with Seoyeon and he remained like that.

 

Tears clouded Yunho's vision when he saw the still position of Baekhyun and he knew immediately that the CEO was unconscious.

 

Without wasting any more time, he carried Baekhyun to the bed next to Seoyeon and began a proper treatment on him. He was glad that both of them are finally okay, but he was so mad deep within himself. 

 

Seoyeon and Baekhyun almost lost their lives because of the foolish choice of the so-called Byun family. He bottled in his anger and continued the treatment till he was finally done and Baekhyun was out of danger.

 

Yunho uses the opportunity to run a full check on Seoyeon so that he can begin with the treatment of her congestive heart failure immediately.



 

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒



 

The news about Baekhyun's kidnap by Jane and her mother, Miran was on every single news channel. Jinhee and her husband Minwoo still found it unbelievable until they heard it with their ears.

 

Miran wasn't sorry for her actions and Jane vowed to make sure Baekhyun regret humiliating her. They were full of aggression as they spoke to Minwoo and Jinhee, and the couple hated themselves for making such a terrible mistake and endangering the lives of their son and Seoyeon.

 

The doctor Jane got due to pressure wasn't harmed or punished. Minseok understood his situation and he decided to let him go unpunished. 


 

Three days went by in a blink and both couples have already regained consciousness. However, none of them have been able to speak to each other ever since the incident because when one is awake, the other would still be sleeping. None of them would want to bother the other, and Jinhee would end up taking care of them.

 

Today was just like every other day. Seoyeon was the first to wake up and she helped herself down from the bed. She was feeling much better than before, and she sat beside Baekhyun on the bed next to hers.

 

She looked at him with a beautiful smile gracing her lips and she leaned closer to him and kissed his forehead.

 

"It's been three days already and we haven't spoken to each other. I miss you so much, my love." She laid next to him and kissed the side of his lips, but she was shocked when Baekhyun smiled into the kiss.

 

She pulled away and looked at him with bright eyes sparkling with love and affection. 

 

"Baekhyun, you're awake?" She asked, not sure if she was just imagining things, and the CEO blinked his eyes open.

 

"Yes my angel, I'm awake." He smiled and gently pulled her into his embrace. He leaned closer to her and kissed her forehead. "How are you feeling?"

 

"Better. My heart is beating well, but I missed you so much." She pouted cutely and Baekhyun smiled.

 

"I missed you as well. Don't worry soon we'll get married and live together. We get to cook together, eat together, sleep together, play together, and even bath together if that would be okay with you." Baekhyun winked at her and she blushed and hid her face against Baekhyun's chest.

 

"I'd love that." She muttered and Baekhyun heard her. He smiled and raised his body and rested his weight on his elbow while Seoyeon was beneath him, looking at him with so much anticipation in her eyes.

 

"You have no idea how much I've missed you, my love." The CEO smiled, but Seoyeon felt that there was something strange about his smile. It wasn't his normal cute smile, this time around Seoyeon saw the want in his eyes and she equally wanted exactly what her boyfriend wanted. 

 

The CEO couldn't take his eyes away from his lover despite knowing that she's already so shy. He leaned closer to her, his eyes locked with hers and he kissed her lips slowly.

 

The kiss was soft and full of love, but Seoyeon wanted more. She began to move her lips, Baekhyun's lips and the CEO smiled into the kiss when he realized that his lover wants so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter